Barbarian Fight Club - Official Smack Talk Thread

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13952209074405.png

Mario Bates:

Alexander Fors, Come at me mother fucker. 155lbs. I'll make you regret calling out the whole org. Nice idea from your manager though, trying to steal hype from higher ranked fighters to face your 0-0 guys.. Hopefully you will accept my challenge even though I am also 0-0, sorry to ruin your master plan Castor!

Oh and Pedro Sign me would ya. 3 fight contract?

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13952209074405.png

Mario Bates:

Alexander Fors, Come at me mother fucker. 155lbs. I'll make you regret calling out the whole org. Nice idea from your manager though, trying to steal hype from higher ranked fighters to face your 0-0 guys.. Hopefully you will accept my challenge even though I am also 0-0, sorry to ruin your master plan Castor!

LOL your fighter isnt even part of the org, but sure, I will smash you too. Lets get it oooooooon!!!!

LOL your fighter isnt even part of the org, but sure, I will smash you too. Lets get it oooooooon!!!!

He will be in a matter of minutes thanks to your call out ;)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/37/37w36.jpg

Dominic Manucci

"I was sent a fight offer to fight Erazo and that would be a awesome matchup and a great fight, but times have changed and now i want a piece of Castor's boy Henk Sneijder. Let's do it he is a striker my guy is a striker someone will get knock the Fbomb out. What do you say Henkie.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/37/37w36.jpg

Dominic Manucci

"I was sent a fight offer to fight Erazo and that would be a awesome matchup and a great fight, but times have changed and now i want a piece of Castor's boy Henk Sneijder. Let's do it he is a striker my guy is a striker someone will get knock the Fbomb out. What do you say Henkie.

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13936646048124.jpg

Henk Sneijder

"Well well, look what the rats dragged in. Bitch Harris and Dominic Fagucci. I would love to blast your ass and make you cry just like your manager does. Lets get it on."

• Upvote 1

I am challenging the entire Barbarian FC Roster.

Are you man enough to step up and face some of the most promising up and coming fighters? Managed by the notorious badguy Sir Castor Rollins himself.

If the answer is yes, then post that you are accepting the challenge right now, if you read this and dont accept I consider it as you ducked me. So, grow some balls and lets fight.

Henk Sneijder 265

Alexander Fors 155-170

Klinton Klant 265

Ricardo Rios 185

Translation:

Hey guys, I've brought my private-gym trained 18 year olds with 0 fights to fight in an ID-restricted organisation full of 25 year old creations! *insert retarded insult* I'm a beast!

• Upvote 2

Translation:

Hey guys, I've brought my private-gym trained 18 year olds with 0 fights to fight in an ID-restricted organisation full of 25 year old creations! *insert retarded insult* I'm a beast!

There are plenty of Private Gym trained youngsters in Barbarian.

EDIT: Have you got a fighter in Barbarian? If the answer is "yes" then quack quack bitch you just ducked me.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

There are plenty of Private Gym trained youngsters in Barbarian.

EDIT: Have you got a fighter in Barbarian? If the answer is "yes" then quack quack bitch you just ducked me.

I'm sorry, to fight the champ you've gotta win a couple of fights first, and then maybe beg me for a title-shot. I'll think about it though ;)

• Upvote 1

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13936646048124.jpg

Henk Sneijder

"Well well, look what the rats dragged in. Bitch Harris and Dominic Fagucci. I would love to blast your ass and make you cry just like your manager does. Lets get it on."

I will be more then happy to send you into a early retirement you bastardo. Then you sir can go Fbomb yourself , as well as your mom and the rest of your shit hole family. Your no more then a common turd and i will flush you right down the toilet where you belong.

I will be more then happy to send you into a early retirement you bastardo. Then you sir can go Fbomb yourself , as well as your mom and the rest of your shit hole family. Your no more then a common turd and i will flush you right down the toilet where you belong.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13936646048124.jpg

Henk Sneijder

"Speaking about mothers, your kids (are you sure they are yours? :shades: ) mother is like a Pot of Fondue. Everyone gets to dip in her. And tell that bitch to stop changing lipstick my dick looks like a rainbow. "

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13936646048124.jpg

Henk Sneijder

"Speaking about mothers, your kids (are you sure they are yours? :shades: ) mother is like a Pot of Fondue. Everyone gets to dip in her. And tell that bitch to stop changing lipstick my dick looks like a rainbow. "

"When and where did i mention i had kids, me no kids. I would not want to have kids when we fight because the bloody beating i will give you i would not want children to ever see. I will leave you with this, i know you have been honing your skills for some time and have yet to fight but what i have is pure genetic ability to knock your dutch ass into the next millennium. So you better keep training, you gonna need it pezzo di merda."

My fighters are between 235-240 and the ID is now at what? 245?

I expect nothing but fair fights. more than to steal your hype.

Fixed.

• Upvote 2

Keep fishing for a bite, you wont get one tho. :shades:

I understand that it can be fun for guys like you to Challenge an Undefeated World Champion, but you have to do better than that.

Theres plenty of fighters just as good and better than mine in Barbarian. But I appreciate you gave it a shot.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

Keep fishing for a bite, you wont get one tho. :shades:

I understand that it can be fun for guys like you to Challenge an Undefeated World Champion, but you have to do better than that.

Theres plenty of fighters just as good and better than mine in Barbarian. But I appreciate you gave it a shot.

There really isn't any positives for us fighting against guys with 0-0 records. We have everything to lose and nothing to gain. It doesn't make sense to me. It would make a lot more sense if you had guys who were more established coming in BFC for us to fight.

There really isn't any positives for us fighting against guys with 0-0 records. We have everything to lose and nothing to gain. It doesn't make sense to me. It would make a lot more sense if you had guys who were more established coming in BFC for us to fight.

Either that ^^, or bring your inexperienced fighters and fight your way up the ranks like everybody else.

Castor your fighters are all punks like you!!! If you got anyone @ 155 my fighter Dan Dimont will take them on. Then you can take them crying to another org because I duck no one, let alone bitches like you :yes: