Barbarian Fight Club - Official Smack Talk Thread

Barbarian Fight Time 17 Preview

Written by Conor Brazier

This is a great card, and I was fortunate enough to conduct an interview with the challenger of the main event which I will put in before the main event preview.

Renan Santos (2-1) vs James Brewer (0-1)

Santos is a young submission artist, he holds good wrestling and a purple belt in BJJ. His biggest win was against Big J Smiles in a fight which he won by submission. He has one loss when he was submitted by another young submission fighter Nascimento. Brewer is also a young fighter, he has a brown belt in BJJ and has average wrestling, his only fight ended in a decision loss. Santos was proven vulnerable to the submission, to a fighter who has nearly the same attributes as he is fighting today, is he ready for it this time? I don't think so

Brewer submission first round.

Randy Savage (5-2) vs Chris Redfield (6-1)

Randy Savage looks like a top contender in the middleweight division, he has excellent boxing with good wrestling and average muay thai. He also has a granite chin to go along with his boxing style which gives him a massive advantage over other strikers. All of Savage's wins are by T/KO. Redfield was the old middleweight champion until Kurse beat him. Redfield uses his excellent wrestling to stop takedowns and then uses his average boxing and muay thai skills to finish his opponents. Redfield will be outclassed today by a better striker with a granite chin.

Savage round 1 TKO

Dan Dimont (3-3) vs Kores Sierra (9-6)

This is a very interesting fight between two great grapplers in the lightweight division who were both floating around the top of the division not long ago. Both of these fighters are coming off two straight losses trying to prevent their third straight loss, but only one will. Dimont is an excellent wrestler who holds a purple belt in BJJ. Dimont is a ground and pounder and all three of his wins are by TKO, he wants to get on top of Sierra and pound his face in. Sierra is a good wrestler who holds a brown belt in BJJ. Sierra actually headlined the first ever BFC fight card. Sierra has by TKO, Submission and decision so we know he is a forced to be reckoned with on the ground, especially when he is on top of you. I believe that Dimont has the wrestling ability to get on top of Sierra and land big shots, however the BJJ of Sierra may cause problems for Dimont, Sierra may throw a few submission attempts and sweeps at dimont, it certainly won't be easy. Dimont has to avoid being on his back at all costs where Sierra might be a little bit more comfortable than Dimont on his back. Like I said at the start this is a very interesting fight.

Sierra decision.

Decon Green (7-3) vs Luka Mrtic (5-3-1)

Another good fight here between two young lightweights. Decon Green is a grappling whiz with good wrestling and a brown belt in BJJ. This is backed up by all 7 of his wins coming by submission. It's also good to note that Green has good boxing skills but I'm sure he will be looking to grapple with Mrtic. Mrtic is a good all around fighter, he has one win by TKO and the rest come by decision. All of Mrtic's losses have come by TKO and he has never been submitted, but there is always a first time right?

Green submission round 3

Steven Perkins (3-4) vs Meat Chris (2-2)

Perkins has good boxing and very good wrestling, he also holds a blue belt in BJJ. Most of Perkin's wins come by TKO but then so do most of his losses. No doubt he will try and start a brawl tonight, he may even want to shoot in and get that rare takedown. Meat Chris specializes in Muay Thai which he is excellent at, he also has average boxing and wrestling skills. His last fight ended up with him getting knocked out quite quickly, in this fight he will be looking to avoid the knockout but must be cautious of Perkin's power.

Chris Decision.

Poopy McGee (5-3) vs David Bower (2-2)

Mcgee is an excellent boxer with good defensive wrestling and average muay thai. His boxing is backed up by his 5 wins by TKO, however all of his 3 losses come by TKO, proving him vulnerable to his own style. David Bower is an excellent wrestler with a purple belt in BJJ and good boxing. Bower proved his incredible knockout power in his last fight knocking out Gracie in 5 seconds, however in this fight we will be looking to take this fight to the ground instead of trying to knockout McGee on the feet.

Bower third round TKO

Andy Machida (3-4) vs Renan Gracie (5-7)

These guys are... Exactly the same so it's nearly impossible to call. Both of these fighters have good wrestling and a brown belt in BJJ, the typical submission fighter. Both of these guys are on a bad streak, Machida has lost three in a row and Gracie has lost four in a row. Machida has better morale but worse energy and Gracie has better energy but less morale. This really is like an impossible fight to call, it could end quickly or could go to a decision. Who knows? Not me, I know I want to shout at both managers and tell them to change their clothes and make sure they have good energy before they fight though. I don't wanna sound mean but somebodies gotta tell them.

Gracie wins by pure experience alone

Ryan Conner (7-1) vs Leandro Hughes (7-3)

This is a great striker vs grappler matchup. Conner is an excellent boxer who has very good wrestling, Conner has KO POWAH! and has proven it many times to rack up his 7 wins by T/KO. Leandro Hughes is an excellent wrestler who also holds a purple belt in BJJ, Hughes uses his wrestling to ground and pound his opponents which leads to 5 of his wins coming by TKO and the other 2 coming by decision. The main factor coming into this fight is: Will Hughes get the takedown? My answer is no, he will get something though, knocked out.

Conner 1st round KO

Abraham Kurse (8-3) vs Dan Stall (5-0)

Before this fight I was able to catch up with Dan Stall to ask him some questions about his upcoming title fight with Kurse.

Conor: Thank you Dan Stall for your time today, how was your training been?
Dan Stall: It was propably my greatest camp so far, I feel 100% ready. My cardio is top notch, my wrestling, BJJ, everything. I honestly feel I'm in the best shape I've ever been. Also I wanna get a shoutout for my good friend Alex (#6 HW Aleksey Zulughanov)! He helped me a lot in this camp, mentally and physically. So, heavyweights, stop ducking him! That is ridiculous, nobody wants to fight that guy. Are you guys fighters or a bunch of keyboard warriors?!

Conor: How do you view Kurse as a person?
Dan Stall: Abraham is a weird guy. I've spoken with him a few times and he seems mentally ill, im not sure how he got his black belt since BJJ it is an art of mind. We got this semi-retard with his gay walkout music as a champion. CHAMPION. That's gotta change.

Conor: Have you chosen to adopt a gameplan to beat Kurse or are you going to just see how it goes?
Dan Stall: My coaches came up with a genius gameplan for me after watching and thoroughly analyzing his fights, but for obvious reasons I'm not gonna talk about it.

Conor: Kurse has a huge BJJ advantage over you, are you going to avoid going to the ground in this fight? How did this affect your wrestling advantage?
Dan Stall: He may have an advantage on the ground but I wouldn't say it's huge. My wrestling will definitely be the deciding factor in this fight. If he gives me a takedown, I'm gonna take it. I'm not afraid of his fake black belt.

Conor: if you beat Kurse, who do you think should be the next contender? Who do you want to fight?
Dan Stall: Honestly? I do not care. Im at the point in my career where I feel like I can beat anyone in this weight class. Im still only 18 years old, improving drastically every day. On the other hand I feel like Adrien Silva is a can, and I would destroy him in the first round, so after I get through Kurse, I hope Pedro can set it up.

Conor: Were you shocked at the Newton vs Silva result? What was your opinions, do you think Silva now deserves a title shot after beating Newton the previous 170lb champion?
Dan Stall: I was not shocked. I believe Newton is vastly overrated - as is Silva.

Conor: Good luck with your fight Dan, thank you for your time once again.

There we have it, some fighting words from Dan Stall everybody, gotta love that guy. Back into the preview.

Kurse is the reigning BFC middleweight champion. Kurse is a BJJ black belt and submission expert who also has good wrestling. Kurse took out Chris Redfield to become the middleweight champion and now it's his duty to defend the belt. Dan Stall is an excellent wrestler with very good boxing, a purple belt in BJJ and average muay thai. Dan Stall is the more well rounded fighter compared to Kurse and holds a big boxing, muay thai and wrestling advantage over Kurse but Kurse still has the BJJ advantage and fights can be won and lost in a second and Kurse will be hoping Stall makes a mistake to get that win. Stall knows better and will get the win, either by TKO or decision.

Stall 3rd round TKO

Thank you for reading this preview once again, thanks for the support and the thumbs up on previous previews. I really enjoyed writing this preview today because of the fights and the interview with Stall, if anybody else wants a quick interview like that let me know just send me a message. I reply as soon as I can if you send me a message, whether it's feedback, suggestions or for a quick interview or even anything else, please let me know if you want to do anything to help promote your fighter or anything of the sort.

Conor (the rainbow unicorn)

Christopher Newton refuses to board flight to Montreal, wants a quick turnaround - fight in 05 July.

Newton is reported to have been massively disappointed with his performance in his submission loss against Adrien Silva. Sources close to the fighter say he refuses to fly back to Montreal, as he wants a quick fight in the 05 July card, one day off after the USA Independence Day.

Following the loss he called Fernandes but there is no confirmation as of yet. We will keep you updated.

Dan Stall: Abraham is a weird guy. I've spoken with him a few times and he seems mentally ill, im not sure how he got his black belt since BJJ it is an art of mind. We got this semi-retard with his gay walkout music as a champion. CHAMPION. That's gotta change.

Kurse: "Well... That's interesting, because I've never even heard about Dan Stall before I got the fight offer and obviously never had the chance to talk to him. He's a good fighter though and he'll be a good challenge, one that I think I'll get through. On the other hand, that whole sentence about talking to me a few times only makes me think about one thing: he's the sick person. Perhaps he has Alzheimer's or something else, but he probably thought that Bruce Wayne - who btw uses a photo that looks just like me - is me and well... I can't do anything about it. The first thing he'll get the chance to say to me will be 'what happened?' after I submit his undefeated record."

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13926433032867.gif

Dan "Supernus" Stall

Abraham... are you delusional? Of course we talked, remember that one time when I met you outside that gay strip club? I was walking through the streets of Rio with my team after one of my fights, and then I see Kurse, shirtless. I remember you swore that you are just visiting a friend who works there. I believed you then, but after listening to your walkout music im not so sure. You will submit my record? Right... Good luck with that. I'm gonna make you look even worse than after your fight with Conner. Remember that feeling of getting knocked the fuck out?

• Upvote 1

Dan "Supernus" Stall

Abraham... are you delusional? Of course we talked, remember that one time when I met you outside that gay strip club? I was walking through the streets of Rio with my team after one of my fights, and then I see Kurse, shirtless. I remember you swore that you are just visiting a friend who works there. I believed you then, but after listening to your walkout music im not so sure. You will submit my record? Right... Good luck with that. I'm gonna make you look even worse than after your fight with Conner. Remember that feeling of getting knocked the fuck out?

Kurse: "That to me just proved that you're definitely sick, Stall. Non sense stuff. I'll enter to the same song on fight night and I'll be still Barbarian middleweight champion. Just appreciate the fact that you'll get to fight me and learn from it. You can later join the delusional division that has top contenders Newton, Silva and 0-1 Drax. You'd probably do well out there."

Kurse: "That to me just proved that you're definitely sick, Stall. Non sense stuff. I'll enter to the same song on fight night and I'll be still Barbarian middleweight champion. Just appreciate the fact that you'll get to fight me and learn from it. You can later join the delusional division that has top contenders Newton, Silva and 0-1 Drax. You'd probably do well out there."

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/16/16w24.jpg

Adrien "Leao" Silva

Coming from the guy who got his ass whooped at LHW and ran to MW and is now fighting no bodies like Redfield and Dan stall.

Dan "Supernus" Stall

Okay enough of this shit. I'm the sick one? I was not gonna publish it but you are acting like it never happened. Here is a picture I took with my phone few moments after I talked with Kurse in Rio.
http://i.imgur.com/S4ZpyXD.jpg

Enough said.

As for you Adrien "FAILeao" Silva, you shouldn't even talk about me. At least Kurse got some skills, you on the other hand are just an overrated, overhyped can that I would crush without even breaking a sweat. You should come to the event and I can do it for free, would be a good warm-up before crushing that other supposed-to-be-straight can.

• Upvote 1

Dan "Supernus" Stall

Okay enough of this shit. I'm the sick one? I was not gonna publish it but you are acting like it never happened. Here is a picture I took with my phone few moments after I talked with Kurse in Rio.

http://i.imgur.com/S4ZpyXD.jpg

Enough said.

As for you Adrien "FAILeao" Silva, you shouldn't even speak to me. At least Kurse got some skills, you on the other hand are just an overrated, overhyped can that I would crush without even breaking a sweat. You should come to the event and I can do it for free, would be a good warm-up before crushing that other supposed-to-be-straight can.

Adrien "Leao" Silva

How adorable, you were talking shit about Kurse and now you got his behind. And I wasn't speaking to you. I don't speak to trailer park trash.

you shouldnt even talk about me*

* my mistake I already edited it, its 4 am here :P

Dan "Supernus" Stall

Adrien if you see me anywhere in that picture you should see a doctor. No wonder you got knocked out. Twice. Normally I don't fight handicapped people, but I would gladly make an exception for you. Trailer park trash? I'm not the one raised in the Brazilian ghettos of the Favela.

It is gonna be such fun fighting you guys considering u both have glass jaws.

Christopher Newton refuses to board flight to Montreal, wants a quick turnaround - fight in 05 July.

Newton is reported to have been massively disappointed with his performance in his submission loss against Adrien Silva. Sources close to the fighter say he refuses to fly back to Montreal, as he wants a quick fight in the 05 July card, one day off after the USA Independence Day.

Following the loss he called Fernandes but there is no confirmation as of yet. We will keep you updated.

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/8/8w15.jpg

Guthrum Oskar holds an unexpected conference

"Mr. Newton, Mr. Fernandes, I want this fight! Make this happen. I am not a big name, but I am not afraid of the fight. I would fight Newton tomorrow night if possible."

"There is no bad I can speak of this man. He was the Czar of the welterweight division. I look up to him for some time. His style. He finish fights, not play with decisions. I am much the same."

"Mr. Newton, I will ask once more. I cannot offer you a big name. I cannot offer you a title fight. I cannot offer you money. I can only offer you the fight of your life. I will not stop in our fight until you break my arm or my jaw or I do yours. 5 rounds, Mr. Newton, let us battle the 5th."

Adrien "Leao" Silva

You said you weren't interested. If I get a title shot, you're gonna have to wait bud. Bigger fish to fry then your piece of trash.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/10/10w2.jpg

Bruce Wayne

"Yeah the fight seemed to make a lot less sense when you were counting out your own guy in the fight, then when you get the miracle win you act like you were just joking and it was all part of your big plan. I don't buy it for a second, your can got lucky and then you played it off and now your ducking me again."

Dan "Supernus" Stall

Bruce, don't bother, FAILao Silva already proved that something is wrong with his brain. I feel like you and me are the best fighters in this division and I look forward to defending my (soon to be) title against you. Should be a great fight.

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/8/8w15.jpg

Guthrum Oskar holds an unexpected conference

"Mr. Newton, Mr. Fernandes, I want this fight! Make this happen. I am not a big name, but I am not afraid of the fight. I would fight Newton tomorrow night if possible."

"There is no bad I can speak of this man. He was the Czar of the welterweight division. I look up to him for some time. His style. He finish fights, not play with decisions. I am much the same."

"Mr. Newton, I will ask once more. I cannot offer you a big name. I cannot offer you a title fight. I cannot offer you money. I can only offer you the fight of your life. I will not stop in our fight until you break my arm or my jaw or I do yours. 5 rounds, Mr. Newton, let us battle the 5th."

Send the fight contract Pedro.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13987764382715.png

Vincent "Mr. Canada" Tremblay

"Ah it feels good to sit back relax and watch you eeee-diots go at it. Waiting my turn, on the fight roulette. Shout out to my Canada crew, I see you brodiessss."

*Tremblay continues to eat his chili dog while watching the World Cup*

Send the fight contract Pedro.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14001025469233.jpg

Aaron Morris:

" Chris tell me this is a joke you are choosing to fight that bum over me. I knew you were a duck you know what i don't even need you as a fight, i was just trying to keep you fame going for a little while. So take that fight then disappear, You were never a worthy champion a champion is defined by his title defences in to which you have none. You are a joke"

Aaron Morris:

" Chris tell me this is a joke you are choosing to fight that bum over me. I knew you were a duck you know what i don't even need you as a fight, i was just trying to keep you fame going for a little while. So take that fight then disappear, You were never a worthy champion a champion is defined by his title defences in to which you have none. You are a joke"

Christopher Newton:

What the fuck is your problem? You said you wanted to fight the winner, so fight the fucking winner you inbred c-unt. I'm a CHAMPION, you're nothing. Barely even have a positive record. 'A champion is defined by title defences in to which you have none' - I defended the title once you extra-chromosomed piece of shit.

• Upvote 2

Aaron Morris:

" My problem is you, i did want the winner but he is chasing a dream of a title shot then you insult my family. how are you 'CHAMPION' you have lost 2 of your last three fights. You are what Chael Sonnon is to the UFC a guy who can talk trash who also fights trash, If you wasn't such a bitch you would accept my offer you have been avoiding accepting from the very beginning, i would fight you any day of the week and time of the day, yet you seem adamant on dancing round me. Your nickname is a 'The Wolf' is that because when a real predator is facing you, you run away and hide then howl to the moon that you are a great when in reality your nothing but a fake champion. You won a vacant belt and claim your'e the best give me a break. who did you successfully defend your title against then ?? Dont say Congo because that cant be classed as a legitimate defence he is a bum, a title defence is where you beat the challenger and keep your belt you never. We could have war of words all damn night just agree to the fight i'll agree and we can settle it the best way I know how"

"Who agrees we should fight ??"

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/10/10w2.jpg

Bruce Wayne

"Yeah the fight seemed to make a lot less sense when you were counting out your own guy in the fight, then when you get the miracle win you act like you were just joking and it was all part of your big plan. I don't buy it for a second, your can got lucky and then you played it off and now your ducking me again."

Adrien "Leao" Silva

You're dumb if you ever believed that. I'm the one who challenged Newton, not him. You think i'd want to fight a guy knowing that i'd have no chance of winning? No. The fact is I think I can beat anyone in this organization. And I destroyed Newton... you can't call domination and good game planning a miracle. Believe what you want. If Kurse ain't fighting me, then I'll go up against you. Me and Kurse should have fought a long time ago. So wait a bit you dumb shit, I can't fight 6 guys at once. I'm not afraid of you, pussy.

* my mistake I already edited it, its 4 am here :P

Dan "Supernus" Stall

Adrien if you see me anywhere in that picture you should see a doctor. No wonder you got knocked out. Twice. Normally I don't fight handicapped people, but I would gladly make an exception for you. Trailer park trash? I'm not the one raised in the Brazilian ghettos of the Favela.

It is gonna be such fun fighting you guys considering u both have glass jaws.

Adrien "Leao" Silva

I got KOed once in my career and that was my third fight, dummy. TKO isn't a knock out, you clown. And you might want to search trailer park trash and Favella's seeing as you have no clue what both are... Well technically you do, when you look at yourself in the mirror everyday.

Adrien "Leao" Silva

I got KOed once in my career and that was my third fight, dummy. TKO isn't a knock out, you clown. And you might want to search trailer park trash and Favella's seeing as you have no clue what both are... Well technically you do, when you look at yourself in the mirror everyday.

Dan "Supernus" Stall

Faileao if you are such a badass why are you ducking Bruce?

Okay Pedro just sent me a message, he's busy because of the world cup and he's given me all permissions for the BFC and told me to take care of it, there are some problems however, I don't know what he wants me to do and I have absolutely no experience or idea of what to do, so what do I do?

WHO WANTS IMPROVED CONTRACTS? :D

Nah I'm just kidding

Any advice?