Female Fighter

If there ever was such poll I would join STEEL PENN if they agreed to all vote no.

I don't think you have enough leverage to make that statement.

But I vote no because if you have enough imagination you could fill your entire roster with women fighters. There is nothing stopping you from doing so.

I have two ladies on my roster:

"Daw" Aung San Suu Kyi

Pauline "I Don't Like It" Hanson

Anyone who tells me otherwise is a sexist, a chauvinist and in denial.

• Downvote 1

Lets jus make it a vote n end the debate once n for all

We will do your vote when you stop with the bloody text language. God I hope this gibberish didn't find it's way to your resume.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

We will do your vote when you stop with the bloody text language. God I hope this gibberish didn't find it's way to your resume.

I'll quit the txt language when this game becomes real life. All these forum posts r essentially txts about topics read by hundreds of ppl. U understand the messages right? Its not ebonics.

• Downvote 1

Are you saying now only Ebony folk understand Ebonics?

And conversely, only white PC nerds understand txt language?

Yet you're pushing for gender equality. What a laugh :)

• Upvote 2

Are you saying now only Ebony folk understand Ebonics?

And conversely, only white PC nerds understand txt language?

Yet you're pushing for gender equality. What a laugh :)

Not even what i meant by using the ebonics term. I didnt mention anything about nerds thts all u on tht one with ur assuming.

God i love how u guys gang up on new guys, then give them negative votes for voicing their opinion. Really gives noobs a chance to grow. Not saying all are like this, but their certainly r a select few tht do this. Kinda rediculous.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Whoopwhoop, consider that txt talk was created when cell phones were a new thing on the market and we only had 9 buttons to write messages, typing everything properly was a much longer process. Now that cell phones have a keyboard there's no reason for anyone to be typing like that anymore, it just looks lazy. I'd also like you to think about what they mean what they said that this topic comes up every month, it's not likely that you're voicing a new opinion or doing anything to solve the problems that already surround this idea. If you're going to post about this topic you should try to think outside the box either post something innovative or something that might solve the problem, even then just because you're putting effort into posting something doesn't mean the general population(of anywhere) will agree with you, such is life.

If this topic comes up so much then perhaps an FAQ could be made so people can(should) have an idea of what horse has already been beaten to death, I'm not sure how big an issue this is regarding other parts of the game but perhaps a group of people that have been here a while could create something. There's 120 pages of these topics so there's no way I could even imagine the list of things that have been suggested before.

• Upvote 2

It is spelled 'ridiculous'.

When you give an opinion, and people disagree, you don't get to hide behind an imaginary group discrimination.

People are disagreeing with YOU, not noobs.

And what is Ebonics then?

• Upvote 2

About the point on missing out on the female demographic. This games main demographic is the Male MMA Fan, with Female MMA fans a secondary demographic. Realistically, do you think females will start playing this game simply cos of female fighters? If they dont like MMA they wont play full stop. If they do like MMA, then they would like this game anyway. The only people who would be sexist in this instance are Females who refuse to play the game simply because of no females.

• Upvote 1