HONOR FIGHTING CHAMPIONSHIP - OFFICIAL THREAD

http://i.imgur.com/tuqhtLf.jpg

HONOR FC XXV WEDNESDAY WARFARE EVENT PREVIEW

HONOR FC is putting on yet another exciting Wednesday Warfare event at The Palmtree in beautiful Las Vegas, Nevada. This card will be headlined by a David vs Goliath-esk rematch on the end of a plethora of big time fights between some of the most entertaining fighters in the city.

Boris JorJovsky (14-10) vs Akira Toriyama (22-9-1)

Both of these featherweights are coming into this one desperate for a win, JorJovsky is a great ground fighter and will look to take Toriyama down. For Toriyama he will want to keep it standing and work his great clinch game. Toriyama has never been submitted; which does not bode well for JorJovsky as submissions are his bread and butter. Toriyama does have some finishing ability and if he is able to get his hands going he could finish Boris.

Prediction: Toriyama (T)KO Round 2

Julius Caesar (7-1) vs Reggie Smalls (17-10)

Former 155lb champ Caesar is facing off against the dangerous and experienced Smalls. Caesar will want to use his striking power to finish Smalls, whereas smalls will want to get Caesar to the ground where he stands a great chance of becoming the second man to ever beat the dangerous striker. Generally I would pick the striker to punish the grappler with big shots while avoiding take downs, however I have a hunch that Smalls can pull the upset.

Prediction: Smalls Sub Round 2

Leto Savish (7-4) vs Bobby “The Next Big Thing” Shamrock (8-5)

Despite Shamrock having a big time advantage on the ground, this projects as a standup war. Neither of these men likes to grapple a whole lot and I think that the fans will be incredibly entertained with the way these guys approach the fight. I think Shamrock would be smart to search for a submission in this one but his general game plan says otherwise; I give Savish the advantage in the standup game.

Prediction: Savish (T)KO Round 1

Brandon “BadBoy” Marsden (18-14-1) vs “Gung Ho” Vladimir Van Kirkland (21-12)

Both of these guys bring a ton of experience to the cage and are incredibly evenly matched in every aspect of MMA, though Marsden does have a Black Belt to Van Kirklands Brown Belt in BJJ. That is why I expect Marsden to search for takedowns and work a tough submission game. The only chance “Gung Ho” has in this one is to land a big KO punch when Marsden shoots in.

Prediction: Marsden Sub Round 2

Jonathan "The Cheetah" Mvungi (11-11) vs Sub Norris (24-16)

This is an interesting matchup between two polar opposites; Mvungi loves to throw big punches and KO his opponent while Norris will want to use his big time BJJ game to submit “The Cheetah” I like Norris’ odds in this fight but I am picking the fantastic punching power of Mvungi to win this fight.

Prediction: Mvungi (T)KO Round 1

Timofey "Beast" Boyko (21-9-1) vs "Muharebe Tankı" Murat Orgun (23-17)

Our co-main event is a big battle in the featherweight division. Boyko comes into the fight with a big advantage in the standup game as over half of his fights have been finished by (T)KO and he has never been KO’d himself. As for Orgun; he is a great striker as well but has proven to be a little less resilient to big time strikes. I expect these guys to battle through to final bell; unless Boyko is able to catch Orgun with a well times counter.

Prediction: Boyko UD

Dack Fayden (14-7) vs “The Impaler” Vladimir Ignatov (11-3-1)

Our main event is a re-match in the welterweight division between two of the more popular fighters in HONOR. In their last fight the superior striking and athleticism of Ignatov led to a massively one sided UD, though I am sure each fighter will alter their game plan I expect similar results.

Prediction: Ignatov UD

• 2 weeks later...

HONOR FC WEDNESDAY WARFARE THE FINALE EVENT REVIEW

The finale to HONOR FC's incredibly successful Wednesday Warfare series had a fitting end in front of a sold out Palmtree in beautiful Las Vegas. This event was one of the highest rated in the history of the series and was a fitting end to a series of fights.

Frank "Bruiser" Brody (6-4-1) vs Darc "The Wild One" Von Hayek (4-4)

This fight was an absolute stand up war between two of the better prospects in the welterweight division. Brody was able to use his quick feet to avoid clinching with the tough MT practitioner Von Hayek and out strike him on his way to a devastating KO finish.

Result: Frank Brody KO Roud 1

Dom "Dueces Wild" Danky (24-15-1) vs Jeffrey Sarpong (10-3-1)

Both of these guys are stand up fighters through and through and have established themselves as two of the better fighters in the middleweight division. Danky was able to put away the incredibly tough Sarpong with vicious elbow strikes while pressed up against the cage; a surprising victory given that Sarpong was dominating until Danky was able to clinch.

Result: Danky TKO Round 1

Dack Fayden (15-8) vs Alex "Almighty" Irwin (7-6)

This was the second fight between these two tough welterweights. Irwin had a huge stand up advantage in this fight and was looking every bit the favorite as Fayden was riding a three fight losing streak; two which came via strikes. However Fayden was able to weather the first round storm of Irwin, bring the fight to the ground and finish this via armbar in the second giving him a 2-0 advantage over the hard hitting Irwin.

Result: Fayden Sub Round 2

Bruce "Mr.Jiu jitsu" Gracie (24-18) vs Sub Norris (24-18)

This fight was every grappling fans dream as these two black belts spent nearly a round a half demonstrating some of the best BJJ the promotion has ever seen. After a truly fascinating ground battle Bruce Gracie was able to finish with a great armbar.

Result: Gracie Sub Round 2

Rock "Taijutsu" Lee (10-4) vs "Veliki" Ljuti Hrcak (17-5)

Hrcak took a surprising route here as he went for nothing but takedowns and avoided his usual gameplan of swinging for the fences. For Lee it was business as usual as he used big shots to finish his opponent early.

Result: Lee TKO Round 1

"Go" Phukyorselvf Uzannavabizch (30-12-1) vs Augustus "DEADSHOT" Belmont (27-14)

These two light heavyweights came out of the gates fist flying and launched everything the had at one another. Fortunately for "GO" he was able to land a few well timed shots and drop the ridiculously tough Belmont.

Result: TKO Uzannavabich

Vinnie "Danger Zone" Jones (12-4) vs Super Hans (27-11)

This what a bit of a shocker as Super Hans was able to take the 155lb belt from Vinnie Jones with a dominant performance. Even more surprising is how well Hans did on the ground against the former champ who is well known for his wrestling. Hans was able to bring Jones to the ground and end this gritty fight in the fourth with some serious ground and pound.

Result: Hans TKO Round 4

This was an exciting conclusion the WW series and I think I speak for everyone when I say that I can not wait to see what Mr. Monk and HONOR FC have in store for us next.

HONOR FC WEDNESDAY WARFARE THE FINALE EVENT REVIEW

The finale to HONOR FC's incredibly successful Wednesday Warfare series had a fitting end in front of a sold out Palmtree in beautiful Las Vegas. This event was one of the highest rated in the history of the series and was a fitting end to a series of fights.

Frank "Bruiser" Brody (6-4-1) vs Darc "The Wild One" Von Hayek (4-4)

This fight was an absolute stand up war between two of the better prospects in the welterweight division. Brody was able to use his quick feet to avoid clinching with the tough MT practitioner Von Hayek and out strike him on his way to a devastating KO finish.

Result: Frank Brody KO Roud 1

Dom "Dueces Wild" Danky (24-15-1) vs Jeffrey Sarpong (10-3-1)

Both of these guys are stand up fighters through and through and have established themselves as two of the better fighters in the middleweight division. Danky was able to put away the incredibly tough Sarpong with vicious elbow strikes while pressed up against the cage; a surprising victory given that Sarpong was dominating until Danky was able to clinch.

Result: Danky TKO Round 1

Dack Fayden (15-8) vs Alex "Almighty" Irwin (7-6)

This was the second fight between these two tough welterweights. Irwin had a huge stand up advantage in this fight and was looking every bit the favorite as Fayden was riding a three fight losing streak; two which came via strikes. However Fayden was able to weather the first round storm of Irwin, bring the fight to the ground and finish this via armbar in the second giving him a 2-0 advantage over the hard hitting Irwin.

Result: Fayden Sub Round 2

Bruce "Mr.Jiu jitsu" Gracie (24-18) vs Sub Norris (24-18)

This fight was every grappling fans dream as these two black belts spent nearly a round a half demonstrating some of the best BJJ the promotion has ever seen. After a truly fascinating ground battle Bruce Gracie was able to finish with a great armbar.

Result: Gracie Sub Round 2

Rock "Taijutsu" Lee (10-4) vs "Veliki" Ljuti Hrcak (17-5)

Hrcak took a surprising route here as he went for nothing but takedowns and avoided his usual gameplan of swinging for the fences. For Lee it was business as usual as he used big shots to finish his opponent early.

Result: Lee TKO Round 1

"Go" Phukyorselvf Uzannavabizch (30-12-1) vs Augustus "DEADSHOT" Belmont (27-14)

These two light heavyweights came out of the gates fist flying and launched everything the had at one another. Fortunately for "GO" he was able to land a few well timed shots and drop the ridiculously tough Belmont.

Result: TKO Uzannavabich

Vinnie "Danger Zone" Jones (12-4) vs Super Hans (27-11)

This what a bit of a shocker as Super Hans was able to take the 155lb belt from Vinnie Jones with a dominant performance. Even more surprising is how well Hans did on the ground against the former champ who is well known for his wrestling. Hans was able to bring Jones to the ground and end this gritty fight in the fourth with some serious ground and pound.

Result: Hans TKO Round 4

This was an exciting conclusion the WW series and I think I speak for everyone when I say that I can not wait to see what Mr. Monk and HONOR FC have in store for us next.

Delighted to introduce myself to this org. http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=180259

I have left London, LMMA, to come over to New York, and try and further my career. I was undefeated at LMMA, and have won 7 fights on the bounce. I relinquished my 145 title to come over here, and I intend to beat the living shit out of anyone who gets in my way.

Good day.

HONOR FC 26 SUMMER SHOWCASE EVENT REVIEW

HONOR FC continued its tradition of entertaining fights at the Parisian in Las Vegas with another highly rated night of fights. This card was filled with popular and talented fighters and capped off by an exciting battle for the welterweight crown.

"Max" Maxwell Keiser (14-12) vs James "Java Man" Avalon (20-14)

This was an quick but intense fight between two of the best of fighters in the 205lb division. Keiser wanted to get this one to the ground from the get go and was able to do so by closing the distance and working a takedown off of his great clinchwork. As for Avalon he did everything he could to keep this a striking battle but was unable to do so. Once Keiser got this one to the ground it was all but over as he was able to quickly to posture up and work a kimura and pick up a bonus for his slick submission.

Result: Keiser Sub Round 1

Jason "THE BLACK BOLT" Wayne (13-3) vs Donovan "Ronin" Robertson (9-6)

Wayne made his HONOR FC debut coming in as one of the best prospects from the Island. He was able to outlast the tough Robertson with great takedowns and well worked ground and pound. Despite losing the first round Wayne was still able to take a fairly dominant UD due to his control and effective striking for the top position. As for the former champ; Robertson is on a bit of skid but everyone here at HONOR has seen what he is capable of and knows he just needs one win the reboot his system and get back on top of the division.

Result: Wayne UD

Akira Toriyama (24-9-1) vs Tommy "The Terror" Cottero (29-13)

This was a big time fight in the featherweight division and definitely has some title implications as these guys are two of the best. Cottero is an absolute beast who was yet again let down by his aging chin, he and Toriyama both came out looking to finish with strikes and put on an incredibly exciting show. Toriyama was able to land a big shot early in the first and drop the game Cottero. After debuting in HONOR and starting off on a two fight losing streak Toriyama is now establishing himself as one of the best fighters in the featherweight division.

Result: Toriyama KO Round 1

Timofey "Beast" Boyko (23-9-1) vs Jonathan "The Cheetah" Mvungi (13-12)

It is always an exciting affair when Mvungi steps into the cage as he brings big heart, big strikes, and a vicious game plan with him in to every fight. Unfortunately for him he met a tough Timofey Boyko who is continuing his unbeaten HONOR FC run and did so with a terrifying head kick late in the first round to put away one of the toughest men in Vegas.

Result: Boyko KO Round 1

Troy Lancaster (12-3) vs "Rasta" Ziggy Cliff (24-10)

Dominant HONOR FC welterweight champion Troy Lancaster took on "Rasta" Ziggy Cliff; a man who has established himself as one of the most feared fighters in Vegas; in the main event. This was a very entertaining fight in which each of these great competitors was determined to not let it go to the judges scorecards. They kept the fight tight in the clinch and launched big shots at one another for nearly four complete rounds as they battered each other to a pulp. The final moment came in the fourth as Cliff was able to land a big uppercut and send the champion crashing to the mat. The only question left in the welterweight division is who can possibly take out a red hot Ziggy Cliff?

Result: Cliff (T)KO Round 4

This night of fights truly had everything and is a great precursor for things to come as HONOR FC switches its focus to less but bigger cards in an effort to put on a greater quality for its fans.

HONOR FC 26 SUMMER SHOWCASE EVENT REVIEW

HONOR FC continued its tradition of entertaining fights at the Parisian in Las Vegas with another highly rated night of fights. This card was filled with popular and talented fighters and capped off by an exciting battle for the welterweight crown.

"Max" Maxwell Keiser (14-12) vs James "Java Man" Avalon (20-14)

This was an quick but intense fight between two of the best of fighters in the 205lb division. Keiser wanted to get this one to the ground from the get go and was able to do so by closing the distance and working a takedown off of his great clinchwork. As for Avalon he did everything he could to keep this a striking battle but was unable to do so. Once Keiser got this one to the ground it was all but over as he was able to quickly to posture up and work a kimura and pick up a bonus for his slick submission.

Result: Keiser Sub Round 1

Jason "THE BLACK BOLT" Wayne (13-3) vs Donovan "Ronin" Robertson (9-6)

Wayne made his HONOR FC debut coming in as one of the best prospects from the Island. He was able to outlast the tough Robertson with great takedowns and well worked ground and pound. Despite losing the first round Wayne was still able to take a fairly dominant UD due to his control and effective striking for the top position. As for the former champ; Robertson is on a bit of skid but everyone here at HONOR has seen what he is capable of and knows he just needs one win the reboot his system and get back on top of the division.

Result: Wayne UD

Akira Toriyama (24-9-1) vs Tommy "The Terror" Cottero (29-13)

This was a big time fight in the featherweight division and definitely has some title implications as these guys are two of the best. Cottero is an absolute beast who was yet again let down by his aging chin, he and Toriyama both came out looking to finish with strikes and put on an incredibly exciting show. Toriyama was able to land a big shot early in the first and drop the game Cottero. After debuting in HONOR and starting off on a two fight losing streak Toriyama is now establishing himself as one of the best fighters in the featherweight division.

Result: Toriyama KO Round 1

Timofey "Beast" Boyko (23-9-1) vs Jonathan "The Cheetah" Mvungi (13-12)

It is always an exciting affair when Mvungi steps into the cage as he brings big heart, big strikes, and a vicious game plan with him in to every fight. Unfortunately for him he met a tough Timofey Boyko who is continuing his unbeaten HONOR FC run and did so with a terrifying head kick late in the first round to put away one of the toughest men in Vegas.

Result: Boyko KO Round 1

Troy Lancaster (12-3) vs "Rasta" Ziggy Cliff (24-10)

Dominant HONOR FC welterweight champion Troy Lancaster took on "Rasta" Ziggy Cliff; a man who has established himself as one of the most feared fighters in Vegas; in the main event. This was a very entertaining fight in which each of these great competitors was determined to not let it go to the judges scorecards. They kept the fight tight in the clinch and launched big shots at one another for nearly four complete rounds as they battered each other to a pulp. The final moment came in the fourth as Cliff was able to land a big uppercut and send the champion crashing to the mat. The only question left in the welterweight division is who can possibly take out a red hot Ziggy Cliff?

Result: Cliff (T)KO Round 4

This night of fights truly had everything and is a great precursor for things to come as HONOR FC switches its focus to less but bigger cards in an effort to put on a greater quality for its fans.

HONOR FC 27 BOILING POINT EVENT PREVIEW

HONOR FC Boiling point is expected to be held in front of a sell out crowd at the Parisian in Las Vegas Nevada. This is going to be a great night full of significant fights between some of the highest ranked guys in the city, capped off with a title fight between two legends of the light heavyweight division.

"Ragnar" Svend Sved (18-12) vs Takeshi Watanabe (10-10)

Watanabe is a rarity in the 135lb division as he is a big time KO artist, all of his victories have been by way of stoppage via strikes and he will be looking to use that power against Sved. "Ragnar" will want to turn this fight into a grind by using his clinch and wrestling ability to outwork and outpoint the less athletic Watanabe. Sved is very tough to finish and I think his athleticism will make the difference here, though Watanabe will have a punchers chance throughout the 15 min affair.

Prediction: Sved UD

"Max" Maxwell Keiser (14-12) vs Chance Boudreau (14-9)

This battle in the light heavyweight division features two of the more prominent finishers in HONOR. Neither of these guys likes going to the cards and I imagine that this fight has a big finish in store for us. Keiser is a bit more well rounded with his experience in BJJ. Boudreau has proven to be a good athlete in the past and will want to use his quickness and strength to avoid the takedowns. Due to his more well rounded nature I believe that Keiser will find a way to win this close contest.

Prediction: Keiser Sub Round 3

"The Muharib" Mohamed al Hadj (26-16) vs Dom "Dueces Wild" Danky (24-15-1)

Danky and al Hadj are identically in nearly every way. They are both very well rounded, tough to finish, and love to stand and trade shots. It does seem that al Hadj may have an advantage in the clinch which is often the difference in these close contests.

Prediction: al Hadj (T)KO Round 2

Drazen Kadoic (30-19) vs Chris "The Crippler" Coryatt (13-9)

Kadoic comes into this contest with a significant skill advantage over Coryatt. Howerver "The Crippler" is in desperate need of a win and has huge KO power in his hands. I expect Coryatt to come out aggressive and try to finish the aging Kadoic. If he clips him early he very well could end this in round one whihc is a risky pick as I believe that Kadoic is the favorite.

Prediction: Coryatt (T)KO Round 1

Enrico Ciccone (10-1) vs "Muharebe Tankı" Murat Orgun (23-18)

This is a big time fight in the 145lb division. Orgun is a very experienced fighter and a great striker, Ciccone has quickly become one of the best featherweights in the city and has racked up an impressive record based off of his great wrestling and BJJ. Ciccone is a great prospect but I believe that Orgun can avoid a ground battle and end this one on the feet.

Prediction: Orgun (T)KO Round 2

Red "I SUCK,I MEAN LITERALLY" Fox (43-21-2) vs Tommy "The Terror" Cottero (29-13)

Both of these bantamweights come in here riding a losing streak and really need a win to move back up the divisions ladder. Both of these men are great strikers and it should be a very even stand up battle. "The Terror" boasts a decent BJJ advantage and may look to take the fight to the ground. Cottero does have an issue with his chin which looks to be in a tough spot against Fox who had devastating power. If it stays on the feet Fox should be able to find a way to finish "The Terror"

Prediction: Fox (T)KO Round 2

Kaito "Tsunami" Rin (23-10) vs Augustus "Deadshot" Belmont (27-14)

Rin has turned the middleweight division into a two man show recently as none of the other challengers seem to be able to get by him and take on the champ. Belmont looks to change this as he is bringing big time power to the division. Rin should be able to use his tricky angles and his wrestling to out point Belmont on his way back to the title.

Prediction: Rin UD

"THE KING" Oliver Queen (23-16) vs Jonathan "The Cheetah" Mvungi (13-12)

These featherweights are two of the most popular fighters in the promotion. Each of these men love to knock people out and are not afraid to risk getting KO'd themselves in the process. I expect Mvungi to come out in usual aggressive manner and pressure Queen. Since Queen is a bit quicker he should be able to counter this aggression with clean shots and wear down his opponent. Unless Mvungi lands a huge shot early Queen should be able to come out on top.

Prediction: (T)KO Round 2

K The "THE GREAT" Rad (16-5) vs Dack Fayden (15-8)

These welterweights are two of the more popular guys in the division, other than that they have almost nothing in common. Fayden is a great ground fighter that is racking up massive amounts of submission victories. K The Rad is a fantastic striker who can put away just about anybody in the division with his huge strikes. Rad will want to clinch up the quick Fayden and put him away before a ground battle ensues.

Prediction: K The Rad (T)KO Round 1

Thomas Boothe (29-7) vs "Go" Phukyorselvf Uzannavabizch (30-12-1)

Both of these guys once ranked amongst the best p4p fighters in the world and have experienced a resurgence in HONOR FC. Each will want to use this fight as a springboard back toward the top positions in the world. Boothe is a big time finisher with 27 KO victories throughout his career. "GO" has been coming on strong lately with two big victories and wants to use that momentum and confidence to take out the champ. This will almost certainly be a stand up battle where I will give the advantage to Boothe as he has never been finished and hits like he carries a sledgehammer. Though "GO" will certainly make it an interesting fight.

Prediction: Boothe (T)KO Round 3

HONOR FC Boiling Point will be a great event full of some of the most significant fights in recent HONOR FC history. We here at HONOR are excited about the one even per week schedule we have lined up and know that the quality of card will continue to improve as this great organization continues to rise toward the top of the world rankings.

HONOR FC 27 BOILING POINT EVENT PREVIEW

HONOR FC Boiling point is expected to be held in front of a sell out crowd at the Parisian in Las Vegas Nevada. This is going to be a great night full of significant fights between some of the highest ranked guys in the city, capped off with a title fight between two legends of the light heavyweight division.

Watanabe is a rarity in the 135lb division as he is a big time KO artist, all of his victories have been by way of stoppage via strikes and he will be looking to use that power against Sved. "Ragnar" will want to turn this fight into a grind by using his clinch and wrestling ability to outwork and outpoint the less athletic Watanabe. Sved is very tough to finish and I think his athleticism will make the difference here, though Watanabe will have a punchers chance throughout the 15 min affair.

Prediction: Sved UD

This battle in the light heavyweight division features two of the more prominent finishers in HONOR. Neither of these guys likes going to the cards and I imagine that this fight has a big finish in store for us. Keiser is a bit more well rounded with his experience in BJJ. Boudreau has proven to be a good athlete in the past and will want to use his quickness and strength to avoid the takedowns. Due to his more well rounded nature I believe that Keiser will find a way to win this close contest.

Prediction: Keiser Sub Round 3

Danky and al Hadj are identically in nearly every way. They are both very well rounded, tough to finish, and love to stand and trade shots. It does seem that al Hadj may have an advantage in the clinch which is often the difference in these close contests.

Prediction: al Hadj (T)KO Round 2

Kadoic comes into this contest with a significant skill advantage over Coryatt. Howerver "The Crippler" is in desperate need of a win and has huge KO power in his hands. I expect Coryatt to come out aggressive and try to finish the aging Kadoic. If he clips him early he very well could end this in round one whihc is a risky pick as I believe that Kadoic is the favorite.

Prediction: Coryatt (T)KO Round 1

This is a big time fight in the 145lb division. Orgun is a very experienced fighter and a great striker, Ciccone has quickly become one of the best featherweights in the city and has racked up an impressive record based off of his great wrestling and BJJ. Ciccone is a great prospect but I believe that Orgun can avoid a ground battle and end this one on the feet.

Prediction: Orgun (T)KO Round 2

Red "I SUCK,I MEAN LITERALLY" Fox (43-21-2) vs Tommy "The Terror" Cottero (29-13)

Both of these bantamweights come in here riding a losing streak and really need a win to move back up the divisions ladder. Both of these men are great strikers and it should be a very even stand up battle. "The Terror" boasts a decent BJJ advantage and may look to take the fight to the ground. Cottero does have an issue with his chin which looks to be in a tough spot against Fox who had devastating power. If it stays on the feet Fox should be able to find a way to finish "The Terror"

Prediction: Fox (T)KO Round 2

Rin has turned the middleweight division into a two man show recently as none of the other challengers seem to be able to get by him and take on the champ. Belmont looks to change this as he is bringing big time power to the division. Rin should be able to use his tricky angles and his wrestling to out point Belmont on his way back to the title.

These featherweights are two of the most popular fighters in the promotion. Each of these men love to knock people out and are not afraid to risk getting KO'd themselves in the process. I expect Mvungi to come out in usual aggressive manner and pressure Queen. Since Queen is a bit quicker he should be able to counter this aggression with clean shots and wear down his opponent. Unless Mvungi lands a huge shot early Queen should be able to come out on top.

Prediction: (T)KO Round 2

These welterweights are two of the more popular guys in the division, other than that they have almost nothing in common. Fayden is a great ground fighter that is racking up massive amounts of submission victories. K The Rad is a fantastic striker who can put away just about anybody in the division with his huge strikes. Rad will want to clinch up the quick Fayden and put him away before a ground battle ensues.

Prediction: K The Rad (T)KO Round 1

Both of these guys once ranked amongst the best p4p fighters in the world and have experienced a resurgence in HONOR FC. Each will want to use this fight as a springboard back toward the top positions in the world. Boothe is a big time finisher with 27 KO victories throughout his career. "GO" has been coming on strong lately with two big victories and wants to use that momentum and confidence to take out the champ. This will almost certainly be a stand up battle where I will give the advantage to Boothe as he has never been finished and hits like he carries a sledgehammer. Though "GO" will certainly make it an interesting fight.

Prediction: Boothe (T)KO Round 3

HONOR FC Boiling Point will be a great event full of some of the most significant fights in recent HONOR FC history. We here at HONOR are excited about the one even per week schedule we have lined up and know that the quality of card will continue to improve as this great organization continues to rise toward the top of the world rankings.

HONOR FC HEAVYWEIGHT DIVISION COMING SOON

A brief note to tell you all that HONOR FC will be opening a heavyweight division(265lbs limit) in the very near future and am hoping to start the division with a tournament that would last 3-5 events that would eventually crown the first champion. This all depends on interest of course but thats the plan at the moment. If any of you have any heavyweight fighters that you would either like to enter in the tournament or would just like to join the division then please get in touch and I will send them an offer.

http://mmatycoon.com/orgpublic.php?oid=4056

Thanks

HONOR FC HEAVYWEIGHT DIVISION COMING SOON

A brief note to tell you all that HONOR FC will be opening a heavyweight division(265lbs limit) in the very near future and am hoping to start the division with a tournament that would last 3-5 events that would eventually crown the first champion. This all depends on interest of course but thats the plan at the moment. If any of you have any heavyweight fighters that you would either like to enter in the tournament or would just like to join the division then please get in touch and I will send them an offer.

http://mmatycoon.com...ic.php?oid=4056

Thanks

HONOR FC 27 BOILING POINT EVENT REVIEW

HONOR FC Boiling point was held in front of a sell out crowd at the Parisian in Las Vegas Nevada. This is was a great night full of significant fights between some of the highest ranked guys in the city, capped off with a title fight between two legends of the light heavyweight division.

I mentioned before that Watanabe had huge KO power, but I thought the chin of Sved would see him past that and that his skill could ride him to a big decision win over the tough Watanabe. Instead Takeshi came out swinging for the fences, launching nasty combos and ended Sveds night early.

Prediction: Sved UD Result: Watanabe TKO Round 1

This battle in the light heavyweight division featured two of the more prominent finishers in HONOR and they put their skills on display in this fight. Keiser was able to control the first round on the ground but was unable to land the submission he desperately looked for. In the second it was a whole different story as Boudreau clinched up and used his huge knees to finish the game Keiser.

Prediction: Keiser Sub Round 3 Result: Boudreau TKO Round 2

On paper Danky and al Hadj are identically in nearly every way. They are both very well rounded, tough to finish, and love to stand and trade shots. But fights aren’t fought on paper and Danky was able to outwork and outstrike the incredibly tough al Hadj and force the doctor to step in end it via cut.

Prediction: al Hadj (T)KO Round 2 Result: Danky TKO Round 3

Kadoic as a clear favorite but I backed the toughness and finishing ability of Coryatt to pull an upset. However Kadoic proved to be too much for him in the end as he finished this fight with a nasty KO punch in the second.

Prediction: Coryatt (T)KO Round 1 Result: Kadoic KO Round 2

Ciccone came into the fight desperately looking to take Orgun to the groud. Murat was able to avoid all twenty of his takedown attempts and batter him well into the second until finally the knees of Ciccone gave way and the ref was forced to stop the contest.

Prediction: Orgun (T)KO Round 2 Result: Orgun TKO Round 2

Cottero implemented an interesting strategy to counter the aggression of Fox, instead of coming out and searching for a big time finish Cottero used clean, crisp, and accurate striking to outpoint Fox and dominate the fight on the cards.

Prediction: Fox (T)KO Round 2 Result: Cottero UD

Rin continues to be an unsolvable puzzle to everyone but the champ, even the fantastic finishing ability of Belmont was not able to stop the “Tsunami” from using his quickness, wrestling, and stamina to outpoint the dangerous stiker.

Prediction: Rin UD Result: Rin UD

These featherweights always put on a show and a finish was always going to be the result. Queen has a great combo of speed and power that proved to be too much for Mvungi; who is no slouch in the power department himself. Queen wore down “The Cheetah” with ground and pound in the first and was able to come out and land a big punch combo early in the second to KO the tough Mvungi.

Prediction: Queen (T)KO Round 2 Result: Queen KO Round 2

These welterweights are two of the more popular guys in the division and this fight will do nothing to diminish that. This was an absolute war between two of the divisions best. Rad was able to use leg kicks and jabs to keep his distance and keep the fight standing. Fayden worked time and time again and finally was able to secure the critical takedown he needed to finish the BJJ white belt.

Prediction: K The Rad (T)KO Round 1 Result: Fayden Sub Round 3

After a relatively slow first round full of feeling each other out Boothe came out swinging early into the second and finished the fight with a massive head kick that sent the challenger tumbling to the mat.

Prediction: Boothe (T)KO Round 3 Result: Boothe TKO Round 2

HONOR FC Boiling Point was a great event full of some of the most significant fights in recent HONOR FC history. Now that we are operating on a one event a week schedule this type of amazing card will become a very common sight here in the organization.

HONOR FC 27 BOILING POINT EVENT REVIEW

HONOR FC Boiling point was held in front of a sell out crowd at the Parisian in Las Vegas Nevada. This is was a great night full of significant fights between some of the highest ranked guys in the city, capped off with a title fight between two legends of the light heavyweight division.

I mentioned before that Watanabe had huge KO power, but I thought the chin of Sved would see him past that and that his skill could ride him to a big decision win over the tough Watanabe. Instead Takeshi came out swinging for the fences, launching nasty combos and ended Sveds night early.

Prediction: Sved UD Result: Watanabe TKO Round 1

This battle in the light heavyweight division featured two of the more prominent finishers in HONOR and they put their skills on display in this fight. Keiser was able to control the first round on the ground but was unable to land the submission he desperately looked for. In the second it was a whole different story as Boudreau clinched up and used his huge knees to finish the game Keiser.

Prediction: Keiser Sub Round 3 Result: Boudreau TKO Round 2

On paper Danky and al Hadj are identically in nearly every way. They are both very well rounded, tough to finish, and love to stand and trade shots. But fights aren’t fought on paper and Danky was able to outwork and outstrike the incredibly tough al Hadj and force the doctor to step in end it via cut.

Prediction: al Hadj (T)KO Round 2 Result: Danky TKO Round 3

Kadoic as a clear favorite but I backed the toughness and finishing ability of Coryatt to pull an upset. However Kadoic proved to be too much for him in the end as he finished this fight with a nasty KO punch in the second.

Prediction: Coryatt (T)KO Round 1 Result: Kadoic KO Round 2

Ciccone came into the fight desperately looking to take Orgun to the groud. Murat was able to avoid all twenty of his takedown attempts and batter him well into the second until finally the knees of Ciccone gave way and the ref was forced to stop the contest.

Prediction: Orgun (T)KO Round 2 Result: Orgun TKO Round 2

Cottero implemented an interesting strategy to counter the aggression of Fox, instead of coming out and searching for a big time finish Cottero used clean, crisp, and accurate striking to outpoint Fox and dominate the fight on the cards.

Prediction: Fox (T)KO Round 2 Result: Cottero UD

Rin continues to be an unsolvable puzzle to everyone but the champ, even the fantastic finishing ability of Belmont was not able to stop the “Tsunami” from using his quickness, wrestling, and stamina to outpoint the dangerous stiker.

Prediction: Rin UD Result: Rin UD

These featherweights always put on a show and a finish was always going to be the result. Queen has a great combo of speed and power that proved to be too much for Mvungi; who is no slouch in the power department himself. Queen wore down “The Cheetah” with ground and pound in the first and was able to come out and land a big punch combo early in the second to KO the tough Mvungi.

Prediction: Queen (T)KO Round 2 Result: Queen KO Round 2

These welterweights are two of the more popular guys in the division and this fight will do nothing to diminish that. This was an absolute war between two of the divisions best. Rad was able to use leg kicks and jabs to keep his distance and keep the fight standing. Fayden worked time and time again and finally was able to secure the critical takedown he needed to finish the BJJ white belt.

Prediction: K The Rad (T)KO Round 1 Result: Fayden Sub Round 3

After a relatively slow first round full of feeling each other out Boothe came out swinging early into the second and finished the fight with a massive head kick that sent the challenger tumbling to the mat.

Prediction: Boothe (T)KO Round 3 Result: Boothe TKO Round 2

HONOR FC Boiling Point was a great event full of some of the most significant fights in recent HONOR FC history. Now that we are operating on a one event a week schedule this type of amazing card will become a very common sight here in the organization.

HONOR FC 28 HIGH STAKES EVENT PREVIEW

HONOR FC 28 High Stakes will take place on August 16 as HONOR FC fighters will once again take their talents the Parisian in Las Vegas. The card will be highlighted by a matchup between Boyko and Queen; two of the most exciting featherweights in the world; and a bantamweight matchup between current champ Lopez and challenger Lannister.

Homer Jaysimpson (6-6) vs Jeffrey Sarpong (10-3-1)

Jaysimpson is having a tough go so far here at HONOR FC and his run may not get any easier as he his taking on the incredibly tough Jeffrey Sarpong. Sarpong has a big time Muay Thai advantage and will look to clinch up and out strike Homer. Sarpong will also have a BJJ advantage which should negate the wrestling of Jaysimpson.

Prediction: Sarpong (T)KO Round 1

Derec "The Smile" Negreanu (5-4-1) vs "Dangerous" Phillip Finnegan (7-4)

Every one of Finnegan and Neagreanus wins have come via (T)KO and neither man has ever had a fight go the distance; so basically the judges can take this fight off. Finnegan is very vulnerable on the ground and I would expect Negreanu to look to take him down. However Finnegan has really great takedown defense and should be able to clinch up and outstrike his opponent.

Prediction: Finnegan (T)KO Round 1

"THE ELITE" Manchester Black (11-4) vs Donovan "Ronin" Robertson (9-6)

All of Robertsons wins have come via submission, this is important to note as Manchester Black has great takedown defense and a significant striking advantage. Black should be able to keep the fight standing and use his strikes to finish the fight.

Prediction: Black (T)KO Round 2

"Veliki" Ljuti Hrcak (17-5) vs Alex "Almighty" Irwin (7-6)

The last time these two men met Hrcak was able to fight through the vicious striking of Irwin and finish the fight via submission. For Irwin he will want to keep the fight standing this time and try to knock his opponent out. “Veliki” will want to use the same gameplan to get the same outcome, which I believe he can do.

Prediction: Hrcak Submission Round 1

Vinnie "Danger Zone" Jones (12-4) vs Reggie Smalls (18-10)

This battle of lightweights is between former champ Vinnie Jones and perennial contender Reggie Smalls. Smalls has a significant striking advantage and will want to stand and trade with Jones. “Danger Zone” will want to bring smalls to the ground and work his great submission game. I think that Smalls finds a way to defeat the former champ and get himself into the title hunt, though it will be tough for him.

Prediction: Smalls UD

Frank "Bruiser" Brody (6-4-1) vs Rock "Taijutsu" Lee (10-4)

In their last matchup Lee was able to come out on top after an absolute slugfest. This fight projects to have the same type of tone as each guy loves to search for a knockout. Brody is a tough fighter and will give Lee a great go but I have to back the experience and chin of Lee.

Prediction: Lee (T)KO Round 2

"The Wasp" Wayde West (8-3) vs Jason "THE BLACK BOLT" Wayne (13-3)

Wayne grabbed a huge victory in his first appearance in HONOR after signing as one of the best prospects from the island. Wayde West is a huge step up in competition for Wayne and I expect him to struggle against the grappling ability and power of this type of a high level opponent. Wayne has never been finished by strikes and I expect him to be tough and hang in the fight.

Prediction: West UD

Akira Toriyama (24-9-1) vs Bruce "Mr.Jiu jitsu" Gracie (24-18)

Gracie is a submission expert through and through, not one man at any weight would want to be caught on the ground with him. Toriyama is a great wrestler and should have enough takedown defense to keep this fight standing and try to out strike “Mr. Jiu Jitsu” who has been known to struggle with his chin at times.

Prediction: Toriyama (T)KO Round 3

Tyrion "The Imp" Lannister (18-6) vs Alberto "The Gunslinger" Lopez (30-11)

This is a highly anticipated rematch between the ex-champion Tyrion Lannister and the man who took his belt, Alberto Lopez. In their last match Lopez was able to reverse a Lannister takedown and use ground and pound to end the match with just seconds left in the first. Lannister may be in trouble in this fight as he was able to bring Lopez to the ground and implement his gameplan early on and still lost. Until he shows me something different I have to back Lopez to win again.

Prediction: Lopez (T)KO Round 2

Timofey "Beast" Boyko (23-9-) vs "THE KING" Oliver Queen (24-16)

This is a long awaited battle between two of the most popular fighters in Vegas. These guys always put on a show, so much so they are headlining a card with a title on the line. Queen is a well-rounded striker who will have a big BJJ adavantage, though he will probably want to stand and strike regardless. Boyko is a man with ridiculous knockout power, great speed, and even works well in the clinch. If this fight stays standing I back him to finish Queen; in spite of his granite chin; though Queen has proved to be a devastating finisher himself.

Prediction: Boyko (T)KO Round 3

HONOR FC will continue to lock down its hold on The Parisian in Vegas with another huge night of fights in front of a sellout crowd. This organization continues to grow into one of the best in the world, and its fighter do along with it as well. Every fighter in the organization will benefit from these great cards.

HONOR FC 28 HIGH STAKES EVENT PREVIEW

HONOR FC 28 High Stakes will take place on August 16 as HONOR FC fighters will once again take their talents the Parisian in Las Vegas. The card will be highlighted by a matchup between Boyko and Queen; two of the most exciting featherweights in the world; and a bantamweight matchup between current champ Lopez and challenger Lannister.

Homer Jaysimpson (6-6) vs Jeffrey Sarpong (10-3-1)

Jaysimpson is having a tough go so far here at HONOR FC and his run may not get any easier as he his taking on the incredibly tough Jeffrey Sarpong. Sarpong has a big time Muay Thai advantage and will look to clinch up and out strike Homer. Sarpong will also have a BJJ advantage which should negate the wrestling of Jaysimpson.

Prediction: Sarpong (T)KO Round 1

Derec "The Smile" Negreanu (5-4-1) vs "Dangerous" Phillip Finnegan (7-4)

Every one of Finnegan and Neagreanus wins have come via (T)KO and neither man has ever had a fight go the distance; so basically the judges can take this fight off. Finnegan is very vulnerable on the ground and I would expect Negreanu to look to take him down. However Finnegan has really great takedown defense and should be able to clinch up and outstrike his opponent.

Prediction: Finnegan (T)KO Round 1

"THE ELITE" Manchester Black (11-4) vs Donovan "Ronin" Robertson (9-6)

All of Robertsons wins have come via submission, this is important to note as Manchester Black has great takedown defense and a significant striking advantage. Black should be able to keep the fight standing and use his strikes to finish the fight.

Prediction: Black (T)KO Round 2

"Veliki" Ljuti Hrcak (17-5) vs Alex "Almighty" Irwin (7-6)

The last time these two men met Hrcak was able to fight through the vicious striking of Irwin and finish the fight via submission. For Irwin he will want to keep the fight standing this time and try to knock his opponent out. “Veliki” will want to use the same gameplan to get the same outcome, which I believe he can do.

Prediction: Hrcak Submission Round 1

Vinnie "Danger Zone" Jones (12-4) vs Reggie Smalls (18-10)

This battle of lightweights is between former champ Vinnie Jones and perennial contender Reggie Smalls. Smalls has a significant striking advantage and will want to stand and trade with Jones. “Danger Zone” will want to bring smalls to the ground and work his great submission game. I think that Smalls finds a way to defeat the former champ and get himself into the title hunt, though it will be tough for him.

Prediction: Smalls UD

Frank "Bruiser" Brody (6-4-1) vs Rock "Taijutsu" Lee (10-4)

In their last matchup Lee was able to come out on top after an absolute slugfest. This fight projects to have the same type of tone as each guy loves to search for a knockout. Brody is a tough fighter and will give Lee a great go but I have to back the experience and chin of Lee.

Prediction: Lee (T)KO Round 2

"The Wasp" Wayde West (8-3) vs Jason "THE BLACK BOLT" Wayne (13-3)

Wayne grabbed a huge victory in his first appearance in HONOR after signing as one of the best prospects from the island. Wayde West is a huge step up in competition for Wayne and I expect him to struggle against the grappling ability and power of this type of a high level opponent. Wayne has never been finished by strikes and I expect him to be tough and hang in the fight.

Prediction: West UD

Akira Toriyama (24-9-1) vs Bruce "Mr.Jiu jitsu" Gracie (24-18)

Gracie is a submission expert through and through, not one man at any weight would want to be caught on the ground with him. Toriyama is a great wrestler and should have enough takedown defense to keep this fight standing and try to out strike “Mr. Jiu Jitsu” who has been known to struggle with his chin at times.

Prediction: Toriyama (T)KO Round 3

Tyrion "The Imp" Lannister (18-6) vs Alberto "The Gunslinger" Lopez (30-11)

This is a highly anticipated rematch between the ex-champion Tyrion Lannister and the man who took his belt, Alberto Lopez. In their last match Lopez was able to reverse a Lannister takedown and use ground and pound to end the match with just seconds left in the first. Lannister may be in trouble in this fight as he was able to bring Lopez to the ground and implement his gameplan early on and still lost. Until he shows me something different I have to back Lopez to win again.

Prediction: Lopez (T)KO Round 2

Timofey "Beast" Boyko (23-9-) vs "THE KING" Oliver Queen (24-16)

This is a long awaited battle between two of the most popular fighters in Vegas. These guys always put on a show, so much so they are headlining a card with a title on the line. Queen is a well-rounded striker who will have a big BJJ adavantage, though he will probably want to stand and strike regardless. Boyko is a man with ridiculous knockout power, great speed, and even works well in the clinch. If this fight stays standing I back him to finish Queen; in spite of his granite chin; though Queen has proved to be a devastating finisher himself.

Prediction: Boyko (T)KO Round 3

HONOR FC will continue to lock down its hold on The Parisian in Vegas with another huge night of fights in front of a sellout crowd. This organization continues to grow into one of the best in the world, and its fighter do along with it as well. Every fighter in the organization will benefit from these great cards.

http://i.imgur.com/tuqhtLf.jpg http://i1332.photobucket.com/albums/w611/AggAth/HBMlg2_zpse4cb9a8c.png

HONOR BOOKMAKERS OPEN FOR BUSINESS

HONOR Fighting Championship is proud to announce the opening of it's very own bookies - HONOR Bookmakers. HONOR Bookmakers will have odds up of every single fight on every single HONOR FC card, beginning with HONOR 28 tonight, as well as select UFC and Bellator events. In future we may add WSOF, ONE FC and possibly BAMMA events too if there is a demand for it but we will see how it goes. So if you want to bet on your HONOR FC fighters then either click the link below or search HONOR bookmakers(8211) on the search page. Thanks and HONOR FC reminds you to please bet responsibly.

http://mmatycoon.com/bookmakerpublic.php?bid=8211

http://i.imgur.com/tuqhtLf.jpg http://i1332.photobucket.com/albums/w611/AggAth/HBMlg2_zpse4cb9a8c.png

HONOR BOOKMAKERS OPEN FOR BUSINESS

HONOR Fighting Championship is proud to announce the opening of it's very own bookies - HONOR Bookmakers. HONOR Bookmakers will have odds up of every single fight on every single HONOR FC card, beginning with HONOR 28 tonight, as well as select UFC and Bellator events. In future we may add WSOF, ONE FC and possibly BAMMA events too if there is a demand for it but we will see how it goes. So if you want to bet on your HONOR FC fighters then either click the link below or search HONOR bookmakers(8211) on the search page. Thanks and HONOR FC reminds you to please bet responsibly.

http://mmatycoon.com...ic.php?bid=8211

HONOR FC 28 HIGH STAKES EVENT REVIEW

HONOR FC 28 High Stakes was held on August 16 and featured HONOR FC fighters that once again took their talents to the Parisian in Las Vegas. The card was highlighted by a matchup between Boyko and Queen; two of the most exciting featherweights in the world; and a bantamweight matchup between the champ Lopez and challenger Lannister.

Homer Jaysimpson (6-7) vs Jeffrey Sarpong (11-3-1)

The first fight of the night was a fairly quick affair as Sarpong was able to knock Jaysimspon to the ground and submit him after he was rocked and heading for trouble.

Prediction: Sarpong (T)KO Round 1 Result: Sarpong Sub Round 1

Derec "The Smile" Negreanu (5-5-1) vs "Dangerous" Phillip Finnegan (8-4)

Not much of a surprise that a fight between these guys ended in brutal fashion in the first round, these guys love to step into the cage and war. Finnegan proved to be the better striker on the night and was able to control the distance with big kicks. After working many leg kicks and keeping the distance Finnegan landed a massive head kick that ended the fight in the first round and helped him win the KO of the night.

Prediction: Finnegan (T)KO Round 1 Result: Finnegan KO Round 1

"THE ELITE" Manchester Black (12-4) vs Donovan "Ronin" Robertson (9-7)

This was always going to be a difficult matchup for Robertson as he needed to bring this fight to the ground to win and was facing a man with great striking and tough take down defense. Black was able to stuff Robertsons take down attempts and land a devastating knockout just a minute in.

Prediction: Black (T)KO Round 2 Result: Black KO Round 1

"Veliki" Ljuti Hrcak (18-5) vs Alex "Almighty" Irwin (7-7)

Irwins best chance in this fight was to come out swinging and land an early KO. He was able to connect with several punches but was still taken down quickly. From there Hrcak chased a submission a bit carelessly and was almost outdone by the patience and toughness of Irwin. Hrcak was able to recover and gain a big submission victory over the talented striker before he was able to get back to his feet.

Prediction: Hrcak Sub Round 1 Result: Hrcak Sub Round 1

Vinnie "Danger Zone" Jones (12-5) vs Reggie Smalls (19-10)

Smalls was able to take a close decision victory in this highly anticipated fight. Jones certainly gave him a go with his tenacious take down attempts. Fortunately for Smalls he was able to avoid a ground battle and work punches in the clinch and at distance to take this fight on the cards.

Prediction: Smalls UD Result: Smalls UD

Frank "Bruiser" Brody (7-4-1) vs Rock "Taijutsu" Lee (10-5)

This was a very surprising; not just due to the fact that Brody won it with a submission; but also that he was able to dominate the stand up battle as well. Lee put in a bit of an off night of work and spent a round and a half being punished by Brody. Finally "Bruiser" was able to get this fight on the ground and put Lee away in the second before he was able to get going.

Prediction: Lee (T)KO Round 2 Result: Brody Sub Round 2

"The Wasp" Wayde West (9-3) vs Jason "THE BLACK BOLT" Wayne (13-4)

This was a big time statement in the middleweight division as Wayde West was able to dominate "The Black Bolt" with a high volume of strikes in the clinch and heavy leg kicks at distance to keep the great wrestler away. When Wayne did attempt takedowns they were mostly stuffed and countered with strikes. After receiving two rounds of punishment Wayde finally gave way in the third and was finished via strikes by the on form West.

Prediction: West UD Result: West TKO Round 3

Akira Toriyama (25-9-1) vs Bruce "Mr.Jiu jitsu" Gracie (24-19)

The best chance Gracie had in this one was to get it to the ground and use his BJJ to finish Toriyama. Unfortunately for "Mr. Jiu Jitsu" all of his takedown attempts were stuffed and Toriyama was able to land big time shots to finish Gracie early in the first round.

Prediction: Toriyama (T)KO Round 3 Result: Toriyama TKO Round 1

Tyrion "The Imp" Lannister (18-7) vs Alberto "The Gunslinger" Lopez (31-11)

One of the most highly anticipated rematches in Vegas history did not disappoint as Lannister and Lopez spent nearly four complete rounds putting on a show that is rarely seen in these types of tense affairs. Lannister rebounded well from his prior loss to Lopez and was able to outwork his opponent and control much of the fight. However the tough Lopez was able to hang on and not be finished by the hard working challenger. Lopez's moment came in the fourth round when he was finally able to gain the advantage on the ground and rain down huge strikes to finish Lannister yet again via ground and pound and retain his belt.

Prediction: Lopez (T)KO Round 2 Result: Lopez TKO Round 4

Timofey "Beast" Boyko (23-10-1) vs "THE KING" Oliver Queen (25-16)

This fight was a bit of a case of two fantastic fighters who cancelled themselves out. Boyko came out looking to throw power shots and make a statement by finishing the tough Queen. However Queens gameplan of staying at distance and picking away at the brawler led to him taking a unanimous decision victory over Boyko and has propelled him once again near title contention.

Prediction: Boyko (T)KO Round 3 Result: Queen UD

This was yet again another great night of fights in the HONOR FC cage. All of these fights were highly rated and has sent HONOR FC and its fighters even farther up the world rankings. This great promotion is continuing to grow into one of the best of the world and that is no small part due to the fantastic finishing attitude set forward by the managers themselves.

HONOR FC 28 HIGH STAKES EVENT REVIEW

HONOR FC 28 High Stakes was held on August 16 and featured HONOR FC fighters that once again took their talents to the Parisian in Las Vegas. The card was highlighted by a matchup between Boyko and Queen; two of the most exciting featherweights in the world; and a bantamweight matchup between the champ Lopez and challenger Lannister.

Homer Jaysimpson (6-7) vs Jeffrey Sarpong (11-3-1)

The first fight of the night was a fairly quick affair as Sarpong was able to knock Jaysimspon to the ground and submit him after he was rocked and heading for trouble.

Prediction: Sarpong (T)KO Round 1 Result: Sarpong Sub Round 1

Derec "The Smile" Negreanu (5-5-1) vs "Dangerous" Phillip Finnegan (8-4)

Not much of a surprise that a fight between these guys ended in brutal fashion in the first round, these guys love to step into the cage and war. Finnegan proved to be the better striker on the night and was able to control the distance with big kicks. After working many leg kicks and keeping the distance Finnegan landed a massive head kick that ended the fight in the first round and helped him win the KO of the night.

Prediction: Finnegan (T)KO Round 1 Result: Finnegan KO Round 1

"THE ELITE" Manchester Black (12-4) vs Donovan "Ronin" Robertson (9-7)

This was always going to be a difficult matchup for Robertson as he needed to bring this fight to the ground to win and was facing a man with great striking and tough take down defense. Black was able to stuff Robertsons take down attempts and land a devastating knockout just a minute in.

Prediction: Black (T)KO Round 2 Result: Black KO Round 1

"Veliki" Ljuti Hrcak (18-5) vs Alex "Almighty" Irwin (7-7)

Irwins best chance in this fight was to come out swinging and land an early KO. He was able to connect with several punches but was still taken down quickly. From there Hrcak chased a submission a bit carelessly and was almost outdone by the patience and toughness of Irwin. Hrcak was able to recover and gain a big submission victory over the talented striker before he was able to get back to his feet.

Prediction: Hrcak Sub Round 1 Result: Hrcak Sub Round 1

Vinnie "Danger Zone" Jones (12-5) vs Reggie Smalls (19-10)

Smalls was able to take a close decision victory in this highly anticipated fight. Jones certainly gave him a go with his tenacious take down attempts. Fortunately for Smalls he was able to avoid a ground battle and work punches in the clinch and at distance to take this fight on the cards.

Prediction: Smalls UD Result: Smalls UD

Frank "Bruiser" Brody (7-4-1) vs Rock "Taijutsu" Lee (10-5)

This was a very surprising; not just due to the fact that Brody won it with a submission; but also that he was able to dominate the stand up battle as well. Lee put in a bit of an off night of work and spent a round and a half being punished by Brody. Finally "Bruiser" was able to get this fight on the ground and put Lee away in the second before he was able to get going.

Prediction: Lee (T)KO Round 2 Result: Brody Sub Round 2

"The Wasp" Wayde West (9-3) vs Jason "THE BLACK BOLT" Wayne (13-4)

This was a big time statement in the middleweight division as Wayde West was able to dominate "The Black Bolt" with a high volume of strikes in the clinch and heavy leg kicks at distance to keep the great wrestler away. When Wayne did attempt takedowns they were mostly stuffed and countered with strikes. After receiving two rounds of punishment Wayde finally gave way in the third and was finished via strikes by the on form West.

Prediction: West UD Result: West TKO Round 3

Akira Toriyama (25-9-1) vs Bruce "Mr.Jiu jitsu" Gracie (24-19)

The best chance Gracie had in this one was to get it to the ground and use his BJJ to finish Toriyama. Unfortunately for "Mr. Jiu Jitsu" all of his takedown attempts were stuffed and Toriyama was able to land big time shots to finish Gracie early in the first round.

Prediction: Toriyama (T)KO Round 3 Result: Toriyama TKO Round 1

Tyrion "The Imp" Lannister (18-7) vs Alberto "The Gunslinger" Lopez (31-11)

One of the most highly anticipated rematches in Vegas history did not disappoint as Lannister and Lopez spent nearly four complete rounds putting on a show that is rarely seen in these types of tense affairs. Lannister rebounded well from his prior loss to Lopez and was able to outwork his opponent and control much of the fight. However the tough Lopez was able to hang on and not be finished by the hard working challenger. Lopez's moment came in the fourth round when he was finally able to gain the advantage on the ground and rain down huge strikes to finish Lannister yet again via ground and pound and retain his belt.

Prediction: Lopez (T)KO Round 2 Result: Lopez TKO Round 4

Timofey "Beast" Boyko (23-10-1) vs "THE KING" Oliver Queen (25-16)

This fight was a bit of a case of two fantastic fighters who cancelled themselves out. Boyko came out looking to throw power shots and make a statement by finishing the tough Queen. However Queens gameplan of staying at distance and picking away at the brawler led to him taking a unanimous decision victory over Boyko and has propelled him once again near title contention.

Prediction: Boyko (T)KO Round 3 Result: Queen UD

This was yet again another great night of fights in the HONOR FC cage. All of these fights were highly rated and has sent HONOR FC and its fighters even farther up the world rankings. This great promotion is continuing to grow into one of the best of the world and that is no small part due to the fantastic finishing attitude set forward by the managers themselves.

HONOR FC 29 THROWDOWN EVENT PREVIEW

HONOR FC is proud to present HONOR FC 29: Throwdown at the Parisian in Las Vegas on August 23. This is a great card full of blockbuster matches; two of which happen to be title fights. HONOR also has great news for its fighters and fans alike as owner Dan Monk has presented HONOR Bookmakers, a business that is dedicated to adding to the HONOR experience with bets on out events as well as top events from the world of mixed martial arts. This great organization has also reached new heights as of late and is growing ever closer to cracking the top 10 organizations in the entire world.

Julius Caesar (7-2) vs Darek "The Polish Prodigy" Walczak (3-3)

Our first fight of the night is between two of the better lightweight prospects in the city. Caesar has gotten his career off to a fast start and has established himself at a top striker in the division, he loves to push the pace and finish fights. Walczak has seen a lot of success in the HONOR cage as well and is looking to rebound from a tough loss by taking out the popular Caesar. This will be a close fight but Caesar should be able to keep the fight standing and out strike the tough Walczak.

Prediction: Caesar (T)KO Round 2

"Wrecked" Stew Sauced (6-4) vs "The Real O.G." Ragnar Lothbrok (5-2)

These light heavyweights love to stay in close and brawl and both have quite a few wins via strikes. Sauced does a have a big BJJ advantage but will most likely opt for a stand up war and try to finish Lothbrok on the feet. Ragnar has proven to be heavy handed as well but has came up short with his cardio in the past. He dropped a fight in the past the Sauced due to stamina issues and I predict a similar end to this fight.

Prediction: Sauced (T)KO Round 3

Ares "God Of War" Constantinides (39-23-1) vs "Max" Maxwell Keiser (14-13)

Constantinides is the former top ranked light heavyweight in the world, he has fought at nearly every top promotion in the world and he his taking his talents to the HONOR cage for the first time in this event. He will be taking on a very Tough Maxwell Keiser who is looking to make a statement by putting away the aging legend. Ares has been struggling with his chin as of late and Keiser is really emerging as a KO artist. Ares is probably the big favorite here but I am backing Keiser to pull of a huge upset and earn the landmark moment of his career.

Prediction: Keiser (T)KO Round 2

Damien Lok (12-9) vs Rilery Cooper (21-9)

Two of the promotions best lightweights will square off in an interesting duel as both men are in desperate need of a win. This fight is made even more interesting by the fact that Lok has a skill and technique advantage but Cooper has much more power and is a big threat to the chin of Lok. I believe that Lok can use his athleticism to avoid the power of Cooper and ride out a close decision.

Prediction: Lok UD

Bryan "Thunder" Larocque (27-14) vs "Mangeur de bine" Adelard Desormeaux (19-21)

Both of these welterweights are coming in off of consecutive losses to some of the best fighters in the division. Larocque has a ton of power and has been hanging in all of his fights closely whereas Desormeaux has been incredibly entertaining and has come close to finishing his opponents only to be shocked by losses via questionable decision and late KO. This really is anyones fight but I feel that the durability and power of Larocque makes this a bad match up for Desormeaux.

Prediction: Larocque (T)KO Round 3

"THE ELITE" Manchester Black (12-4) vs "Dangerous" Phillip Finnegan (8-4)

These 205ers are knockout artists through and through as all of their wins have come via strikes. Black is going to be much better at range and will attempt to use his boxing to finish Finnegan. Whereas "Dangerous" is going to have a big time clinch advantage and will want to close the distance and beat up Black in the clinch. Often in these matchups its the better grappler who tastes victory and I feel that Finnegan will be able to pull out a big win against the talented Black.

Prediction: Finnegan (T)KO Round 2

Augustus "DEADSHOT" Belmont (27-15) vs Kaito "Tsunami" Rin (24-10)

These guys have produced two of the most exciting fights in the history of the division have split the series 1-1. Belmont is a fantastic finisher who constantly searches for the KO. Rin is a great athlete who keeps his opponents guessing with tricky angles, crisp, striking and well timed takedowns. This is one of those fights that is almost too close to call. Rin is really on a roll and is dying for another crack at the title. I think he finds a way to once again avoid the power of Belmont and grind away a tough victory.

Super Hans (27-11) vs Brandon "Badboy" Marsden (19-14-1)

This is an intriguing match up for the 155lb belt as the newly crowned champ Hans is taking on the dangerous Brandon Marsden. Hans is a fantastic grappler who is going to want to avoid the stand up game and power of Marsden. Hans is a tough guy who has never been finished with strikes and Marsden has never been submitted. Essentially they project to negate each others strengths. It's a bit of a fifty fifty but I am picking Hans to grind out a decision.

Prediction: Hand UD

Troy Lancaster (12-3) vs Dack Fayden (16-8)

Former champion Troy Lancaster will step into the cage with one of the most active fighters in the organization Dack Fayden. Lancaster is looking for a win against a popular fighter to get himself back into the title hunt, personally I would have liked to have seen the former champion take on stiffer competition and test himself after his tough loss. Troy has a big advantage in all areas but BJJ; but that shouldn't be a problem as he should be able to keep this fight standing and finish the game Fayden; who as always is up for any challenge any time.

Prediction: Lancaster (T)KO Round 1

Bilbo "The Brazilian Butcher" Baggins (17-3) vs Lukacz "IRON FIST" Belmont (24-13)

Baggins is putting his middleweight belt on the line against the dangerous Lukacz Belmont in our main event. Baggins scored a big victory over perennial contender Rin in his last appearance and is carrying a lot of momentum into the fight. Belont is making his debut in HONOR and is coming in with a lot of hype and does not want to disappoint in this title fight. If Belmont is not able to keep this fight in the clinch he could struggle against the wrestling and ground game of Baggins; who is one of the premier grapplers in the world. Bilbo has a great chin and should be able to power through the striking of Belmont, it will be tough for him to finish but he should be able to score a big decision.

Prediction: Baggins UD

This is going to be a fantastic night of fights that is featuring several of the very best fighters that HONOR has to offer. Each and every week this great promotion grows bigger and better and rises through the rankings. This event should go down as one of the best we have ever had.

HONOR FC 29 THROWDOWN EVENT PREVIEW

HONOR FC is proud to present HONOR FC 29: Throwdown at the Parisian in Las Vegas on August 23. This is a great card full of blockbuster matches; two of which happen to be title fights. HONOR also has great news for its fighters and fans alike as owner Dan Monk has presented HONOR Bookmakers, a business that is dedicated to adding to the HONOR experience with bets on out events as well as top events from the world of mixed martial arts. This great organization has also reached new heights as of late and is growing ever closer to cracking the top 10 organizations in the entire world.

Julius Caesar (7-2) vs Darek "The Polish Prodigy" Walczak (3-3)

Our first fight of the night is between two of the better lightweight prospects in the city. Caesar has gotten his career off to a fast start and has established himself at a top striker in the division, he loves to push the pace and finish fights. Walczak has seen a lot of success in the HONOR cage as well and is looking to rebound from a tough loss by taking out the popular Caesar. This will be a close fight but Caesar should be able to keep the fight standing and out strike the tough Walczak.

Prediction: Caesar (T)KO Round 2

"Wrecked" Stew Sauced (6-4) vs "The Real O.G." Ragnar Lothbrok (5-2)

These light heavyweights love to stay in close and brawl and both have quite a few wins via strikes. Sauced does a have a big BJJ advantage but will most likely opt for a stand up war and try to finish Lothbrok on the feet. Ragnar has proven to be heavy handed as well but has came up short with his cardio in the past. He dropped a fight in the past the Sauced due to stamina issues and I predict a similar end to this fight.

Prediction: Sauced (T)KO Round 3

Ares "God Of War" Constantinides (39-23-1) vs "Max" Maxwell Keiser (14-13)

Constantinides is the former top ranked light heavyweight in the world, he has fought at nearly every top promotion in the world and he his taking his talents to the HONOR cage for the first time in this event. He will be taking on a very Tough Maxwell Keiser who is looking to make a statement by putting away the aging legend. Ares has been struggling with his chin as of late and Keiser is really emerging as a KO artist. Ares is probably the big favorite here but I am backing Keiser to pull of a huge upset and earn the landmark moment of his career.

Prediction: Keiser (T)KO Round 2

Damien Lok (12-9) vs Rilery Cooper (21-9)

Two of the promotions best lightweights will square off in an interesting duel as both men are in desperate need of a win. This fight is made even more interesting by the fact that Lok has a skill and technique advantage but Cooper has much more power and is a big threat to the chin of Lok. I believe that Lok can use his athleticism to avoid the power of Cooper and ride out a close decision.

Prediction: Lok UD

Bryan "Thunder" Larocque (27-14) vs "Mangeur de bine" Adelard Desormeaux (19-21)

Both of these welterweights are coming in off of consecutive losses to some of the best fighters in the division. Larocque has a ton of power and has been hanging in all of his fights closely whereas Desormeaux has been incredibly entertaining and has come close to finishing his opponents only to be shocked by losses via questionable decision and late KO. This really is anyones fight but I feel that the durability and power of Larocque makes this a bad match up for Desormeaux.

Prediction: Larocque (T)KO Round 3

"THE ELITE" Manchester Black (12-4) vs "Dangerous" Phillip Finnegan (8-4)

These 205ers are knockout artists through and through as all of their wins have come via strikes. Black is going to be much better at range and will attempt to use his boxing to finish Finnegan. Whereas "Dangerous" is going to have a big time clinch advantage and will want to close the distance and beat up Black in the clinch. Often in these matchups its the better grappler who tastes victory and I feel that Finnegan will be able to pull out a big win against the talented Black.

Prediction: Finnegan (T)KO Round 2

Augustus "DEADSHOT" Belmont (27-15) vs Kaito "Tsunami" Rin (24-10)

These guys have produced two of the most exciting fights in the history of the division have split the series 1-1. Belmont is a fantastic finisher who constantly searches for the KO. Rin is a great athlete who keeps his opponents guessing with tricky angles, crisp, striking and well timed takedowns. This is one of those fights that is almost too close to call. Rin is really on a roll and is dying for another crack at the title. I think he finds a way to once again avoid the power of Belmont and grind away a tough victory.

Super Hans (27-11) vs Brandon "Badboy" Marsden (19-14-1)

This is an intriguing match up for the 155lb belt as the newly crowned champ Hans is taking on the dangerous Brandon Marsden. Hans is a fantastic grappler who is going to want to avoid the stand up game and power of Marsden. Hans is a tough guy who has never been finished with strikes and Marsden has never been submitted. Essentially they project to negate each others strengths. It's a bit of a fifty fifty but I am picking Hans to grind out a decision.

Prediction: Hand UD

Troy Lancaster (12-3) vs Dack Fayden (16-8)

Former champion Troy Lancaster will step into the cage with one of the most active fighters in the organization Dack Fayden. Lancaster is looking for a win against a popular fighter to get himself back into the title hunt, personally I would have liked to have seen the former champion take on stiffer competition and test himself after his tough loss. Troy has a big advantage in all areas but BJJ; but that shouldn't be a problem as he should be able to keep this fight standing and finish the game Fayden; who as always is up for any challenge any time.

Prediction: Lancaster (T)KO Round 1

Bilbo "The Brazilian Butcher" Baggins (17-3) vs Lukacz "IRON FIST" Belmont (24-13)

Baggins is putting his middleweight belt on the line against the dangerous Lukacz Belmont in our main event. Baggins scored a big victory over perennial contender Rin in his last appearance and is carrying a lot of momentum into the fight. Belont is making his debut in HONOR and is coming in with a lot of hype and does not want to disappoint in this title fight. If Belmont is not able to keep this fight in the clinch he could struggle against the wrestling and ground game of Baggins; who is one of the premier grapplers in the world. Bilbo has a great chin and should be able to power through the striking of Belmont, it will be tough for him to finish but he should be able to score a big decision.

Prediction: Baggins UD

This is going to be a fantastic night of fights that is featuring several of the very best fighters that HONOR has to offer. Each and every week this great promotion grows bigger and better and rises through the rankings. This event should go down as one of the best we have ever had.

HONOR FC 29 THROWDOWN EVENT REVIEW

HONOR FC 29: Throwdown was held at the Parisian in Las Vegas on August 23. This fantastic card was full of blockbuster matches; two of which were title fights. HONOR also presented great news for its fighters and fans alike as owner Dan Monk announced the creation of HONOR Bookmakers, a business that is dedicated to adding to the HONOR experience with bets on our events as well as top events from the world of mixed martial arts. This great organization has also continues to reach new heights as it is now ranked 13th globally.

Julius Caesar (8-2) vs Darek "The Polish Prodigy" Walczak (3-4)

Caesar was able to control much of this fight through the clinch and work away at the striking defense of Walczak as punished him with a high volume of strikes. Darek was near finished after the end of the first when he was saved by the bell. Caesar offered no recovery time and at the start of the second pounced all over the still wobble Walczak and ended the fight via strikes.

Prediction: Caesar (T)KO Round 2 Result: Caesar TKO Round 2

"Wrecked" Stew Sauced (6-5) vs "The Real O.G." Ragnar Lothbrok (6-2)

Neither of these guys gameplan was much of a secret, they come out swinging every time. Lothbrok was able to be slightly more accurate with his punching throughout the fight and was able to take a close UD. Sauced showed a lot of promise in the third round but was not quite able to gut out the victory. This was a great fight and I would not be surprised to see these two in the cage again.

Prediction: Sauced (T)KO Round 3 Result: Lothbrok UD

Ares "God Of War" Constantinides (39-24-1) vs "Max" Maxwell Keiser (15-13)

Keiser was able to get what many would consider the greatest win of his career by taking out the former #1 LHW in the world. He did so by negating the striking of Ares and making it a relatively ugly ground war. Keiser controlled the second and third round and wore down the aging Ares on his way to a big time victory.

Prediction: Keiser (T)KO Round 2 Result: Keiser UD

Damien Lok (12-10) vs Rilery Cooper (22-9)

After being absolutely dominated by Lok in round one Cooper turned the tables in dramatic and devastating fashion by bringing the fight to the ground, gaining top control and punishing Lok with big time ground and pound that forced the referee to stop the fight. This is a huge win for Cooper as he had been on a big time skid, a few more performances like this and he will find himself back in the title hunt.

Prediction: Lok UD Result: Cooper TKO Round 2

Bryan "Thunder" Larocque (27-15) vs "Mangeur de bine" Adelard Desormeaux (20-21)

Desormeaux did a fantastic job in this fight as he mixed up his ground attack, landed a perfectly times take down and then capped off his world class performance with some tricky ground maneuvering to secure a RNC with just seconds left to earn a big time win.

Prediction: Larocque (T)KO Round 3 Result: Desormeaux Sub Round 1

"THE ELITE" Manchester Black (12-5) vs "Dangerous" Phillip Finnegan (9-4)

As predicted these brawlers came out swinging and really put on a show. Black and Finnegan showed why they are two of the most popular fighters in the division as they gave it their all and traded bombs. Finnegan landed an amazing KO of the night winning head kick to end Blacks night and put a cap on a great and entertaining performance.

Prediction: Finnegan (T)KO Round 2 Result: Finnegan TKO Round 1

Augustus "DEADSHOT" Belmont (27-15-1) vs Kaito "Tsunami" Rin (24-10-1)

I mentioned in the prefight analysis that these guys were 1-1 and that it would be a close fight....and I still did not see this coming. Despite essentially dominating the fight via strikes Belmont was not able to secure a victory as the Judges felt the four takedowns of Rin were enough to win over a judge and take a round that resulted in what I would consider an outrage of a draw; not that I am trying to take anything away from Rin; he put on a good fight and is one HONOR FC's best, its just a shocking a call to me.

Prediction: Rin UD Result: Majority Draw

Super Hans (27-12) vs Brandon "Badboy" Marsden (20-14-1)

Hans came into this fight looking to use his Muay Thai clinch game to put away Marsden, who did a good job of surviving the clinch and even doing some damage himself in the first round. In the second it was "Badboys" turn as he landed a takedown and and reigned big time shots from the top to stop the fight, and secure the belt.

Prediction: Hans UD Result: Marsden TKO Round 2

Troy Lancaster (13-3) vs Dack Fayden (16-9)

Lancaster came into this fight as the biggest favorite of the night and looked the part as he mostly dominated the overmatched Fayden. Lancaster kept it standing and landed several big shots on his way to a TKO of his popular opponent. Fayden gave Lancaster a bit of a scare in the second but was not able to finish the fight on the ground as he would have liked. By the time the third started it was all but over given the nature of Faydens cut. Lancaster finished the gritty Fayden with ease in the third.

Prediction: Lancaster TKO Round 1 Result: Lancaster TKO Round 3

Bilbo "The Brazilian Butcher" Baggins (17-4) vs Lukacz "IRON FIST" Belmont (25-13)

Belmont made is HONOR debut in devastating fashion as he used his powerful striking to finish resident champion Baggins; who to this point had been dominant in his HONOR career. Belmont avoided a majority of Baggins takedown attempts and punished him with big kicks nearly every times. Finally the punishment became too much for Baggins and his body gave way in the third round as yet another low kick, right hook combo landed and sent the champion crashing to the mat.

Prediction: Baggins UD Result: Belmont TKO Round 3

This was a fantastic night of fights which featured several of the very best fighters that HONOR has to offer. Each and every week this great promotion grows bigger and better and rises through the rankings and it will continue its ascent as this event went down as one of the best we have ever had.

HONOR FC 29 THROWDOWN EVENT REVIEW

HONOR FC 29: Throwdown was held at the Parisian in Las Vegas on August 23. This fantastic card was full of blockbuster matches; two of which were title fights. HONOR also presented great news for its fighters and fans alike as owner Dan Monk announced the creation of HONOR Bookmakers, a business that is dedicated to adding to the HONOR experience with bets on our events as well as top events from the world of mixed martial arts. This great organization has also continues to reach new heights as it is now ranked 13th globally.

Julius Caesar (8-2) vs Darek "The Polish Prodigy" Walczak (3-4)

Caesar was able to control much of this fight through the clinch and work away at the striking defense of Walczak as punished him with a high volume of strikes. Darek was near finished after the end of the first when he was saved by the bell. Caesar offered no recovery time and at the start of the second pounced all over the still wobble Walczak and ended the fight via strikes.

Prediction: Caesar (T)KO Round 2 Result: Caesar TKO Round 2

"Wrecked" Stew Sauced (6-5) vs "The Real O.G." Ragnar Lothbrok (6-2)

Neither of these guys gameplan was much of a secret, they come out swinging every time. Lothbrok was able to be slightly more accurate with his punching throughout the fight and was able to take a close UD. Sauced showed a lot of promise in the third round but was not quite able to gut out the victory. This was a great fight and I would not be surprised to see these two in the cage again.

Prediction: Sauced (T)KO Round 3 Result: Lothbrok UD

Ares "God Of War" Constantinides (39-24-1) vs "Max" Maxwell Keiser (15-13)

Keiser was able to get what many would consider the greatest win of his career by taking out the former #1 LHW in the world. He did so by negating the striking of Ares and making it a relatively ugly ground war. Keiser controlled the second and third round and wore down the aging Ares on his way to a big time victory.

Prediction: Keiser (T)KO Round 2 Result: Keiser UD

Damien Lok (12-10) vs Rilery Cooper (22-9)

After being absolutely dominated by Lok in round one Cooper turned the tables in dramatic and devastating fashion by bringing the fight to the ground, gaining top control and punishing Lok with big time ground and pound that forced the referee to stop the fight. This is a huge win for Cooper as he had been on a big time skid, a few more performances like this and he will find himself back in the title hunt.

Prediction: Lok UD Result: Cooper TKO Round 2

Bryan "Thunder" Larocque (27-15) vs "Mangeur de bine" Adelard Desormeaux (20-21)

Desormeaux did a fantastic job in this fight as he mixed up his ground attack, landed a perfectly times take down and then capped off his world class performance with some tricky ground maneuvering to secure a RNC with just seconds left to earn a big time win.

Prediction: Larocque (T)KO Round 3 Result: Desormeaux Sub Round 1

"THE ELITE" Manchester Black (12-5) vs "Dangerous" Phillip Finnegan (9-4)

As predicted these brawlers came out swinging and really put on a show. Black and Finnegan showed why they are two of the most popular fighters in the division as they gave it their all and traded bombs. Finnegan landed an amazing KO of the night winning head kick to end Blacks night and put a cap on a great and entertaining performance.

Prediction: Finnegan (T)KO Round 2 Result: Finnegan TKO Round 1

Augustus "DEADSHOT" Belmont (27-15-1) vs Kaito "Tsunami" Rin (24-10-1)

I mentioned in the prefight analysis that these guys were 1-1 and that it would be a close fight....and I still did not see this coming. Despite essentially dominating the fight via strikes Belmont was not able to secure a victory as the Judges felt the four takedowns of Rin were enough to win over a judge and take a round that resulted in what I would consider an outrage of a draw; not that I am trying to take anything away from Rin; he put on a good fight and is one HONOR FC's best, its just a shocking a call to me.

Prediction: Rin UD Result: Majority Draw

Super Hans (27-12) vs Brandon "Badboy" Marsden (20-14-1)

Hans came into this fight looking to use his Muay Thai clinch game to put away Marsden, who did a good job of surviving the clinch and even doing some damage himself in the first round. In the second it was "Badboys" turn as he landed a takedown and and reigned big time shots from the top to stop the fight, and secure the belt.

Prediction: Hans UD Result: Marsden TKO Round 2

Troy Lancaster (13-3) vs Dack Fayden (16-9)

Lancaster came into this fight as the biggest favorite of the night and looked the part as he mostly dominated the overmatched Fayden. Lancaster kept it standing and landed several big shots on his way to a TKO of his popular opponent. Fayden gave Lancaster a bit of a scare in the second but was not able to finish the fight on the ground as he would have liked. By the time the third started it was all but over given the nature of Faydens cut. Lancaster finished the gritty Fayden with ease in the third.

Prediction: Lancaster TKO Round 1 Result: Lancaster TKO Round 3

Bilbo "The Brazilian Butcher" Baggins (17-4) vs Lukacz "IRON FIST" Belmont (25-13)

Belmont made is HONOR debut in devastating fashion as he used his powerful striking to finish resident champion Baggins; who to this point had been dominant in his HONOR career. Belmont avoided a majority of Baggins takedown attempts and punished him with big kicks nearly every times. Finally the punishment became too much for Baggins and his body gave way in the third round as yet another low kick, right hook combo landed and sent the champion crashing to the mat.

Prediction: Baggins UD Result: Belmont TKO Round 3

This was a fantastic night of fights which featured several of the very best fighters that HONOR has to offer. Each and every week this great promotion grows bigger and better and rises through the rankings and it will continue its ascent as this event went down as one of the best we have ever had.

• Upvote 1

HONOR FC 30 NO GUTS, NO GLORY EVENT PREVIEW

HONOR FC is proud to present HONOR FC 30: No Guts, No Glory at Spartas Palace in Las Vegas on August 30. This is a great card full of blockbuster matches; two of which happen to be title fights. HONOR would also like to remind you that owner Dan Monk has brought us HONOR Bookmakers, a business that is dedicated to adding to the HONOR experience with bets on out events as well as top events from the world of mixed martial arts.

Leto Savish (7-5) vs Rebel "I SUCK" Johnson (16-22)

These guys are essentially the opposite of one another, Savish wants to stand and trade big shots while Johnson is going to want to turn this into a ground battle. Savish has big time power which does present a problem for Johnson as he has been known to struggle with his chin. If this goes to the ground its Johnson fight all the way, but I feel that the power of Savish will be the difference maker.

Enrico Ciccone (10-2) vs Sub Norris (24-18)

Each of these BJJ black belts love to grapple and outwork their opponents on the ground en route to a submission. Norris does have a significant advantage on the feet but Ciccone is a great wrestler and should have enough to force Norris to the ground. This is an even battle for sure but Ciccone is struggling with his confidence and I feel that could lead to Norris coming away with a victory.

Prediction: Norris Sub Round 2

Dom "Dueces Wild" Danky (25-15-1) vs Chance Boudreau (15-9)

These two great strikers are each carrying a bit of a hot streak coming into the fight. Boudreau is the more skilled fighter but has been let down by his chin in the past. Danky is a tough guy with a great chin but is not the best athletically. I think that Boudreau finds a way to pull out a close decision by using accurate punching and good footwork.

Prediction: Boudreau UD

"Go" Phukyorselvf Uzannavabizch (30-13-1)vs James "Java Man" Avalon (20-14)

These two big time strikers have already faced off in the HONOR cage before, the first fight went to "GO" via TKO as he was able to land big shots throughout the first round. Avalon will need to do a better job of using his clinch game and wrestling ability if he is going to avenge his defeat. Given the nature of their first match I have to back a similar result, though Avalon certainly has the ability to win.

Prediction: Uzannavabizch (T)KO Round 2

Beach "Surpher Boi" Bumm (10-4) vs Vinnie "Danger Zone" Jones (12-5)

Bumm is a great finisher with a big time boxing advantage against Jones. "Danger Zone" is looking to get back into the title discussion and will need to rely on his wrestling and ground game to get him there. Bumm has never been finished with a submission so it will likely be tough ground battle for Jones; still I think given his wrestling and BJJ advantage he should come away with the victory as long as he is able to avoid the power of Bumm.

Prediction: Jones UD

Tommy "The Terror" Cottero (30-13) vs "Muharebe Tankı" Murat Orgun (24-18)

This featherweight match up is between two of the most talented guys in the division. Cottero has a big advantage on the ground and should look to take Orgun down to avoid his huge power strikes. Orgun has been vulnerable to submissions in the past and it would be wise for Cottero to opt for that route. "The Terror" has been known to struggle with his chin and Orgun is a big time puncher, however if Orgun is not able to win by KO I am not sure he has enough of a skill set to win this fight otherwise.

Prediction: Cottero UD

Drazen Kadoic (31-19) vs "Wittertainment" Mayo Kermode (22-13)

These light heavyweights are KO specialists through and through. They love to stand and trade big shots; Kadoic does have a stand up advantage that should elevate him to victory; however Kermode has a lot to offer on the ground and may switch things up with a takedown. History tells me that Kermode will want to bang which could get him in trouble against Kadoic.

Prediction: Kadoic (T)KO Round 2

Timofey "Beast" Boyko (23-10-1) vs Akira Toriyama (25-9-1)

In their last meeting Boyko was able to take a decision by out striking Toriyama and forcing the BJJ Black belt to stay on his feet. This contest presents a similar challenge the second time around for Boyko as he will need to avoid a ground battle with Toriyama where he could be easily submitted. I feel that the striking and take down defense of Boyko will see him through to the end once again; even though Toriyama certainly poses a great threat.

"Rasta" Ziggy Cliff (24-10) vs "The Impaler" Vladimir Ignatov (12-3-1)

This is a big time battle between two of the best welterweights in the world. Cliff has just recently won the title and the former champion Ignatov is looking to reclaim his belt after a long road back from his loss to Lancaster. Cliff seems to have an advantage anywhere this fight goes and should be able to put away the gritty Ignatov. Ignatovs best chance is to throw power strikes and attempt to surprise Cliff as I do not feel he has the athleticism or technique to decision the champ. Cliff is a grinding type of fighter with great cardio and volume punching, he should be able to wear down the champ and finish him late in the contest.

Prediction: Cliff (T)KO Round 4

Thomas Boothe (30-7) vs "THE ANNIHILATOR" Victor Zsasz (22-9-1)

This battle for the Light Heavyweight crown is between two legends of the sport that love to finish their opponent with strikes. These guys match up very evenly on paper; the only big point of difference is that Boothe has never been stopped and Zsasz is not known for his ability to score points with the judges. I feel that Boothe should have it in him to win this fight late with strikes, though Zsaasz is coming in with a lot of confidence and certainly has the ability to pull of the upset.

Prediction: Boothe (T)KO Round 5

This projects to be an incredible night of fights and I personally can not wait for the results. Big cards like these are becoming the hallmark of the organization and it is just a prelude to how big HONOR FC will become.

HONOR FC 30 NO GUTS, NO GLORY EVENT PREVIEW

HONOR FC is proud to present HONOR FC 30: No Guts, No Glory at Spartas Palace in Las Vegas on August 30. This is a great card full of blockbuster matches; two of which happen to be title fights. HONOR would also like to remind you that owner Dan Monk has brought us HONOR Bookmakers, a business that is dedicated to adding to the HONOR experience with bets on out events as well as top events from the world of mixed martial arts.

Leto Savish (7-5) vs Rebel "I SUCK" Johnson (16-22)

These guys are essentially the opposite of one another, Savish wants to stand and trade big shots while Johnson is going to want to turn this into a ground battle. Savish has big time power which does present a problem for Johnson as he has been known to struggle with his chin. If this goes to the ground its Johnson fight all the way, but I feel that the power of Savish will be the difference maker.

Enrico Ciccone (10-2) vs Sub Norris (24-18)

Each of these BJJ black belts love to grapple and outwork their opponents on the ground en route to a submission. Norris does have a significant advantage on the feet but Ciccone is a great wrestler and should have enough to force Norris to the ground. This is an even battle for sure but Ciccone is struggling with his confidence and I feel that could lead to Norris coming away with a victory.

Prediction: Norris Sub Round 2

Dom "Dueces Wild" Danky (25-15-1) vs Chance Boudreau (15-9)

These two great strikers are each carrying a bit of a hot streak coming into the fight. Boudreau is the more skilled fighter but has been let down by his chin in the past. Danky is a tough guy with a great chin but is not the best athletically. I think that Boudreau finds a way to pull out a close decision by using accurate punching and good footwork.

Prediction: Boudreau UD

"Go" Phukyorselvf Uzannavabizch (30-13-1)vs James "Java Man" Avalon (20-14)

These two big time strikers have already faced off in the HONOR cage before, the first fight went to "GO" via TKO as he was able to land big shots throughout the first round. Avalon will need to do a better job of using his clinch game and wrestling ability if he is going to avenge his defeat. Given the nature of their first match I have to back a similar result, though Avalon certainly has the ability to win.

Prediction: Uzannavabizch (T)KO Round 2

Beach "Surpher Boi" Bumm (10-4) vs Vinnie "Danger Zone" Jones (12-5)

Bumm is a great finisher with a big time boxing advantage against Jones. "Danger Zone" is looking to get back into the title discussion and will need to rely on his wrestling and ground game to get him there. Bumm has never been finished with a submission so it will likely be tough ground battle for Jones; still I think given his wrestling and BJJ advantage he should come away with the victory as long as he is able to avoid the power of Bumm.

Prediction: Jones UD

Tommy "The Terror" Cottero (30-13) vs "Muharebe Tankı" Murat Orgun (24-18)

This featherweight match up is between two of the most talented guys in the division. Cottero has a big advantage on the ground and should look to take Orgun down to avoid his huge power strikes. Orgun has been vulnerable to submissions in the past and it would be wise for Cottero to opt for that route. "The Terror" has been known to struggle with his chin and Orgun is a big time puncher, however if Orgun is not able to win by KO I am not sure he has enough of a skill set to win this fight otherwise.

Prediction: Cottero UD

Drazen Kadoic (31-19) vs "Wittertainment" Mayo Kermode (22-13)

These light heavyweights are KO specialists through and through. They love to stand and trade big shots; Kadoic does have a stand up advantage that should elevate him to victory; however Kermode has a lot to offer on the ground and may switch things up with a takedown. History tells me that Kermode will want to bang which could get him in trouble against Kadoic.

Prediction: Kadoic (T)KO Round 2

Timofey "Beast" Boyko (23-10-1) vs Akira Toriyama (25-9-1)

In their last meeting Boyko was able to take a decision by out striking Toriyama and forcing the BJJ Black belt to stay on his feet. This contest presents a similar challenge the second time around for Boyko as he will need to avoid a ground battle with Toriyama where he could be easily submitted. I feel that the striking and take down defense of Boyko will see him through to the end once again; even though Toriyama certainly poses a great threat.

"Rasta" Ziggy Cliff (24-10) vs "The Impaler" Vladimir Ignatov (12-3-1)

This is a big time battle between two of the best welterweights in the world. Cliff has just recently won the title and the former champion Ignatov is looking to reclaim his belt after a long road back from his loss to Lancaster. Cliff seems to have an advantage anywhere this fight goes and should be able to put away the gritty Ignatov. Ignatovs best chance is to throw power strikes and attempt to surprise Cliff as I do not feel he has the athleticism or technique to decision the champ. Cliff is a grinding type of fighter with great cardio and volume punching, he should be able to wear down the champ and finish him late in the contest.

Prediction: Cliff (T)KO Round 4

Thomas Boothe (30-7) vs "THE ANNIHILATOR" Victor Zsasz (22-9-1)

This battle for the Light Heavyweight crown is between two legends of the sport that love to finish their opponent with strikes. These guys match up very evenly on paper; the only big point of difference is that Boothe has never been stopped and Zsasz is not known for his ability to score points with the judges. I feel that Boothe should have it in him to win this fight late with strikes, though Zsaasz is coming in with a lot of confidence and certainly has the ability to pull of the upset.

Prediction: Boothe (T)KO Round 5

This projects to be an incredible night of fights and I personally can not wait for the results. Big cards like these are becoming the hallmark of the organization and it is just a prelude to how big HONOR FC will become.