Barbarian Fight Club - Official Smack Talk Thread

I accept the fight. Which fighter do you want to fight?

Alexander Fors is fighting Rory Daly

Henk Sneijder is fighting Fatback

Ricardo Rios is fighting JuveLeo

So, well, theres Klinton Klant left to chose. Or you can check out my roster ill fight you and destroy you no matter who I fight.

• Upvote 1

It will be pretty flippin sad if you come in here talkin shit with your no hype fighters who have just been training while the rest of have been fighting. You might just want to go get you a box of twinkies to cope with your mental issues after the losses Bitch!!!

Thats all just poor excuses. My fighters are 235,236,239 and 240k, cupcake. :shades:

• Upvote 1

OK how about after I have smashed Rory Daly with Alexander Fors I will beat you up after that. Sounds good?

sounds good to me,but only if your fighter wins

Yes, its a pretty huge difference in training 10 weeks or 63 weeks. Idiot lmao

He's not wasting precious learning time either then, stop being a hypocrite. It's not about the weeks put in to training, it's the fact that your fighters have been trained for 10? weeks while fighters in BFC have been fighting. You coming in and 'challenging' the roster and calling people duckers is as hypocritical as you can get.

He's not wasting precious learning time either then, stop being a hypocrite. It's not about the weeks put in to training, it's the fact that your fighters have been trained for 10? weeks while fighters in BFC have been fighting. You coming in and 'challenging' the roster and calling people duckers is as hypocritical as you can get.

I hate it when stupid people try to act smart. Why are you pretending that people dont sign young fighters to fresh orgs? Perhaps I will burst the little pink fairy tale bubble you live in here but People train their fighters before signing them in Fight Organizations, its very normal. Do you understand what im trying to tell you? Or do I have to upload a Voice message and explain because youre having reading problems?

I hate it when stupid people try to act smart. Why are you pretending that people dont sign young fighters to fresh orgs? Perhaps I will burst the little pink fairy tale bubble you live in here but People train their fighters before signing them in Fight Organizations, its very normal. Do you understand what im trying to tell you? Or do I have to upload a Voice message and explain because youre having reading problems?

Grade A hypocrite. An organisation signs anyone decent enough to fight for them, and bravo to you for training your fighters and not fighting them. However, yourself, calling a fellow member of MMATycoon a "dirty can crusher/hype thief", and then having four of your 0 hyped fighters with 0 fights, fight competition which has been fighting for a while, is incredibly hypocritical.

I welcome your fighters to the organisation. You will mostly be facing 25 year old creations who are clearly below your skill level, thus you will be crushing cans. Do I have a problem with that? Absolutely not, as long as the other fighter consents, you can crush cans as long as you want to. But for you to flip-flop views on this exact same situation when it benefits your fighter is, and should be, embarrassing for yourself.

With that being said, please do not upload any voice messages. It's already difficult enough deciphering some comprehensible information from your posts.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Grade A hypocrite. An organisation signs anyone decent enough to fight for them, and bravo to you for training your fighters and not fighting them. However, yourself, calling a fellow member of MMATycoon a "dirty can crusher/hype thief", and then having four of your 0 hyped fighters with 0 fights, fight competition which has been fighting for a while, is incredibly hypocritical.

I welcome your fighters to the organisation. You will mostly be facing 25 year old creations who are clearly below your skill level, thus you will be crushing cans. Do I have a problem with that? Absolutely not, as long as the other fighter consents, you can crush cans as long as you want to. But for you to flip-flop views on this exact same situation when it benefits your fighter is, and should be, embarrassing for yourself.

With that being said, please do not upload any voice messages. It's already difficult enough deciphering some comprehensible information from your posts.

:yawn:

Alexander Fors 236K vs Mario Bates 232K

Henk Sneijder 235K vs Dominic Magucci 230k

Ricardo Rios 240K vs Adrien Silva 239K

I have higher ID in each of these fights. And you are trying to compare that to a 200k+ fighter that is Sen/Sen/Sen/Brown belt.

Now stop trolling, youre not very good at it. I understand that youre shitting bricks now because eventually I will come and destroy that can of yours for the title if you are able to keep it that long. But hey, thats life.

:yawn:

Now stop trolling, youre not very good at it. I understand that youre shitting bricks now because eventually I will come and destroy that can of yours for the title if you are able to keep it that long. But hey, thats life.

I'm sure you classify any argument against you as trolling, after all, it's one of the few words you know so might as well! I'm not worried about your joke of a fighter, I'm sure he'll get beaten by the already flourishing competition here at the BFC.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

So, youre saying that the ID numbers lie then?

What you don't seem to realize is, Fighters who actually fight can potentially lose a lot of energy, which means you would have to set your training to "no training' to regain that energy back, which also means we'd be losing training days whilst your fighters are relatively fresh and still popping. I have a 19 year old fighter who fights and he's not even close to your stats due to this reason.