Barbarian Fight Club - Official Smack Talk Thread

Damn it I knew this would happen. Great training and a terriable Morale hidden. Oh well I am still riding with Drax, I love the way he is built and he gives me time to practice with ground sliders. Still though it was a bad debut :(

let me say one thing

KO POWER

When's the second installment of the Barbarian Magazine thing you did before coming out Pedro?

We have been in contact with TheWolf and he will be the interviewer of the new edition of Barbarian Magazine, i didn't started yet because the world cup here in Rio is making me work twice the usual :/

Barbarian FC 21

Aleksey Zulughanov (4-1) vs Achilles Nikolopoulos (7-2)

Zulughanov's nickname is Alex so for my sake I will just refer to him as Alex, ALEX is a very talented 20 year old in the heavyweight division, he has excellent boxing, muay thai and wrestling but lacks BJJ skills as he only has a blue belt. He has four wins all by TKO and is coming off a recent loss to another exciting heavyweight prospect Nickey Spillane by decision. Achilles is a completely different person to Alex. Achilles is older, more experienced and ultimately has a completely different fighting style as Achilles would rather look for the submission than the TKO which is proved by his 7 wins by submission. Unfortunately for Achilles he won't be able to take this fight to the ground and he will get knocked out quickly in the first round.

Zulughanov 1st round KO

Seymour Til Alexandros The Seventeeth (2-0) vs Michael Adderiy (5-0)

SEYMOUR is a wrestler, with both his wins coming via TKO via ground and pound. He is definitely not somebody you want to be on top of you. Adderiy is a submission artist with good wrestling and a purple belt in BJJ. 3 of his 5 wins are by submission with the other 2 coming by decision. I think in this fight Seymour may get the takedown but Adderiy will use his submission game and experience to pull off a submission from the bottom, or sweep and get a submission from the top. Adderiy wants to put Seymour on his back and prevent any of his offence, where as Adderiy is offensive from top and bottom. Advantage submission figher.

Adderiy submission round 1

Roger Shreck (3-1) vs Chryst Halo (5-1-1)

I like this fight, it's a fight between two young exciting prospects in the light heavyweight division. We have Shreck the black belt with all three of his wins coming by submission (as you can expect from a black belt) going against Halo who is a dangerous striker with good boxing skills. All of Halo's wins come by TKO. This truely is a battle of finishers but the key point is, will Shreck be able to take Halo down? Will he be able to pull guard? I have a feeling in my stomach Shreck can and will.

Shreck submission 1st round.

Bud Ybarra (1-2) vs Adam Kraft (2-0)

Another battle between two very exciting prospects, Ybarra looks to be a straight up killer on paper with amazing boxing skills, great wrestling and a purple belt in BJJ. Unfortunately he has fought some really tough guys and came off the losing end, he wants to even out his record with a lovely KO. Adam Kraft is a very well rounded fighter who is pretty good at every aspect of MMA, especially the ground where he holds his brown belt in BJJ. I don't think Kraft holds the ability to take this down to the ground especially against somebody with boxing and wrestling like Ybarra, Ybarra is going to outclass Kraft on the feet and end up with the TKO victory.

Ybarra 2nd round TKO

Andy Souwer (1-3) vs Kesigan Hendricks (2-3)

Souwer is a great wrestler, but he lacks any BJJ which means he is vulnerable on the mat which is evident when you see his three losses are all by submission. Hendricks holds a purple belt in BJJ but he uses it with his wrestling to win his fights by ground and pound. Souwer may be able to pull of his second win here if Hendricks has no submission abilities, but Souwer also has to be wary of sweeps from the bottom because whoever is in top position in this fight will be doing the damage. This fight is hard for me to call.

Souwer TKO 2nd round

Paul George (3-1-1) vs Solomon Frost (1-1)

Paul George is a very well rounded fighter, specializing in the ground game with excellent wrestling and a purple in BJJ. All of his wins come by submission. Solomon is also well rounded but only has a blue belt in BJJ, he specializes in muay thai and also has good wrestling. Paul George holds the wrestling and BJJ advantage and should be able to take this to the floor and get the submission, however Frost does have very good muay thai and cannot be underestimated here, if George fails a few takedown attempts Frost may be able to finish George on the feet.

George submission round 1

Yves Estevam (0-1) vs Ravishing Joaquin (1-2)

Estevam has good boxing, average wrestling and a blue belt in BJJ. He has had a disappointing start to his MMA career with a loss. He wants to get back on track with a nice T/KO victory over Joaquin. Joaquin has average boxing and a brown belt in BJJ, he also has horrible morale. Estevam should be able to pick Joaquin apart on the feet and pick up that T/KO win he needs. Joaquin may have a brown belt but with no wrestling ability he won't be able to use it.

Estavam 1st round KO

Sheldon Cooper (6-4) vs Eduardo Barros (5-2)

Cooper is a BFC veteran with 10 fights inside the BFC. He holds decent wrestling and a brown belt in BJJ and uses it to submit his opponents. Barros is also a ground fighter like Cooper except he uses his excellent wrestling and purple belt in BJJ to do it. He has shown he is nothing to be messed with on the ground with wins coming by ground and pound and submission. Cooper is dangerous whenever this fight is on the ground with his submission skills but I believe Barros has the wrestling ability to get on top and win this fight either by decision or ground and pound, just don't be stupid and get caught in a submission Barros becuase Cooper is always dangerous.

Barros decision

Rajesh Koothrappali (5-4-1) vs Vincent Tremblay (2-0)

This is an interesting fight, we have Rajesh who is also a BFC veteran going up against one of the newer fighters to the BFC, Vincent Tremblay. Rajesh is an excellent wrestler with a purple belt in BJJ, he likes to win his fights by submission. In contrast, Tremblay is a sprawl and brawler, looking to stand and bang and walk away with a T/KO. Rajesh has shown he is vulnerable to strikes. Expect Tremblay to rush Rajesh before he has a chance to breathe let alone shoot for a takedown.

Tremblay TKO first round.

Rodrigo Tyson (8-3) vs Kamekona Tupuola (5-2)

Even though the records are marginally similar, I feel this is a bit of a mismatch. Tyson is the old BFC champion and has shown to be a great champion up until his recent loss to Arthur Curry. Tyson is a mean finisher will all of his wins coming by TKO. He has excellent boxing, good wrestling, decent muay thai and a blue belt in BJJ. On paper he is a beast! Tupuola is not such a beast on paper, he looks to be a one dimensional wrestler ground and pounder with a blue belt in BJJ. Tupuola is in way over his head, and for this reason he will lose his head to Tyson. Prove us wrong Tupuola.

Tyson round 1 murder

Great fights here guys, make sure to check this event out. Good luck to all the fighters and thanks for reading!

• Upvote 1

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/16/16w24.jpg

Adrien "Leao" Silva

After I dismantle Newton on the 29th, I'm issuing a challenge to any piece of trailer park trash from either the 185 division or the 205 division. It's been too quiet lately, so if you got the sack big enough to go one on one with the great one, step up to the plate and challenge me.

Adrien "Leao" Silva

After I dismantle Newton on the 29th, I'm issuing a challenge to any piece of trailer park trash from either the 185 division or the 205 division. It's been too quiet lately, so if you got the sack big enough to go one on one with the great one, step up to the plate and challenge me.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13847871504624.jpg

Frank Damozzi

"Look at that guy. @Adrien Silva, you wouldn't last long in a cage at 205 my little friend. You say it's been quiet lately, but you can't manage to get a proper win streak going. I would watch where I put my mouth if I were you, because I'm sure the 205 division would kick your ass any given day."

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Adrien "Leao" Silva

Bruce Wayne found Silva's statement amusing saying "LMAO" and walking off abruptly.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13847871504624.jpg

Frank Damozzi

"Look at that guy. @Adrien Silva, you wouldn't last long in a cage at 205 my little friend. You say it's been quiet lately, but you can't manage to get a proper win streak going. I would watch where I put my mouth if I were you, because I'm sure the 205 division would kick your ass any given day."

Adrien "Leao" Silva

I'm from 205, you dummy. Next time do a little research. And I'll gladly fight you

Bruce would murder Adrian. Then his manager would probably call for a rematch...and Bruce would beat him again even worse...then he would probably call for another rematch or wanna fight Curse. Stop recycling your can, just let Bruce take out the trash.

Shouldn't you be chasing Penquins and Jokers?