Barbarian Fight Club - Official Smack Talk Thread

You can be a one full pound but that means 186.0 not 186.1. If your gym has a sauna you can cut more weight but at the loss of energy.

Thanks Rossi. I've order weight loss supplements. How long does it usually take to come in? I forgot. The supplement is from a Vegas nutrition company.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13930191214854.jpg

Brian Pereira (205lbs)

"Looks like I have an easy opponent in 2 days. It's gonna be easy to keep my winning streak alive when I face Sid Vicious at Barbarian Fight Time 13. May the best grappler (me) win that fight and may the loser (you) go back down the 205 ladder."

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Hello everybody, it's me again and this time I'm the new Barbarian Fight Club writer, due to certain circumstances. Let me not waste anymore time in the intoduction, lets get straight into...

BARBARIAN FIGHT TIME 13

I like this event, it has some young guys and it also has some guys I wrote about in my first ever preview so it's interesting for me to see where they are now. In my last preview I got all but one pick right, they went perfect but I got the pick right. This made me think of a new idea which I asked Pedro about and he encourages. I am going to bet 1000 on every pick I make, this means I am going to take into account a hell of a lot more then I usually would because their is more at stack for me and I also want you guys to start getting into betting at barbarian betting! It's super fun. So if you disagree with me? Bet on the other guy! And if you agree with me, lets bankrupt Pedro. Lets get into this straight away.

Now not all the fights are able to bet on, only the main cards but I will still make picks for the under cards.

Brian Pereira (2-0) vs Sid Vicious (1-1)

Pereira is a 19 year old brown belt, with two submission victories in the BFC already. He is steadily improving his all around game, he will be looking for his third submission victory against Sid Vicious, a 19 year old brown belt with one TKO win and one TKO loss, he uses his impressive wrestling and BJJ skills to ground and pound his opponents. Sid Vicious has the better all around game than Pereira. Usually in ground and pounder vs submission battles I pick the submission artist, but I believe that if Sid Vicious and his manager are intelligent he can definitely control and smother Pereira with superior wrestling and negate the brown belt and pick up the

2nd round TKO

Sponge Bones (3-4) vs Steven "El Terrible" Perkins (2-4)

The man with no morale mr Bones has a brown belt in BJJ and good wrestling, he wants to get this fight to the ground and get the submission. He is currently 2-4 in the BFC but he does have a win over Dobom who is starting to become a serious contender. Mr Perkins is currently 2-3 in the BFC and has a recent loss to Dobom who I mentioned earlier. Perkins has Good boxing, good wrestling and a blue belt in BJJ. Perkins has the boxing and wrestling advantage and most importantly he has the morale advantage. Perkins will stop the takedowns and get the

1st round TKO

Tyler Thompson (2-0) vs William Henry "Billy The Kid" Bonney (3-2)

Tyler Thompson is 20 years old and has excellent Muay Thai, he also has good boxing, good wrestling and a purple belt in BJJ, he wants to control Bonney in the clinch and in a stand up battle exercising his variety in strikes. Bonney is also 20 but instead of excellent Muay Thai he excellent discipline is boxing, he also has good all round game just like Thompson and they both share a purple belt in BJJ. This is a fascinating fight, who do you pick in a Muay Thai vs Boxing battle? Thompsons intelligence vs Bonney's granite chin? Well for this one will be close.

Thompson decision

Now the fun starts, time to bet

Poopy "The White Tiger" McGee (5-2) vs Dominic "The Duke" Manucci (3-2)

Both these guys are amazing heavyweight boxers, they are both 20. Both guys wins and losses are all T/KO's. This is going to be a fun fight to watch! Manucci has the better all round game and that may just edge it for me, poopy has the reach advantage and weighs less but I think Manucci has the better Muay Thai to help him on the feet which is where this fight will stay.

1000 on The Duke to win by TKO in the 2nd round after a close back and forth fight.

Howard "The Engineer" Holowitz (4-3) vs Frankie "Wizard" Hoggets (7-2)

This fight is not on the bets but the last one is, I do not know why but I will continue to preview. Who do you think is going to win, an engineer or a wizard? Exactly. This is a dangerous fight for Holowitz and I see no way he can win this fight. He is a submission wrestler with a blue belt going against a brown belt who has proven he can go the distance, submit people and get the TKO win in his last fight. Hoggets is going to hit Holowitz until he shoots for a takedown and even then Hoggets will submit him.

Hoggests 1st round submission

The next betting fight!

Spanish "Fried" Rice (4-1) vs Roger "The Lovemaker" Kint (3-0)

Spanish rice not only makes me hungry, he also has a sprawl and brawl fight game. Using his good wrestling to defend takedowns and using his average boxing and Muay Thai, mixing in a a lot of strength we have a really dangerous guy. The only way to beat him is to be better than him at wrestling or striking. Kint not only has a really creeper avatar and nickname, he is a brown belt in BJJ and has good wrestling (not as good as Rice) Kint wants to get the takedown tap out as most BJJ wrestlers will. Kint will try the takedown, get stuffed full of Spanish Rice until he is unable to lovemake and therefore unable to continue fighting.

1000 on Rice 1st round TKO

Teseu "Phoenix" Nogueira (3-3) vs Damian "Dami" Silva (5-3)

Now, I don't understand why the manager of Silva accepted this fight, they are both virtually the same fighter except Nogueira is better at everything Silva is good at. Silva is a little better at Muay Thai but probably not good enough to utilize it very well it is also worth to note Silva fights for submissions and Nogueria fights for the TKO. Unless Silva and his manager has a big surprise to show like a suddenly found KO power or incredible new found intelligence, Nogueira will bully him on the mat until the fight ends either by decision or ground and pound.

1000 on Nogueira 3rd round TKO

"One Bad Dude" Paha Hemmo (5-0) vs Dan Stall (4-0)

This is my main event for this fighting event! These guys are both 18 year old beasts! And I'm sure one day one of these guys will be a BFC champion. All but one of Hemmo's wins comes by submission (the other coming by decision) He wants to use his brown belt in BJJ and his great wrestling to take you down and get that tap out, Hemmo also has above average boxing and muay thai skills that are developing. All of Stall's wins come by T/KO although his main attribute is his amazing wrestling, he doesn't use it to take people down. Although his wrestling is his main attribute he uses his superb boxing to knock guys out. Both these guys are very well rounded in all areas of MMA. Hemmo is going to want to shoot in for the takedown ASAP but is he going to get it? Nope. Dan Stall brawls, sprawls and brawls some more to get that next TKO win moving him up the middleweight rankings. Middleweights beware.

1000 on Dan Stall to win 1st or 2nd round TKO

Bryan "The Organo Natural" Chua (6-1) vs Imperiex Prime (9-5)

Chua is an excellent wrestler with a nasty ground and pound style. All of his six wins come by TKO. Prime is an excellent boxer and an excellent wrestler all of his nine wins come by T/KO. This is a very, very close fight. I feel like if Chua hits the counter takedown on Prime its all over but will that counter take too long to come? Prime could knock him out before he gets a chance. Even Stevens here. I'm going for Imperiex Prime first round TKO or knockout because his name is awesome.

1000 on Imperiex Prime 1st round knockout due to impressive name.

Now for the main event!

DJ Paul (8-2) vs Andrei "Sapo" Saintclair (6-2)

Now I'm just going to say that DJ Paul is one of the worst DJ names behind DJ pussyfoot, DJ small cock and DJ anal erection (totally legit, look it up) Wait it's his actual name? Well cut! DJ Pussyfoot I mean DJ Paul has good wrestling a brown belt in BJJ, he has a win by TKO, one by decision and the rest by submission. He is the typical take down tap out fighter I write about. Saintclair is a marginally better wrestler than Dj Pus- I mean Paul and shares a brown belt with him, he doesn't literally share the BJJ belt but they both have a brown belt. Saintclair is also the take down tap out fighter I write about. This fight comes down to the smallest margins and DJ Paul is 18 cm smaller than Saintclair which is actually a big advantage in a grappling match up! Ask Bate Bate. Dj Paul wins by decision.

1000 on DJ PAUL to win by decision

Thank you for reading all the way through if you did! Nickname of this event goes to the Lovemaker! No prize for that just yet, just a fun thing to do. If you have an queries or suggestions to make my previews all the more fun message me! Also if DJ Paul changes his nickname to pussyfoot I will give him all the winnings I make from this event. DJ "Pussyfoot" Paul. Has a ring to it.

I will put a picture of my pending bets to prove that I am making bets and I will write up the winnings at the start of the next event! Make sure you read the next one to see how much I made or lost. Also don't forget to post in the forums who you're betting on and why and it would be interesting if somebody else made their picks for the event to see if they make more or less money than me.

http://i.gyazo.com/f90b00c722539e1de4aa03dccfbd3e2c.png

Thanks again I hope you enjoyed reading.

Conor (the rainbow unicorn)

• Upvote 6

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13936095846623.jpg

Ryan Conner " Well that was some night out, I don't know what's happened in the last few weeks I can't remember any of it. I woke up and didn't know where I was, missed my flight to London and now my manager is telling me I have to fight some first time fighter in Barbarian, some qfc queen that has been killing cans his whole career. He's so far down the division I almost had to call a taxi cab just to read who he was.

Well if that's the way it has to be, so be it. No more Mr Nice guy. Hey Herman or Sherman, whatever your name is, don't bother unpacking your bags, you won't be stopping long, just make sure you have enough cash in your pocket to pay your hospital fees. You're going down in the first round.

Conner is back."

• Upvote 2

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14001025469233.jpg

Aaron Morris.

" I keep hearing big fight talk from fighters who haven't been any real fights. Yeah you all have good records but they are kinda padded, you haven't had any challenges. I hear BIG talk from 'drax' a fighter who doesn't understand MMA, how can he? he has never been tested. Now i got unlucky with my first fight here i went straight in against a fighter who could be inline for a title shot anytime soon, he also had many more years ahead of me. Now again i have to fight a guy who is 'on paper' much more experienced, do I care? No... You know why? I am a pupil of the game constantly learning always got my eyes on everything and what everyone is doing. Now am i worried about anyone in my division... No I am not, there is no one I cant beat here and I am confident when I say this. If you look into my eyes you shall see no fear i guarantee I am the baddest S.O.B in the 170 division, it is only a matter of time until I become champion I can feel it. So anyone in the 170 want to prove me wrong after i dispose of my next opponent tell pedro and I'll sign the contract." :boxing:

Brian Pereira (205lbs)

"Looks like I have an easy opponent in 2 days. It's gonna be easy to keep my winning streak alive when I face Sid Vicious at Barbarian Fight Time 13. May the best grappler (me) win that fight and may the loser (you) go back down the 205 ladder."

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/33/33w13.jpg

Sid Vicious

Brian Pereira doesn't know what he's getting himself into. It will be my pleasure to give the fans at Barbarian Fight Time 13 their money's worth in the opening fight. Don't fear the reaper, Pereira, because he'll be standing across from you June 4th in Rio de Janeiro.

• Upvote 1

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/33/33w13.jpg

Sid Vicious

Brian Pereira doesn't know what he's getting himself into. It will be my pleasure to give the fans at Barbarian Fight Time 13 their money's worth in the opening fight. Don't fear the reaper, Pereira, because he'll be standing across from you June 4th in Rio de Janeiro.

Brian Pereira

"Just saw the preview of our fight. Looks like you're favorite to win after all. There's also a prediction where they think you will win by TKO in the second round. I'll give you a challenge. If you DO beat me in the 2nd round by TKO, I will write you a cheque for 10k. How does that sound?"

Lepews weakness is his defensive grappling, first exploited by James Granger and then by Nkone. But can Silva survive his early onslaught and clinch assault? If Zachary White got to Silva can Lepew? I think both fighters believe they can win this, not sure who I would bet on though, I'm swaying with Silva

Lepews weakness is his defensive grappling, first exploited by James Granger and then by Nkone. But can Silva survive his early onslaught and clinch assault? If Zachary White got to Silva can Lepew? I think both fighters believe they can win this, not sure who I would bet on though, I'm swaying with Silva

I appreciate that :D