Barbarian Fight Club - Official Smack Talk Thread

Newton releases a statement a few hours later and the tweet gets deleted.

I would like to apologise to all my fans and all those affected from my inconsiderate usage of words. I have nothing against the gay community, and I am very appreciate of all of my supporters no matter the sexual orientation. I did not use a word as an offensive remark towards gay people, it was simply a hot-headed mistake. I would again like to apologise to all those offended and I promise to not do it again.

Christopher Newton

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Newton: Hey faggot, why don't you keep your mouth shut

Newton releases a statement a few hours later and the tweet gets deleted.

I would like to apologise to all my fans and all those affected from my inconsiderate usage of words. I have nothing against the gay community, and I am very appreciate of all of my supporters no matter the sexual orientation. I did not use a word as an offensive remark towards gay people, it was simply a hot-headed mistake. I would again like to apologise to all those offended and I promise to not do it again.

Christopher Newton

I liked how you did this, nice touch.

Castor has a point, it's not really a SUPERfight. It's a fight with one guy moving up in weight...

one guy is also moving down as they are meeting at 185. Newton is legit though in Barbarian IMO. I am a big Newton fan. Silva has not won a title so I see the point of not calling it a super fight. Mia vs Newton on the other hand would be.

Castor has a point, it's not really a SUPERfight. It's a fight with one guy moving up in weight...

One guy already told you why it's a superfight. Anyone who follows smack talk here knows that these two put up a good show and anyone who follows this smack talk wants to see who's better. It might not be a superfight hype wise, but it is smack talk wise.
  • Upvote 1

Name one huge fight in Barbarian... I don't recall any. Don't get me wrong, there definitely has been big fights in the past, but nothing like two top fighters from different divisions going head to head. Say what you will about it not being a superfight, but it's definitely a huge fight. This fight will open the doors for top fighters in different divisions to challenge each other. Nothing like this has happened in BFC, it could have a while back with Silva and White, but it didn't work out.

One guy already told you why it's a superfight. Anyone who follows smack talk here knows that these two put up a good show and anyone who follows this smack talk wants to see who's better. It might not be a superfight hype wise, but it is smack talk wise.

These two who?

I got interested when the Nick Diaz fanboy dbs209 started talking about a superfight, asked twice, and I still dont know whos involved in the fight.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Leo Galante: "So Mr.White my new opp. After beating down Uno Torres you're next. We'll how well you really know boxing. 155lbs division is mine!"

These two who?

I got interested when the Nick Diaz fanboy dbs209 started talking about a superfight, asked twice, and I still dont know whos involved in the fight.

I understand you're supposed to play the annoying role and be a general c-unt, but some people in this game actually have fun, so please fuck off and keep to yourself.

• Downvote 1

If you didn't know I work with children, and sometimes it's worth just giving children what they want rather than have them keep on going on.

Not like a puppy, or an Ipad. But if they want an apple, and you only have oranges, just go and get the apple.

• Upvote 1