Barbarian Fight Club - Official Smack Talk Thread

Aaron Morris

" Until you move down to 170 then accept my offer don't say I'm ducking you, you're still a little boy in the 185 class and I'm on title runs in the 170 if you really wanted to screw me over and beat me you'd have come to 170 and stopped my chances but no you are hiding behind the fact that I'm staying at 170 to say I'm scared. Move to 170 back up your talk otherwise your call outs look dumb"

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/10/10w2.jpg

Bruce Wayne

"Actually genius you called out three divisions, I answered it and then you started making excuses, and making terms for the fight that would suit you. Congrats man, can't wait to see you beat a can then NOT win a title."

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/10/10w2.jpg

Bruce Wayne

"Actually genius you called out three divisions, I answered it and then you started making excuses, and making terms for the fight that would suit you. Congrats man, can't wait to see you beat a can then NOT win a title."

"So Congo is can ? That's why in his last fight he took aurelio 5 rounds a feat no other fighter has done. You are just a boy to me. Now unless you move down shut up .... Simples ;)"

*morris's manager instructs him not to comment on Bruce until he is ready to move down*

"So Congo is can ? That's why in his last fight he took aurelio 5 rounds a feat no other fighter has done. You are just a boy to me. Now unless you move down shut up .... Simples ;)"

*morris's manager sulks in the corner while challenging passers by to fight Morris, telling them they only have to meet 5 easy requirements that suit Morris to fight him*

Hey guys just to let you know I'm really struggling at the minute, with writing let alone running this org, I really hope Pedro comes back soon because I honestly can't do this org thing at the moment, in a couple weeks it would be perfect just not now. Shitty timing really

Pedro said he is not coming back unfortunitly. He gave the org to Conner as in transfred it to him forever. There is a merger in the works so keep an eye out for some info coming through PM's.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14046908045220.jpg

Dominic "The Duke" Manucci

"I am all for a merger, after i crush Chua in my next fight tomorrow night send me over to Honor so i can start knocking out there chumps."

On a serrious note though where is Honor located?

What's this other org like?? Is it staying id restricted or is it still all up in the air

More info will come in a PM to all managers. As Coner said it is a 230k ID org just like Barbarian. There will be fair fights offred and intial contracts will be the same just with the bonous of another signing bonous. Same as in number of fights left on the current contract and fight/win pay will also remain the same. I learnd how to run an org from Pedro and Dan Monk at Honor in Vegas. I started to work for Pedro the day he got Barbarian and I only left to open my own org. As I said more info will come in the in game PM

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14046908045220.jpg

Dominic "The Duke" Manucci

"I am all for a merger, after i crush Chua in my next fight tomorrow night send me over to Honor so i can start knocking out there chumps."

On a serrious note though where is Honor located?

Honor is in Las Vegas, Honour which is who we are merging with is in Helsinki. I will be looking to book some private jets for fighters to move bases if they choose to. If they do not want to change bases I am willing to pay round trip costs for the fighters first fight in Honour.