Need a writer! Will pay 100k / week (1 preview + 1 recap)

Dee

Heeeyyy you savages!

I need a solid writer for Sisu Fights who can deliver! If youre willing and got the skills and the time please lemme know via PM, thanks!

ps. If you're not interested in money I can pay with doing some custom gfx to you aswell (with certain skill limitations). :D

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

not bad pay , better than the vultures I've worked for in the past

What kind of quality and length are you looking for?

With that money I want nothing less than top quality. About length I think it's enough if the writer previews and recaps 5-6 of the top fights. Sort of main card / prelims thing where prelims don't get as much coverage.

I can work on a one-time basis, say for your next event, and I'd do the preview/review for a lesser price. However, due to personal obligations I would not be able to make this a weekly or regular thing.

Thanks I'll keep that in mind but for now I need someone who can deliver every week.

Damn thats good money! - But after being let down loads lately by writers I totally get why you would pay this. Not that I could afford this at my up and coming org lol. I think good writers deserve to be paid accordingly though as they add a lot to the game - for me anyway.

If somebody does preview for the next (tomorrows) Sisu card, I pay my 100k for him, as I'm so bored to this game (again) that I think I can't deliver...

Damn, you should have let us know sooner. I'm no Shakespeare but I have done some writing for my org and could've thrown something together if I had known a bit earlier :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Calmlikeabomb, are you still in need of a writer? If so, I can provide samples of my work that I've posted on various forums to see if you like my style

Calmlikeabomb, are you still in need of a writer? If so, I can provide samples of my work that I've posted on various forums to see if you like my style

Oh yeah we found I writer. If he drops out for whatever reason I will be contacting you. =)

Right on man, I appreciate the reply and information as well. GAMMA just hired me as their writer so that's covered. However, if you need spot writing here and there because the regular writer isn't able to produce an article, maybe I could help out in situations like that. Take care and thanks again for the reply :-)