Barbarian Fight Club - Official Smack Talk Thread

Kurse: Superfight? You have a guy that held the welterweight title for a little while face a light heavyweight that has never even been close of a title shot and call it a superfight? People are way out of their heads...

Newton: Holding the title for a "little while" (+winning BFC ww tournament, defending the title) > being knocked out silly by Ryan Conner. That knockout sure had its effects on you, get checked up mate. Or maybe once you'll fail at 185, you'll force yourself down to every division so you can choke when you get a big fight again.

• Upvote 3

Kurse: Superfight? You have a guy that held the welterweight title for a little while face a light heavyweight that has never even been close of a title shot and call it a superfight? People are way out of their heads...

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/16/16w24.jpg

Adrien "Leao" Silva

Let me translate this for those who do not understand the English language.

Abraham "Big Baby" Kurse: "Waahhh? Waaahhh waaahhhh waahhhhh. Waahhhh?

Kurse: "And let me ask you one thing: is this the best you can do, Adrien? Funny enough, it's still better than your skills and fights. It will be embarrassing to see this fight happen and Newton defeat you. And to Newton, I wasn't disrespecting you, though you weren't the dominating champion that other divisions have. Still, I don't have to drop or neither did I choke in any of those fights. I was defeated, plain and simple. Didn't perform at my best and somebody else took the win. I don't need to call you out to prove I'm better. I'm fit for 185 lbs and that's were I'm staying. If you wanna test yourself there, I'd be pleased to defeat you. Let's cheer for the biggest fight in Barbarian history! Newton vs. Silva!"

Kurse: "Btw, is this the fighter you're going to face in a superfight, Newton?"

The bell rings for round one and we are underway!
Dijkman scores with a body shot.
Silva takes a really solid shot there but just smiles back and shrugs his shoulders.
Dijkman lands a nice looking body shot.
Silva get stunned by a cross and takes another one on the button. Silva stumbles backwards and tries to bounce back off the cage but Dijkman runs in and jumps on him with a leaping lead hook that puts him out! Wow, that was highlight reel stuff! Awesome finish!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 0:14 of round 1, we have a winner by way of KO (Punch). Thomas Dijkman!

"As far as I'm concerned, I was knocked out by a way better striker and with much more fight going on. Actually took way more punches to be defeated. And this "Netherdie" Dijkman found himself in this situation a couple fights ago:"

Dijkman wants to stand up, so he's looking to wriggle free of Kurse's closed guard. He's half up but Kurse has locked on to an arm! Uh oh! Kurse pivots and extends the arm, Dijkman falls face first to the mat and taps??... does he?? YES! He's tapping! Excellent counter grappling there by Kurse! Well done that man!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 3:58 of round 1, we have a winner by way of Submission (Armbar). Abraham Kurse!

Kurse: "And let me ask you one thing: is this the best you can do, Adrien? Funny enough, it's still better than your skills and fights. It will be embarrassing to see this fight happen and Newton defeat you. And to Newton, I wasn't disrespecting you, though you weren't the dominating champion that other divisions have. Still, I don't have to drop or neither did I choke in any of those fights. I was defeated, plain and simple. Didn't perform at my best and somebody else took the win. I don't need to call you out to prove I'm better. I'm fit for 185 lbs and that's were I'm staying. If you wanna test yourself there, I'd be pleased to defeat you. Let's cheer for the biggest fight in Barbarian history! Newton vs. Silva!"

Adrien "Leao" Silva

I thought it was a pretty good impression of yourself. I'm glad you think that because when i'm done with Newton, you're next.

Kurse: "Btw, is this the fighter you're going to face in a superfight, Newton?"

The bell rings for round one and we are underway!

Dijkman scores with a body shot.

Silva takes a really solid shot there but just smiles back and shrugs his shoulders.

Dijkman lands a nice looking body shot.

Silva get stunned by a cross and takes another one on the button. Silva stumbles backwards and tries to bounce back off the cage but Dijkman runs in and jumps on him with a leaping lead hook that puts him out! Wow, that was highlight reel stuff! Awesome finish!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 0:14 of round 1, we have a winner by way of KO (Punch). Thomas Dijkman!

"As far as I'm concerned, I was knocked out by a way better striker and with much more fight going on. Actually took way more punches to be defeated. And this "Netherdie" Dijkman found himself in this situation a couple fights ago:"

Dijkman wants to stand up, so he's looking to wriggle free of Kurse's closed guard. He's half up but Kurse has locked on to an arm! Uh oh! Kurse pivots and extends the arm, Dijkman falls face first to the mat and taps??... does he?? YES! He's tapping! Excellent counter grappling there by Kurse! Well done that man!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 3:58 of round 1, we have a winner by way of Submission (Armbar). Abraham Kurse!

Adrien "Leao" Silva

What does this have to do with my fight with Newton? All of this is irrelevant. So, I lost against Dijkman and you beat him... That means you could smash me? If you're judging me on a fight that happened months ago, then you'd be sorry if we ever went 1 on 1. I'd enjoy you underestimating me and me putting you to sleep like the little bitch that you are. Regardless of what happens, I will be coming for you, then you can whine and moan once more when you're in the 170 division.

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14001025469233.jpg

Aaron Morris: " My fight is a week away and training has been going perfect. We have been working hard and studying my opponent and i think we have a good plan, we'll have to see on the night if it works (haha). He is older than me so got a little extra experience but i am a hard worker and my youth doesn't mean i am inexperienced. My last fight i was unlucky, i lost but very unlucky it was my first fight in the org against a top level fighter. Anyway i am looking forward to getting my first win next week my weight is on point my sparring is going great my training sessions are teaching me a lot and you all know how fit i am, i could easily go 5 rounds. i have power i have ground game and i have youth on my side, it'll be a shock if i loose this fight"

This is a superfight because they are both smacktalkers, people who are active in the smacktalk will realise how good this fight is going to be, I am big fans of Newton and Silva and this will be a great fight that people will want to watch. Just like the prospect of the super fight of A Silva vs White.

• Upvote 1

Kurse: "Exactly... Just like the public and everyone wants to see Demetrious Johnson vs. Cain Velasquez, right? Maybe the winner should be in a superfight against undefeated and untested - never thrown a punch in life - Drax to see who's the ultimate champion of non-sense "superfights"."

• Upvote 1

Kurse: "Exactly... Just like the public and everyone wants to see Demetrious Johnson vs. Cain Velasquez, right? Maybe the winner should be in a superfight against undefeated and untested - never thrown a punch in life - Drax to see who's the ultimate champion of non-sense "superfights"."

Newton posts a video on Instagram with the caption "Out cold"

Conner is muscling Kurse up against the cage and as Kurse bounces back off, Conner cracks him with a huge right hand! Kurse crumples to the mat - he's out cold! This one is all over!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 3:56 of round 1, we have a winner by way of KO (Punch). Ryan Conner!

• Upvote 1

Kurse: "It seems to me that Newton and Silva have developed a beautiful friendship. Newton displayed a video of my KO loss to Conner and I'm fine with that. I could show a video of myself submitting an ant and it would be the same as submitting Newton. And Silva, well... He's just too low skilled to be talked about."

Kurse: "It seems to me that Newton and Silva have developed a beautiful friendship. Newton displayed a video of my KO loss to Conner and I'm fine with that. I could show a video of myself submitting an ant and it would be the same as submitting Newton. And Silva, well... He's just too low skilled to be talked about."

Adrien "Leao" Silva

You talk smack, but you would never be man enough to challenge Newton. The difference between you and me is I'm afraid of no man. I challenge anyone. I challenge only the best. Whereas you bitch and moan then get your ass beat and run away to a different division... Just like you'll be doing once again after I run through you.

Kurse: "Well, if I challenged him wouldn't I just be doing what you guys said I'd do? "Run to another division"? I think you both have the mental problems, not me. As I said, I'm fit for 185. I'm way younger than both of you and Maia. Imagine if I had the same age... I'd destroy all of you. My home is permanent at 185, while I can do some 205 fights. If you wanna drop and challenge for my future belt, I'd me more than pleased to finally give a big moment for your career as a member of challengers defeated in title defenses. About Newton, if he wants to bulk up to 185... I'd beat the ant. Just to make sure both of you go home embarrassed by the beating I'd give you."

Kurse: "Well, if I challenged him wouldn't I just be doing what you guys said I'd do? "Run to another division"? I think you both have the mental problems, not me. As I said, I'm fit for 185. I'm way younger than both of you and Maia. Imagine if I had the same age... I'd destroy all of you. My home is permanent at 185, while I can do some 205 fights. If you wanna drop and challenge for my future belt, I'd me more than pleased to finally give a big moment for your career as a member of challengers defeated in title defenses. About Newton, if he wants to bulk up to 185... I'd beat the ant. Just to make sure both of you go home embarrassed by the beating I'd give you."

Adrien "Leao" Silva

Did I say challenge him at 170? No, I didn't. I'm talking about just in general. I've already said you're next on my list, so after our fights with Redfield/Newton are done, you got me next, whether you like it or not. And I'm not interested in the 185 belt, I have unfinished business at 205, but I'd gladly vacate it for you after I beat your unworthy ass. This is hypothetically speaking though... You got to get past Redfield first, which I highly doubt your piece of trash will.