Barbarian Fight Club - Official Smack Talk Thread

Forgot to set the sliders for a fight one hour later than Kurse's. The interesting fact is that it was a rematch from a split decision loss (I should say robbery) that I also had the same problem with not changing sliders. Once again... Deja vu. Crazy decision for the other guy. Sucks a lot, but...

Silva vs Kurse?

R.I.P Christopher "The Wolf" Newton

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13877379865134.png

http://timebusinessblog.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/coffin1.jpg?w=480&h=320&crop=1

Adrien Silva Eulogy

"Dearly beloved piece of trailer park trash. We are gathered here today to celebrate the loss of the biggest ignorant, foul mouthed piece of monkey crap that has ever graced God's green earth. Christopher Newton, I bow my head in reverence, as life's eternal question will finally be answered... will your piece of trash ass fit in that damn casket. Unfortunately Newton, it appears that vision will have to wait for Saturday night at BFC 23 for that to become a reality and since I knew that your candy ass wasn't gonna join me tonight, I brought something else to bury... *Reveals Newton's original Welterweight title* You see newton, Adrien is gonna throw this piece of trash you call a belt 6 feet under and let it rot just like your damn career.

Christopher, my dear friend, come BFC 23 I will unleash hell upon you again as I choke you unconscious for a second time and let you finally rest in peace.

Farewell friend."

• Upvote 3

lmao first of all

--

I will teach you the respect that your bastard father didn't, Adrien. Very distasteful of you, but God-willing, I am going to punish you like no other tonight. Last time I lost my focus talking crap to that Aaron guy, I'm not making the same mistake this time. I am out.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14001025469233.jpg

“So tonight is the night that will put Barbarian fight club on the map. We have my fight with…… What is his name again?.... Oh yeah Samir Kah-ri-c?? anyway he is a fighter with one loss and spends more time on his back than Christopher Newtons mother does. After one round men are left hurt, confused and sore, wondering what they did wrong that lead them to this point ; and then there is Samir’s opponents who barely get out the first round with that kimura he has. I don’t think I will get caught out tonight though I feel sharp strong and focused on making my family’s life a much better and only a win will achieve that.”

Christopher ‘the duck’ Newton VS Adrien ‘the PUSSY cat’ Silva

Newton throws a jab that connects Silva just smiles

Leg kick by Newton

Overhand right by silva that doesn’t land correctly

Both men look out of shape

Silva closes the distance and takes down Newton

Newton is like a fish without water with Silva on the ground

Newton struggles to do anything why does he even try

Silva starts to lick Newtons neck showing his dominance

………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Sorry folks we have to cut the broadcast things just turned weird.

“ haha”

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

POST FIGHT INTERVIEW :

Interviewer

" So Aaron do you think your performance tonight puts you in-line for better things here in Barbarian Fight CLub?"7

Aaron

"To be honest I am not happy with how i performed, i should have ended the fight"

Head punch: 38 (29)

Body punch: 11 (7)
Punch combo: 11 (6)
Head kick: 27 (9)
Leg kick: 1 (1)
Body kick: 12 (8)

Groundwork
Improve pos: 6 (5)
Ground strikes: 13 (12)

" With those numbers i should have ended this guy either he can take the punishment of a $2 whore with big tits or i have some serious things to work out, so no i dont think this fight has elevated my stature in Barbarian"

Interviewer

" Dont to harsh on your self Aaron you dominated in every area of the game, you made the fight exciting and showed a master class of skills that i am sure future opponents will be struggling to find holes in."

Aaron

" But he was able to walk out the cage, you are not a fighter, you dont have my skills Samir should be in the hospital right now... Chris was able to get the KO that piece of trash will be having a ball tonight... i need to have a think about things maybe i need a private gym i have been in public gyms my whole life... i dunno i need time to think"

The Portuguese have had tremendous joy the past couple days due to Silva's shocking win over Newton, but this was the scene in Lisbon following Silva's crushing knockout loss over "The Wolf" earlier today.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11115/111157947/3779508-6644494929-A_vie.jpg

Portuguese football superstar, Cristiano Ronaldo was seen laughing hysterically following Silva's loss. Things seem to be back to normal for the Portuguese kingpin now that the people are calling his name again.

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/images/7434713.jpg

• Upvote 1

I was really unhappy with my fighter James Granger's fight, I gameplanned him and trained him to clinch and get the takedown instead of just takedown spamming, I was so angry when I just constantly takedown spammed, I will have to look at the sliders, I know I set them but I probably foolishly closed the tab and didn't click save. One thing about running an org is SO MANY FREAKING TABS OPEN. Honestly, much harder work than it looks.

Dayum, Kahric has a chin!!!! Morris absolutely annihilated him and he still came forward, made Morris look even better and Kahric looked tough as hell.

Gonna do the post fight bonuses now

Maybe Morris just has no power in his hands?

Morris shouldn't be unhappy, he proves he has great stand up, and now has his brown belt, I believed he won on the ground as well as the feet, awesome performance from Morris, something of a title contender.

Is there going to be a third fight or what now?

Christopher Newton

7-2-0

Press release

Going into the first Silva fight I was mentally unprepared. I went in fighting Adrien while thinking about fighting Aaron, I was on twitter posting stuff two, three hours before the fight. I took Adrien too lightly and it definitely hurt me. I was completely out on the first fight, I was unable to get any offence going and I was giving up already in the fight. It was an unacceptable performance and I disappointed my fans and my coaches. My gameplan going in to that fight was atrocious, but it was also a great job done by Adrien and his team to exploit my weaknesses.

In this second fight I was able to do everything I wanted to do. I stayed away from the clinch, I picked him apart by using tools that I've perfected throughout these years of training. I am 27 now, and I am not getting any younger. It is getting harder to train and harder to motivate myself for fights. Adrien is a top competitor and I wish him the best of luck in the future. I am not opposed to a rematch, but I would rather it be sometime during the line, nobody wants to see the same fighters fight 3 times consecutively.

I am now going to fly back to Montreal and rest and spend time with my family. Thank you to Brazier for arranging the fight and thank you to Adrien for taking the fight in short notice. I've gotten two knockouts, and this is the start. The only thing that I am able to tell you is that I will get my brown belt from my BJJ coach before I step in the octagon again.

Thank you, Christopher.

• Upvote 1

Maybe Morris just has no power in his hands?

Is there going to be a third fight or what now?

Morris has a number of TKO wins

A third fight between Silva and Newton? There has to be for fairness, but maybe in a little while, give them a bit of time to rest and train, have a couple fights and then have the deciding fight, probably will be five rounds.

Morris has a number of TKO wins

A third fight between Silva and Newton? There has to be for fairness, but maybe in a little while, give them a bit of time to rest and train, have a couple fights and then have the deciding fight, probably will be five rounds.

Michael Bisping has a bunch of Tko wins too, but I wouldn't say he has KO power.