Anyone else tired of seeing ''Steel Penn'' Companies

Every time I go to high street and click a new city. The first thing I see under each different company type. Is you guessed it ''Steel Penns'' yada yada yada. I'm getting down right tired of it.

I wouldn't even be bothered by it beside the fact that it's obvious the guy is trying to create a monoply and bully smaller companies and everything else it takes to run this sort of powerhouse. stealing smaller orgs fighters with stacks.. THE ONLY REASON SOMEONE WOULD WANT 50+ COMPANIES IS BECAUSE OF GREED AND GREED ALONE! What aren't people realizing about this?

Bribing company owners and having them put your title in front of THEIR companies. If I was a company and I had ''Steel Penn'' in front of it.. no matter how many millions they had bribed me to put it there... I'D FEEL FUCKING ASHAMED. I'd feel better getting ''daddies little girl'' tatoo'd on my ass after a trip to the penitentiary than having ''Steel Penn'' in front MY companies name.

I don't get it. If I was steel penn I wouldn't require my alliance members to put my branding in front of their companies name. I wouldn't want people to demean themselves like that.

I think people should take notes from real life and realize a powerhouse monopoly IS NOT what this game needs. Look at steel penn as the republican party. They are fox news.

I am a democrat. There needs to be another alliance to combat this. An actual powerhouse that doesn't bully people into putting its branding on its name. A powerhouse that supports individuality. Rather than monopoly.

An alliance against powerhouse alliances. That is the power house.

I volunteer myself to start this alliance. If anyones interested?

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 23

I joined SP a few days ago, not been bullied, they seem regular guys to me.

But in your 6 weeks playing Tycoon I bow to your expertise and will leave SP because it is clearly wrong.

I also wont fight in a GEG org ever, there are many. and my fighters signed to all those capitalist corporates, the Crucibles, well my champions wont ever defend their belts.

If I ever get offered to have a fighter fight for Team Kaiser, well I will tell him to fuck off too, I wont be bullied into this kind of.......errr fun or leisure activity.

Thanks for pointing out the error of my ways.

• Upvote 6

Every time I go to high street and click a new city. The first thing I see under each different company type. Is you guessed it ''Steel Penns'' yada yada yada. I'm getting down right tired of it.

I wouldn't even be bothered by it beside the fact that it's obvious the guy is trying to create a monoply and bully smaller companies and everything else it takes to run this sort of powerhouse. stealing smaller orgs fighters with stacks.. THE ONLY REASON SOMEONE WOULD WANT 50+ COMPANIES IS BECAUSE OF GREED AND GREED ALONE! What aren't people realizing about this?

Bribing company owners and having them put your title in front of THEIR companies. If I was a company and I had ''Steel Penn'' in front of it.. no matter how many millions they had bribed me to put it there... I'D FEEL FUCKING ASHAMED. I'd feel better getting ''daddies little girl'' tatoo'd on my ass after a trip to the penitentiary than having ''Steel Penn'' in front MY companies name.

I don't get it. If I was steel penn I wouldn't require my alliance members to put my branding in front of their companies name. I wouldn't want people to demean themselves like that.

I think people should take notes from real life and realize a powerhouse monopoly IS NOT what this game needs. Look at steel penn as the republican party. They are fox news.

I am a democrat. There needs to be another alliance to combat this. An actual powerhouse that doesn't bully people into putting its branding on its name. A powerhouse that supports individuality. Rather than monopoly.

An alliance against powerhouse alliances. That is the power house.

I volunteer myself to start this alliance. If anyones interested?

you are playing mma TYCOON.

• Upvote 6

A new manager with over a million dollars? Wow.

Are you part of the powerhouse and just saying these things to create a stir about them? I smell a conspiracy theory...

• Upvote 6

You wrote the word "powerhouse" 6 times

I'll add this to the post LOL

http://i1177.photobucket.com/albums/x359/8133805422/powerhouseskin.jpg?t=1389358160

Here's the thing, This site that we currently enjoy is MMATYCOON.com, i would have to say, more than raising fighters, winning fights or any other portion of this game is running a business. Look at Dana White, UFC has literally taken over everything globally, GAMMA and EVO dominate let alone GEG,they set a goal for me personally and i like it... However i support you and your alliance, Good luck

• Upvote 2

Thanks for the support scooby! I support people as individuals. I refuse to bundle up the group,

And judging by past history of multi accounts, fake supp selling and general scheming I think my right to be a little upset is more than called for. I would probably possibly even admire the guy for fooling so many of you.

As long as you don't stamp your companies name with steel penn. You are respected

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

Thanks for the support scooby! I support people as individuals. I refuse to bundle up the group,

And judging by past history of multi accounts, fake supp selling and general scheming I think my right to be a little upset is more than called for. I would probably possibly even admire the guy for fooling so many of you.

As long as you don't stamp your companies name with steel penn. You are respected

Your thanking Scooby for support? Scooby is Steel Penn!!

• Upvote 5

I still would like to find out where this new manager got his million dollars from. I don't see Rainbow in the lottery winners list and Im pretty sure spin and win doesn't give out a million dollars.

EDIT: just now its up to 1.3M dollars.

Your thanking Scooby for support? Scooby is Steel Penn!!

I don't fault him. $$$ talks. which steel penn has.

How do you feel about your alliance using $$$ to make you a pawn in a power struggle/scheme?

That goes for everyone they recruit. You should be ashamed.

Never to late though. I say, take the steel penn out of your name

• Downvote 3

Obviously scooby is steel penn you moguls.

I'm not against your whole alliance. I'm against using $ to fund a power hungry monopoly that HAS BEEN CONVICTED of offenses in which SHOULD HAVE PERMANENTLY banned them.

• Downvote 4