Weight : 265 lbs

Fights : 4

Signing Bonus : 100

Base Pay : 500

Win Bonus : 300

Expires : 30 Apr 2014

Inactivity Clause : 45

Exclusive : Yes

the lowest i would go even close running out of money would be 500 sign bonus but at least 1k win bonus & 1k base bonus - 500 & 300 is just a slap in the face,he would have to out back and earn some extra money giving handjobs to all the attendance

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

but seriously why complain about it, if you dont like the offer decline it. besides its the island you are going to be low paid to start. Maybe you should just hit the accept button and fight!

Not on the island.

i might accept this just because i feel bad for the fella.

CONTRACT DETAILS
Signing Bonus : 50
Base Pay : 300
Win Bonus : 1000

Fights : 3
Weight : 185 lbs.
Expires : 01 Aug 2014
Inactivity Clause : 30
Exclusive : Yes

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Island fight orgs won't have much money to begin with as they can't put any money in from outside the Island. Offers should get better after they hold some events though

I fight in the last season in The Island, but the contracts was never that low. My first contract there I got 3k signing bonus, 2.5k per fight and 2.5k win. And I was a noob, a new manager in game. My advice, don't accept contracts lower than that. Also inactivity clause is very important on The Island, some orgs may become inactive there and you will have your fighter blocked for a long time. 15 days inactivity clause is the thing you should negociate first, 30 days if the org belong to an experienced manager.

I fight in the last season in The Island, but the contracts was never that low. My first contract there I got 3k signing bonus, 2.5k per fight and 2.5k win. And I was a noob, a new manager in game. My advice, don't accept contracts lower than that. Also inactivity clause is very important on The Island, some orgs may become inactive there and you will have your fighter blocked for a long time. 15 days inactivity clause is the thing you should negociate first, 30 days if the org belong to an experienced manager.

Only problem with that is there are 4 times as many people competing this season because of the free fighter slot. A 3k signing bonus to start is almost stupid. If you gave that out to most of the fighters to begin you would only be able to sign around 20 fighters maximum.

I miss having to budget my money and having to choose which of my fighters got the extra $200 or so to train at a decent gym this week because I could only afford for one guy at a time to have decent training haha

I had all ten guys in a gym by myself with a ct coach, a wrestling coach, and my 4 sparbots which all had to fight. Trainer Box was a KDU SHW champ!

I miss having to budget my money and having to choose which of my fighters got the extra $200 or so to train at a decent gym this week because I could only afford for one guy at a time to have decent training haha

.....and praying someone leaves or gets booted from the gym you have your eye on for your guy because it's full right now. Thursday night brought a strange excitement with it.....

• Upvote 1