blame Killer Bunny and direct all angry remarks at him for that shockingly horrifying mistake that he made. I thought you would be more pissed he spelled Ascension wrong.

i spell ascension wrong my self so no comment on that u should of seen how many times i spelt it wrong in the evo v ascension thread b4 i changed it

Sorry for mistake with weight class and as far as org's name goes - I have new laptop and I had polish as default language, so it showed me each word as mistake - that's why mistake was made. Hate Win8...

And yeah, Tosen - point for you, I almost gave a fuck about your opinion :)

Sorry for mistake with weight class and as far as org's name goes - I have new laptop and I had polish as default language, so it showed me each word as mistake - that's why mistake was made. Hate Win8...

And yeah, Tosen - point for you, I almost gave a fuck about your opinion :)

no probs

easy done esp with murdock being in the lhw class for that fight

and again i spell the name wrong all the time and i work there

The next TWW news is sure to be interesting. Tosen shall be roasting some poor people once again and some big news in the tycoon world.

Hurry up! The forum is fucking dull right now, with a couple of exceptions. haha.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...