Barbarian Fight Club - Official Smack Talk Thread

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13987764382715.png

Vincent "Mr. Canada" Tremblay

"Yeh i'm disappointed with the news but hey sh*t happens. I'm down for whatever merger happens. Shoot the details and contract over to me whenever it is solid. But realise... I will be champ. One day. Soon."

Alright guys it’s a sad sad day. Barbarian has been given to Conor from Pedro and he does not have the time to run it. Barbarian was my first home and Pedro was my first friend on this game. It makes me sad that Barbarian will be no more but I hope to continue some of the great fighter’s careers in my org in Helsinki. I am the CEO of Honour in Helsinki and we will be moving the Barbarian roster to Honour in Helsinki. I will list a few things in this message and if I think of any other info I will send it over as soon as possible.

1 Contracts- I will sign all of the current Barbarian fighters to Honour with their current contracts. You will get the same number of fights you have on your original contract as well as the same per fight pay and same win bonus. You will also get a new signing bonus on top of that. That will be an average of your win and fighter pay.

2 Travel- Your first fight in Honour you will receive a round trip flight to Helsinki and then to your base city. After that your travel will be all up to you. If you wish not to travel and your fighters base is not in Helsinki I pay for your base change. Please note that once your first contract runs up I will take into consideration your fighter location, hype+pop, record, and company record to evaluate your pay. Also my PM box is always open for contract negotiations.

3 Titles and Records- All the champions who move from Barbarian to Honour will receive a title merger fight against the Honour champion and you will still be referred to as the Barbarian Light Heavyweight Champion, ect, ect. Also your Barbarian record will transfer to Honour. So if your record is 10-4 with a Barbarian record of 4-2 that is how it will reflect in Honour. Some of you may remember when I did the previews for Barbarian I always included both records in my previews and I continue to do so.

4 Write Ups- Currently Honour events have a preview and a review for every event. I am looking to add a second event each week and the Wednesday card will not have a review unless I hire someone. That is a possibility down the road. Also every Monday or Tuesday I post a small rankings write up that lists the top ten fighters in each division as well as the top ten Pound for Pound fighters in the company. It’s a cool thing to see and I do not just go down the list using hype and pop. I determine the fighter’s rankings by the same values I use for contract renegotiations.

5 Gym- The Gym in Rio will eventually close do to Pedro not being active. Once the merger is complete we will start working on getting another private gym opened in Helsinki that works the same way as the one in Rio for our fighters.

6 Fair Fights- I always try and schedule fair fights. If a two star fighter is on a role and he has earned a shot at a top five fighter but his skill is lacking I will always PM the manager and ask them if they want that fight. If they don’t I will find someone lower ranked that has close to the same skill set as the other fighter.

7 ID restrictions- Honour is also a 230k ID restricted org. We opened much later than Barbarian but I made the choice to be 230k ID just to compete with Pedro. I wanted to compete with him since we are such good friends. I even wanted to get to the point we were doing combined events.

8 Call Outs- If there are call outs on the Smack Talk thread and both fighters agree to it I will make the fight happen. If a manager PM’s me with a person they want to fight I try to set it up through PM before scheduling the fight. I don’t mind continuing this practice so feel free to call out anyone.

9 Smack Talk Thread- Barbarian has the best thread in the game in my opinion. I would like that to continue over in Honour so please feel free to use our thread. I love the Smack Talk thread and that is because of Barbarian Fight Club.

That is all the important points I wanted to make. If I think of anything else I will send it out guys. If you do not want to merge into Honour and you are under contract send me a message and I will grant your release. I am not holding anyone hostage as that is not my thing. I am fair and friendly and I hope that shows some of it. If you have any questions at all please PM me before, during, or even after the merger and that even includes those who do not want to continue their career in Honour.

Thanks to all of you for listening, CEO of Honour Fighting Championship

Tony Rossi

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13872073636034.jpg

Hello Barbarian fighters.

As Hounour's biggest star and greatest fighter, the Master of Disaster, the King of Chaos, the Natural Quentin DeBramalo would like to welcome all you losers to Honour. Please leave your hype and dignity at the door. Sweet dreams troglodytes.

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/16/16w24.jpg

Adrien "leão" Silva (239987)

I see you Honor schmucks already lack originality.

It's called smack talk and it's done in role play. Please try to understand. I really doubt there is any smack talk that hasnt been said before. So it's near impossible to be original. If it makes you mad, try and respond in a manner that leads to more interaction rather than a sad little moan like you posted above.

Unless you are RP'ing your fighter as a whiny cbomb, then you are doing a magnificent job.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I'm just trying to help. I heard so much about the rp on this thread and then your response was so lacking I thought I'd try and give you a hint.

Help with what exactly? All I simply did was role play by replying with my fighter and then I got a lecture about smack talk. If anything, you sound a little upset. If I'm role playing, I can respond how ever I want, regardless if it leads to more interaction or not.

Anyone need lessons in smacktalk? - PM me. 50k / 2 minutes (or 100k / 5 minutes) of world class smacktalk advice. For the extra special Fruit/Vegetable/Animal based insults its 25k / piece.

Thank you Castor. JuveLeo will send you a message shortly. After he dries his tears.

Help with what exactly? All I simply did was role play by replying with my fighter and then I got a lecture about smack talk. If anything, you sound a little upset. If I'm role playing, I can respond how ever I want, regardless if it leads to more interaction or not.

Take it easy son youre walking on a minefield.

Do i really have to dig up that post Where you told beastside that he Hurt your feelings?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1