Rainbow Bets ~~~ NOW OPEN FOR BUSINESS $$$

Nah, I don't feel like doubling my posts to out-do you each week, scooby ;)

I should have gotten it last week but unfortunately got this message:

Hi Rainbow,
You made 179 posts in the forum this week.

11 of your posts received a positive rating.

86 of your posts received a neutral or no rating.

82 of your posts received a negative rating.

You have been awarded 194 credits for Spin and Win for your contribution to the forums! Spin and Win is a new feature to encourage people to post on the forums and also to promote the site around the internet. Spin and Win offers great prizes that you cannot get by any other means. Check out the Spin and Win Wiki for more information and good luck!

Thanks and keep up the posting!

:(

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Nah, I don't feel like doubling my posts to out-do you each week, scooby ;)

I should have gotten it last week but unfortunately got this message:

Hi Rainbow,

You made 179 posts in the forum this week.

11 of your posts received a positive rating.

86 of your posts received a neutral or no rating.

82 of your posts received a negative rating.

You have been awarded 194 credits for Spin and Win for your contribution to the forums! Spin and Win is a new feature to encourage people to post on the forums and also to promote the site around the internet. Spin and Win offers great prizes that you cannot get by any other means. Check out the Spin and Win Wiki for more information and good luck!

Thanks and keep up the posting!

:(

82 different post received a negative rating. :notworthy: Is that a record ?

• Upvote 1

82 different post received a negative rating. :notworthy: Is that a record ?

I would have honestly guessed there were more than that based on some of the threads we had going last week.

• Upvote 1

@JuveLeo

You can access it by going to ''highstreet'' and clicking ''Helsinki' from there you go to bookies under the different company tabs.

It works like a regular bookie, you bet on either fighter A or B with the amount you would like to bet and pick the certainty of the pick you've made.

If you win, you win cash. If you lose, you lose cash. Simple

Here is a link with more information from the mma tycoon wiki - http://www.mmatycoon.info/index.php?title=Bookmakers

Happy Betting!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

@JuveLeo

You can access it by going to ''highstreet'' and clicking ''Helsinki' from there you go to bookies under the different company tabs.

It works like a regular bookie, you bet on either fighter A or B with the amount you would like to bet and pick the certainty of the pick you've made.

If you win, you win cash. If you lose, you lose cash. Simple

Here is a link with more information from the mma tycoon wiki - http://www.mmatycoon.info/index.php?title=Bookmakers

Happy Betting!

Thanks a lot! I was looking all over for it but had no clue.

I'm not much of a gambling person in real life, so I'm unfamiliar with bookie bets. Do I have to bet on the whole event? Or can I just place a bet on a single fight?

Thanks a lot! I was looking all over for it but had no clue.

I'm not much of a gambling person in real life, so I'm unfamiliar with bookie bets. Do I have to bet on the whole event? Or can I just place a bet on a single fight?

single fights, but I am also do not gamble so I have no idea how the odds work, the -180 +180 thing.

• Upvote 1

Starting to figure things out, Thanks guys!

No problem. if you need any more help I sent you a PM on the game. you can just shoot me one back and I can answer all the questions you may have.

• Upvote 2

single fights, but I am also do not gamble so I have no idea how the odds work, the -180 +180 thing.

Odds are simple. Think of it like this, the lower the number for on a fighter, the more of a favourite he is. To put it simply, if one fighter has a - on their odds and the other doesn't, he's the favourite. If they both have a - on their number... the one with the lowest number is still a favourite, just not as close. If the numbers are close, the more people think it will be a close fight. etc etc

That's to put it simply. If you have any more questions on odds just PM me. I'll be making guides soon

• Downvote 1