Public APOLOGY to STEEL PENN.

Under further review and actually getting to know some of you I have come to the conclusion that the STEEL PENN name isn't that bad. I was tired at the time and the sleep deprivation clouded my mind. I seemingly made judgement too quick and although my belief on the steel penn name being far too used. And although he may be a little greedy I am ok with that. I said what was on a lot of peoples mind, but said it in the wrong way. And for that I apologize

And under the right contract agreements, I might be willing to join.

Best Regards

• Downvote 17

Suggestion to steel penn, instead of having your members use the name why not just have them put steel penn in their company description. Honestly, you're doing more harm than good having STEEL PENN everywhere. Every time I see a STEEL PENN I feel like I'm looking at a walmart.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Under further review and actually getting to know some of you I have come to the conclusion that the STEEL PENN name isn't that bad. I was tired at the time and the sleep deprivation clouded my mind. I seemingly made judgement too quick and although my belief on the steel penn name being far too used. And although he may be a little greedy I am ok with that. I said what was on a lot of peoples mind, but said it in the wrong way. And for that I apologize

Best Regards

Just when I thought this couldn't get any better... :lol:

• Upvote 2

Best Regards

samuel_L_Jackson.gif

• Upvote 5