Paying someone 20k tycoon cash to open org for me.

if you want an org that bad, why don't you just open one yourself? you obviously have the money and you don't have a company yet

I just closed a company. you have to wait 7 days after closing a company to create another.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

You might have to buy someone vip to get this thing done. As I understand the new system vip is now processed according to the managers reputation. Looking yours over I think you could possibly get someone vip in roughly 6-8 days and have this thing wrapped up... Looks like a win win. Just not for you :sad01_anim:

You could do a thread and tell people what ur planning etc while ur waiting

But if u cant wait u prob wont do well running a org as u have got to have patience for that

Who are you to tell me I don't have patience?

Get out of here with that please.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

One thing I have never done and never will do is throw personal insults at somebody I don't know.

You all are just on another level of classy and respectable.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Every time I go to high street and click a new city. The first thing I see under each different company type. Is you guessed it ''Steel Penns'' yada yada yada. I'm getting down right tired of it.

I wouldn't even be bothered by it beside the fact that it's obvious the guy is trying to create a monoply and bully smaller companies and everything else it takes to run this sort of powerhouse. stealing smaller orgs fighters with stacks.. THE ONLY REASON SOMEONE WOULD WANT 50+ COMPANIES IS BECAUSE OF GREED AND GREED ALONE! What aren't people realizing about this?

Bribing company owners and having them put your title in front of THEIR companies. If I was a company and I had ''Steel Penn'' in front of it.. no matter how many millions they had bribed me to put it there... I'D FEEL FUCKING ASHAMED. I'd feel better getting ''daddies little girl'' tatoo'd on my ass after a trip to the penitentiary than having ''Steel Penn'' in front MY companies name.

I don't get it. If I was steel penn I wouldn't require my alliance members to put my branding in front of their companies name. I wouldn't want people to demean themselves like that.

I think people should take notes from real life and realize a powerhouse monopoly IS NOT what this game needs. Look at steel penn as the republican party. They are fox news.

I am a democrat. There needs to be another alliance to combat this. An actual powerhouse that doesn't bully people into putting its branding on its name. A powerhouse that supports individuality. Rather than monopoly.

An alliance against powerhouse alliances. That is the power house.

I volunteer myself to start this alliance. If anyones interested?

Didn't bother bolding anymore, I think I made my point.

Unless you know SP - which I doubt you do, you called him a thief, greedy and corrupt!

Then this "One thing I have never done and never will do is throw personal insults at somebody I don't know."

You are not only a tosser, but a liar!

• Upvote 4

Didn't bother bolding anymore, I think I made my point.

Unless you know SP - which I doubt you do, you called him a thief, greedy and corrupt!

Then this "One thing I have never done and never will do is throw personal insults at somebody I don't know."

You are not only a tosser, but a liar!

lol. I have no idea whatsoever why you highlighted what you highlighted.

Can you please explain? Seeing as I have never done anything like that.

Are you saying I did something I did not do?

• Downvote 4

Actually, SP WAS CONVICTED and admitted in a similar thread the things he did.

I didn't really personally insult him. I simply stated things HE PREVIOUSLY STATED in a thread of his prior. I didn't make those things up, I was re-stating what HE SAID.

What other false arguments do you have in store for me? I'll gladly debunk there fallacies too!

• Downvote 2

A culmination of coming onto these forums and seeing your shit all over them, justify your actions as you see fit my friend but perception is reality and the way that I perceive you is as a tosser - a cancer to this game that will push more away than bring to join.

Throwing a paddy because people won't do your bidding as and when you chose is driving decent relevant threads to the bottom of the page,.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

A culmination of coming onto these forums and seeing your shit all over them, justify your actions as you see fit my friend but perception is reality and the way that I perceive you is as a tosser - a cancer to this game that will push more away than bring to join.

Throwing a paddy because people won't do your bidding as and when you chose is driving decent relevant threads to the bottom of the page,.

If you ask me and several others I'd bet they'd call you the tosser, not me.

I help newer users. Offer to help them with ANYTHING they need. I've given advise, tips, tricks to anyone who has asked.

I have also made write ups for damn near well nothing.

I continue to offer these things, and the reason you hate me is for making threads about topics I BELIEVE NEED BE DISCUSSED! Would you rather me pitty patty along and not talk about the things I believe, rather, close my eyes and just living with it? Are you asking me to be a coward? If that's what you want I will return the thought with a gracious FUCK YOU!

The threads and posts I made, if anything, HELP THIS FORUM TO NO END! Every thread I post in within 10 minutes has at least 5 more comments then before I came. I MAKE PEOPLE RESPOND in turn, graciously helping the thread get more views and posts. If anything I help this forum to no end.

And because of you I've reached my quota.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Stop arguing with this guy. His future in this game will be short-lived, and frankly I am quite surprised he's still here. He's got more than 1 million IG dollars with 14 fights, he has extensive knowledge about Steel Penn, he has an unexplained hatred for Steel Penn and constantly slacks him for stuff he's done in the past.

He's most certainly either a multi, a troll, or both.

• Upvote 1