Your Own Fighters Fighting Each Other

slick.nik

Never fight your own fighters against each other. It results in no hype/pop and just kills your fighter energy and one of their records :)

I mean that literally. Fighters facing off who belong to the same manager do NOT receive hype/pop for their fight.

the organization has a penalty also

the organization has a penalty also

Didn't know there was a system in place for that, that's good. Do they take a hype hit or possibly lose profits from that?

Me personally, I would never do such a thing though where I'd have my own fighters fight against each other. What's funny/sad though is I got 3 decently ranked fighters in Ascension's LHW division in Ernie Els (current LHW champ), Jason Sturd (old as fuck gatekeeper), and Neno Pejovsky (easily capable as a Top LHW). But I'd never have them fight against each other. Sturd's gonna retire once his contract is up, Neno is moving to another org when his contract is complete, only Ernie will remain. It is a mess having 3 guys in one org's division though.