HONOR FIGHTING CHAMPIONSHIP - OFFICIAL THREAD

http://i.imgur.com/tuqhtLf.jpg

HONOR FC 30 NO GUTS NO GLORY EVENT REVIEW

HONOR FC proudly presented HONOR FC 30: No Guts, No Glory at Spartas Palace in Las Vegas on August 30. This card was full of blockbuster matches; two of which were title fights. HONOR would also like to remind you that owner Dan Monk has brought us HONOR Bookmakers, a business that is dedicated to adding to the HONOR experience with bets on our events as well as top events from the world of mixed martial arts.

Leto Savish (7-6) vs Rebel "I SUCK" Johnson (17-22)

Johnson was able to pull of a minor upset here as he utilized his ground game to avoid the power striking of Savish and end this fight rather quickly with a RNC in the first round.

Prediction: Savish (T)KO Round 1 Result: Johnson Sub Round 1

Dom "Dueces Wild" Danky (25-16-1) vs Chance Boudreau (16-9)

Chance Boudreau was in my mind always the clear favorite in this fight; however it is still surprising how easily he was able to dominate the talented Danky on his way to a big TKO finish late in the fight.

Prediction: Boudreau UD Result: Boudreau TKO ROund 3

Enrico Ciccone (10-2) vs Sub Norris (24-18)

Ciccone proved to be the better grappler in this bout; a rarity for a Sub Norris opponent. Enrico was able to bring the fight to the ground many times over and punish Norris with brutal ground and point throughout the fight until eventually the referee had to stop the fight to protect the wounded Norris.

Prediction: Norris Sub Round 2 Result: Ciccone TKO Round 2

"Go" Phukyorselvf Uzannavabizch (30-14-1)vs James "Java Man" Avalon (21-14)

Avalon was able to avenge his prior loss to "GO" with a mix of brutal dirty boxing from the clinch and big time striking at range. Uzannavabizch was overwhelmed by Avalons striking throughout most of the fight and finally gave way in the second round to a flurry of shots.

Prediction: Uzannavabizch (T)KO Round 2 Result: Avalon TKO Round 2

Beach "Surpher Boi" Bumm (10-5) vs Vinnie "Danger Zone" Jones (13-5)

This whole fight went as planned for Jones as he was able to use his quickness on the feet to make Bumm miss and counter with takedowns where he was able to easily control the fight and take all three rounds on the judges scorecards.

Prediction: Jones UD Result: Jones UD

Tommy "The Terror" Cottero (30-14) vs "Muharebe Tankı" Murat Orgun (25-18)

In my pre-fight analysis I stated that the only chance Orgun had to win was to land a big punch.....he did exactly that. After nearly two rounds of Cottero looking sharp and dominating the over matched Orgun; "Muharebe Tanki" was finally able to connect with an overhand right that ended Cotteros night in a hurry.

Prediction: Cottero UD Result: Orgun KO Round 2

Drazen Kadoic (32-19) vs "Wittertainment" Mayo Kermode (22-14)

The ability of Kadoic to control the distance and land clean strikes was certainly the difference in this fight. Kermode was never able to get comfortable and get his striking game going. Kadoic was finally able to put away the tough Kermode with a KO of the night award winning superman punch in the second.

Prediction: Kadoic (T)KO Round 2 Result: Kadoic KO Round 2

Timofey "Beast" Boyko (23-11-1) vs Akira Toriyama (26-9-1)

The series between these two great fighters is now tied as Toriyama was able to make a big time statement to the rest of the division by putting away the "Beast" with strikes in the second round and did so without having to utilize much of his world renowned ground game.

Prediction: Boyko UD Result: Toriyama TKO Round 2

"Rasta" Ziggy Cliff (25-10) vs "The Impaler" Vladimir Ignatov (12-4-1)

Despite Ignatov putting up fierce resistance and even opening up the champ with a nasty cut; Cliff still proved to be to tough for the challenger to handle and was able to dominate much of this fight through the clinch en route to another impressive TKO victory. It's tough to say who is next for our champion as he has now defeated most of the top guys in the division and just took out the number one challenger with 52% energy after a tough training camp.

Prediction: Cliff (T)KO Round 4 Result: Cliff TKO Round 4

Thomas Boothe (30-7) vs "THE ANNIHILATOR" Victor Zsasz (22-9-1)

Possibly the most dominant champion in HONOR today; Thomas Boothe has yet again taken out another legendary fighter on his road back towards the top of the world rankings. This time he was able to avoid ten takedowns for Zsasz and dominate him from range with power shots throughout the fight. Its rare to see a guy throw such huge shots with accuracy but Boothe has true skill and gods honest KO power. Its tough to see a fighter in the division that can put up more of a challenge than Zsasz so there is no clear opponent at this time. I for one would love to see a super fight involving this world class fighter.

Prediction: Boothe (T)KO Round 5 Result: Boothe TKO Round 3

This projected to be an incredible night of fights and it definitely lived up to the billing. Big cards like these are becoming the hallmark of this wonderful organization and hopefully serves as a prelude to how big HONOR FC will become.

HONOR FC 30 NO GUTS NO GLORY EVENT REVIEW

HONOR FC proudly presented HONOR FC 30: No Guts, No Glory at Spartas Palace in Las Vegas on August 30. This card was full of blockbuster matches; two of which were title fights. HONOR would also like to remind you that owner Dan Monk has brought us HONOR Bookmakers, a business that is dedicated to adding to the HONOR experience with bets on our events as well as top events from the world of mixed martial arts.

Leto Savish (7-6) vs Rebel "I SUCK" Johnson (17-22)

Johnson was able to pull of a minor upset here as he utilized his ground game to avoid the power striking of Savish and end this fight rather quickly with a RNC in the first round.

Prediction: Savish (T)KO Round 1 Result: Johnson Sub Round 1

Dom "Dueces Wild" Danky (25-16-1) vs Chance Boudreau (16-9)

Chance Boudreau was in my mind always the clear favorite in this fight; however it is still surprising how easily he was able to dominate the talented Danky on his way to a big TKO finish late in the fight.

Prediction: Boudreau UD Result: Boudreau TKO ROund 3

Enrico Ciccone (10-2) vs Sub Norris (24-18)

Ciccone proved to be the better grappler in this bout; a rarity for a Sub Norris opponent. Enrico was able to bring the fight to the ground many times over and punish Norris with brutal ground and point throughout the fight until eventually the referee had to stop the fight to protect the wounded Norris.

Prediction: Norris Sub Round 2 Result: Ciccone TKO Round 2

"Go" Phukyorselvf Uzannavabizch (30-14-1)vs James "Java Man" Avalon (21-14)

Avalon was able to avenge his prior loss to "GO" with a mix of brutal dirty boxing from the clinch and big time striking at range. Uzannavabizch was overwhelmed by Avalons striking throughout most of the fight and finally gave way in the second round to a flurry of shots.

Prediction: Uzannavabizch (T)KO Round 2 Result: Avalon TKO Round 2

Beach "Surpher Boi" Bumm (10-5) vs Vinnie "Danger Zone" Jones (13-5)

This whole fight went as planned for Jones as he was able to use his quickness on the feet to make Bumm miss and counter with takedowns where he was able to easily control the fight and take all three rounds on the judges scorecards.

Prediction: Jones UD Result: Jones UD

Tommy "The Terror" Cottero (30-14) vs "Muharebe Tankı" Murat Orgun (25-18)

In my pre-fight analysis I stated that the only chance Orgun had to win was to land a big punch.....he did exactly that. After nearly two rounds of Cottero looking sharp and dominating the over matched Orgun; "Muharebe Tanki" was finally able to connect with an overhand right that ended Cotteros night in a hurry.

Prediction: Cottero UD Result: Orgun KO Round 2

Drazen Kadoic (32-19) vs "Wittertainment" Mayo Kermode (22-14)

The ability of Kadoic to control the distance and land clean strikes was certainly the difference in this fight. Kermode was never able to get comfortable and get his striking game going. Kadoic was finally able to put away the tough Kermode with a KO of the night award winning superman punch in the second.

Prediction: Kadoic (T)KO Round 2 Result: Kadoic KO Round 2

Timofey "Beast" Boyko (23-11-1) vs Akira Toriyama (26-9-1)

The series between these two great fighters is now tied as Toriyama was able to make a big time statement to the rest of the division by putting away the "Beast" with strikes in the second round and did so without having to utilize much of his world renowned ground game.

Prediction: Boyko UD Result: Toriyama TKO Round 2

"Rasta" Ziggy Cliff (25-10) vs "The Impaler" Vladimir Ignatov (12-4-1)

Despite Ignatov putting up fierce resistance and even opening up the champ with a nasty cut; Cliff still proved to be to tough for the challenger to handle and was able to dominate much of this fight through the clinch en route to another impressive TKO victory. It's tough to say who is next for our champion as he has now defeated most of the top guys in the division and just took out the number one challenger with 52% energy after a tough training camp.

Prediction: Cliff (T)KO Round 4 Result: Cliff TKO Round 4

Thomas Boothe (30-7) vs "THE ANNIHILATOR" Victor Zsasz (22-9-1)

Possibly the most dominant champion in HONOR today; Thomas Boothe has yet again taken out another legendary fighter on his road back towards the top of the world rankings. This time he was able to avoid ten takedowns for Zsasz and dominate him from range with power shots throughout the fight. Its rare to see a guy throw such huge shots with accuracy but Boothe has true skill and gods honest KO power. Its tough to see a fighter in the division that can put up more of a challenge than Zsasz so there is no clear opponent at this time. I for one would love to see a super fight involving this world class fighter.

Prediction: Boothe (T)KO Round 5 Result: Boothe TKO Round 3

This projected to be an incredible night of fights and it definitely lived up to the billing. Big cards like these are becoming the hallmark of this wonderful organization and hopefully serves as a prelude to how big HONOR FC will become.

HONOR FC UNVEILS NEW CUSTOM TROPHIES

HONOR FC is proud to unveil the first three of what will be many custom trophies - So far we have a Fighter of The Year trophy for the best fighter in HONOR FC over a calendar year, and a Hall of Fame trophy that will be issued to every fighter inducted into to the organization Hall of Fame. We also have a third trophy that as of now is undecided what it will be awarded for. Anyway enough talk here are the trophies

FIGHTER OF THE YEAR http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/custom_trophy/14085668243138.png

HALL OF FAME http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/custom_trophy/14090075299705.png

TO BE ANNOUNCED http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/custom_trophy/14079458818638.png

HONOR FC UNVEILS NEW CUSTOM TROPHIES

HONOR FC is proud to unveil the first three of what will be many custom trophies - So far we have a Fighter of The Year trophy for the best fighter in HONOR FC over a calendar year, and a Hall of Fame trophy that will be issued to every fighter inducted into to the organization Hall of Fame. We also have a third trophy that as of now is undecided what it will be awarded for. Anyway enough talk here are the trophies

FIGHTER OF THE YEAR /images/custom_trophy/14085668243138.png

HALL OF FAME /images/custom_trophy/14090075299705.png

TO BE ANNOUNCED /images/custom_trophy/14079458818638.png

HONOR FC 31 RESURGENCE EVENT PREVIEW

HONOR FC is proud to present HONOR FC 31: Resurgence at Spartas Palace in Las Vegas on September 6. This is a great card full of blockbuster matches; two of which happen to be title fights. HONOR would also like to remind you that owner Dan Monk has brought us HONOR Bookmakers, a business that is dedicated to adding to the HONOR experience with bets on out events as well as top events from the world of mixed martial arts.

Ethan "Captain Insaneo" Harris (11-3-1) vs "Ragnar" Svend Sved (18-13)

This is a fairly even match up as each man has some sort of an advantage/disadvantage no matter where the fight takes place; however Harris does have a solid Muay Thai background and should be able to clinch up and out strike Sved.

Prediction: Harris (T)KO Round 3

Jesus "Bad Man" Barreda (22-15) vs "Chairman" Mao Zedong (16-6)

Both of these guys are big time strikers who love to finish their fights with strikes. Barreda perhaps has a technical advantage over Zedong but he comes into this fight severely lacking in confidence, because of this I feel that Zedong should be able to take a narrow decision.

Prediction: Zedong UD

Carl Cade (12-9) vs Riley Cooper (22-9)

Cade is a very tough young fighter who is making his HONOR debut against a resurging Riley Cooper. These guys are fairly evenly matched and it should lead to a great fight, in the past Cade has not been able to deal with athletic fighters and he has been outpointed quite a bit. I feel that given the quickness and speed of Cooper if he uses the correct game plan he can find a way to outpoint the dangerous newcomer.

Result: Cooper UD

Bruce "Mr.Jiu jitsu" Gracie (24-19) vs Jonathan "The Cheetah" Mvungi (13-13)

These polar opposites have already met inside the HONOR FC cage once with the contest being taken by Mvungi in the second round. This meeting Gracie will again be looking to use his ground game to finish Mvungi while the "The Cheetah" will need to keep the fight standing to search for a finish. I feel that Mvungi should be able to keep this fight standing yet again and finish Gracie late in the fight, though if it does hit the ground watch out; because Gracie can finish it in a hurry.

Prediction: Mvungi (T)KO Round 3

Adam Duritz (7-4) vs Reggie Smalls (19-10)

Former champ Adam Duritz is looking to rebound against the very experienced Reggie Smalls. Duritz seems to have the advantage no matter where the fight goes, Smalls will want to try to use well times takedown attempts and ground control to outpoint Duritz. However I feel that Duritz should have it in him to win impressively and get back into the title hunt.

Prediction: Duritz (T)KO Round 2

"Veliki" Ljuti Hrcak (18-5) vs Frank "Bruiser" Brody (7-4-1)

Hrcak is one of the best ground fighters in HONOR today; he poses a threat to any man he gets on the ground. Brody has great all around stand up ability and will want to keep it standing against this great wrestler. Brody has shown great take down defense in the past but I am not sure he has fought anyone with Hrcaks ability. This is a mathcup where whoever can implement their game plan will win. Hrcak is a big step up in competition for Brody and I feel that he can pull off the victory.

Prediction: Hrcak Sub Round 2

K The "THE GREAT" Rad (16-6) vs Rock "Taijutsu" Lee (10-5)

These guys love to strike; which is perfect because that's what HONOR FC fans love to see. These are two of the most popular fighters in the division due to their aggressive finishing style, Lee is a great boxer who will want to stay at range to put away Rad. Whereas Rad is going to want to get in close and clinch up to search for a victory. Generally I would choose the better Muay Thai fighter but Lee has an amazing chin and should be able to withstand the punishment he takes in the clinch, he should have enough in him to finish Rad with big punches.

Prediction: Lee (T)KO Round 2

Alberto "The Gunslinger" Lopez (31-11) vs Eduardo "Kuekuatsu" Alvarez (11-2)

This is going to be an amazing fight for the 135lb strap between two very well ro8nded fighters. Alvarez has very dangerous submissions that he will hope to use against Lopez' world renowned wrestling. Lopez may look to keep this fight in the clinch where he should be able to punish the dangerous challenger. Alvarez has never been stopped but I feel that Lopez is the man to do it, he has notoriously powerful strikes and is riding a hot streak at the moment.

Prediction: Lopez (T)KO Round 4

Fred "THE DRAGON" Palowakski (16-8) vs Jules Winnfield (24-14)

This fight is as dead even on paper as a fight can get. Both of these guys are nearly perfect fighters with limited flaws and great power. It's kind of a toss up but "The Dragon" has not fought the same type of competition as Winnfield who is riding a win streak which could be the difference.

Prediction: Winnfield (T)KO Round 3

Roy "The Wardog" Pitbull (29-12-1) vs "THE KING" Oliver Queen (25-16)

This is a rematch for the title between two of the most entertaining and talented fighters in the world at 145lbs. Queen is the type of guy who loves to use his power and athleticism to finish fights. However Pitbull is the ultimate grinder, he has never been finished and flat out wears down his opponents with tough pressure that consists of volume punching and violent wrestling. There is no other fighter in HONOR FC as exciting as "The King" but I feel that Pitbull is just too great of a fighter to be taken off of his throne yet.

Prediction: Pitbull UD

This projects to be an incredible night of fights and I personally can not wait for the results. Big cards like these are becoming the hallmark of the organization and it is just a prelude to how big HONOR FC will become.

• Upvote 1

HONOR FC 31 RESURGENCE EVENT PREVIEW

HONOR FC is proud to present HONOR FC 31: Resurgence at Spartas Palace in Las Vegas on September 6. This is a great card full of blockbuster matches; two of which happen to be title fights. HONOR would also like to remind you that owner Dan Monk has brought us HONOR Bookmakers, a business that is dedicated to adding to the HONOR experience with bets on out events as well as top events from the world of mixed martial arts.

Ethan "Captain Insaneo" Harris (11-3-1) vs "Ragnar" Svend Sved (18-13)

This is a fairly even match up as each man has some sort of an advantage/disadvantage no matter where the fight takes place; however Harris does have a solid Muay Thai background and should be able to clinch up and out strike Sved.

Prediction: Harris (T)KO Round 3

Jesus "Bad Man" Barreda (22-15) vs "Chairman" Mao Zedong (16-6)

Both of these guys are big time strikers who love to finish their fights with strikes. Barreda perhaps has a technical advantage over Zedong but he comes into this fight severely lacking in confidence, because of this I feel that Zedong should be able to take a narrow decision.

Prediction: Zedong UD

Carl Cade (12-9) vs Riley Cooper (22-9)

Cade is a very tough young fighter who is making his HONOR debut against a resurging Riley Cooper. These guys are fairly evenly matched and it should lead to a great fight, in the past Cade has not been able to deal with athletic fighters and he has been outpointed quite a bit. I feel that given the quickness and speed of Cooper if he uses the correct game plan he can find a way to outpoint the dangerous newcomer.

Result: Cooper UD

Bruce "Mr.Jiu jitsu" Gracie (24-19) vs Jonathan "The Cheetah" Mvungi (13-13)

These polar opposites have already met inside the HONOR FC cage once with the contest being taken by Mvungi in the second round. This meeting Gracie will again be looking to use his ground game to finish Mvungi while the "The Cheetah" will need to keep the fight standing to search for a finish. I feel that Mvungi should be able to keep this fight standing yet again and finish Gracie late in the fight, though if it does hit the ground watch out; because Gracie can finish it in a hurry.

Prediction: Mvungi (T)KO Round 3

Adam Duritz (7-4) vs Reggie Smalls (19-10)

Former champ Adam Duritz is looking to rebound against the very experienced Reggie Smalls. Duritz seems to have the advantage no matter where the fight goes, Smalls will want to try to use well times takedown attempts and ground control to outpoint Duritz. However I feel that Duritz should have it in him to win impressively and get back into the title hunt.

Prediction: Duritz (T)KO Round 2

"Veliki" Ljuti Hrcak (18-5) vs Frank "Bruiser" Brody (7-4-1)

Hrcak is one of the best ground fighters in HONOR today; he poses a threat to any man he gets on the ground. Brody has great all around stand up ability and will want to keep it standing against this great wrestler. Brody has shown great take down defense in the past but I am not sure he has fought anyone with Hrcaks ability. This is a mathcup where whoever can implement their game plan will win. Hrcak is a big step up in competition for Brody and I feel that he can pull off the victory.

Prediction: Hrcak Sub Round 2

K The "THE GREAT" Rad (16-6) vs Rock "Taijutsu" Lee (10-5)

These guys love to strike; which is perfect because that's what HONOR FC fans love to see. These are two of the most popular fighters in the division due to their aggressive finishing style, Lee is a great boxer who will want to stay at range to put away Rad. Whereas Rad is going to want to get in close and clinch up to search for a victory. Generally I would choose the better Muay Thai fighter but Lee has an amazing chin and should be able to withstand the punishment he takes in the clinch, he should have enough in him to finish Rad with big punches.

Prediction: Lee (T)KO Round 2

Alberto "The Gunslinger" Lopez (31-11) vs Eduardo "Kuekuatsu" Alvarez (11-2)

This is going to be an amazing fight for the 135lb strap between two very well ro8nded fighters. Alvarez has very dangerous submissions that he will hope to use against Lopez' world renowned wrestling. Lopez may look to keep this fight in the clinch where he should be able to punish the dangerous challenger. Alvarez has never been stopped but I feel that Lopez is the man to do it, he has notoriously powerful strikes and is riding a hot streak at the moment.

Prediction: Lopez (T)KO Round 4

Fred "THE DRAGON" Palowakski (16-8) vs Jules Winnfield (24-14)

This fight is as dead even on paper as a fight can get. Both of these guys are nearly perfect fighters with limited flaws and great power. It's kind of a toss up but "The Dragon" has not fought the same type of competition as Winnfield who is riding a win streak which could be the difference.

Prediction: Winnfield (T)KO Round 3

Roy "The Wardog" Pitbull (29-12-1) vs "THE KING" Oliver Queen (25-16)

This is a rematch for the title between two of the most entertaining and talented fighters in the world at 145lbs. Queen is the type of guy who loves to use his power and athleticism to finish fights. However Pitbull is the ultimate grinder, he has never been finished and flat out wears down his opponents with tough pressure that consists of volume punching and violent wrestling. There is no other fighter in HONOR FC as exciting as "The King" but I feel that Pitbull is just too great of a fighter to be taken off of his throne yet.

Prediction: Pitbull UD

This projects to be an incredible night of fights and I personally can not wait for the results. Big cards like these are becoming the hallmark of the organization and it is just a prelude to how big HONOR FC will become.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13776096919773.jpg

K The "THE GREAT" Rad (225910)-''Rock "SHIT" Lee,finally we meet at last.with that said your in big trouble.your just a dim witted boxer who got nothing on me.you started from the bottom and that's exactly where i plan to put you tomorrow.''

Carl Cade

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/8/8w13.jpg

MMA RECORD 13-9-0

HONOR FC RECORD 1-0-0

P4P RANKING 1293

Im calling you out Reggie Smalls. Your face looks like a melted welly. By the time im finished in the cage with you, you might end up half decent looking. Dan Monk lets get it made this pussy is one step towards the title. If he dodging me ill take on Vinnie Jones when he finished his next fight.

Carl Cade

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/8/8w13.jpg

MMA RECORD 13-9-0

HONOR FC RECORD 1-0-0

P4P RANKING 1293

Im calling you out Reggie Smalls. Your face looks like a melted welly. By the time im finished in the cage with you, you might end up half decent looking. Dan Monk lets get it made this pussy is one step towards the title. If he dodging me ill take on Vinnie Jones when he finished his next fight.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/36/36w24.jpg

László "THE ALMIGHTY" Herczeg (80458)-" One shit calling out another.hahahaha.

Dance with me for just one round and i will send you back to the starting line.Forgot about the title shot buddy,only thing you are going to get is my fist to your face.I am coming over to HONOR to spank your ass and set your head straight.''

László "THE ALMIGHTY" Herczeg (80458)-" One shit calling out another.hahahaha.

Dance with me for just one round and i will send you back to the starting line.Forgot about the title shot buddy,only thing you are going to get is my fist to your face.I am coming over to HONOR to spank your ass and set your head straight.''

Carl Cade - earn a shot at me you bum think you can come in here old man try steel rankings go away

Carl Cade - earn a shot at me you bum think you can come in here old man try steel rankings go away

László "THE ALMIGHTY" Herczeg (80458)-"

Oh plz your the one who's acting like a Wimp here.

1)Your the one who's ducking me.

2)Our records speaks for itself and yours is pretty shit.

3)for fuck sake your are Calling out less skilled fighter.Your candyass deserves an asswhooping.

Carl has Exceptional (13) boxing, Superb (10) Muay Thai, Exceptional (13) wrestling and holds a brown belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu.

vs

Reggie has Strong (9) boxing, Competent (6) Muay Thai, Wonderful (12) wrestling and holds a brown belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu.

and

Vinnie has Woeful (3) boxing, Woeful (3) Muay Thai, Sensational (14) wrestling and holds a black belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu

Grow some balls you dickwad.Fight offer will come your way and you will fucking accept it.

''

László "THE ALMIGHTY" Herczeg (80458)-"

Oh plz your the one who's acting like a Wimp here.

1)Your the one who's ducking me.

2)Our records speaks for itself and yours is pretty shit.

3)for fuck sake your are Calling out less skilled fighter.Your candyass deserves an asswhooping.

Carl has Exceptional (13) boxing, Superb (10) Muay Thai, Exceptional (13) wrestling and holds a brown belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu.

vs

Reggie has Strong (9) boxing, Competent (6) Muay Thai, Wonderful (12) wrestling and holds a brown belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu.

and

Vinnie has Woeful (3) boxing, Woeful (3) Muay Thai, Sensational (14) wrestling and holds a black belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu

Grow some balls you dickwad.Fight offer will come your way and you will fucking accept it.

''

This.

Reggie Smalls - just took a fight against someone who was 15, 15 ,15, brown. Took him the distance and stole a round. But that one was a number 1 contender fight.I think I deserve a fair fight skill-wise now.

Btw, why would someone call out someone that less skilled?! As much of a wuss move as you can get if you ask me...

This.

Reggie Smalls - just took a fight against someone who was 15, 15 ,15, brown. Took him the distance and stole a round. But that one was a number 1 contender fight.I think I deserve a fair fight skill-wise now.

Btw, why would someone call out someone that less skilled?! As much of a wuss move as you can get if you ask me...

You know what,only reason i think you took that fight was because it was no. 1 contendor fight.Have guts ? if yes, then fight him again in a match where winner gets nothing.

Not at all same age your guy is a fully trained veteran and my guy 27. A fair fight is were you have a chance of winning in at least one department

Haha you make me laugh.You are aiming for title and you don't wanna fight my guy who is past his prime and depops every 3-4 days.How the fuck you plan to beat Brandon Marsden who is most likely to be on his peak?

This is not an id restricted org.join only if you can man the fuck up otherwise stay the hell out of it.

You call out less skilled dumbshits so that you can stack up easy wins and get a title shot.You say my guy is here to snatch your ranking.Tell you what If you had guts top most ranked guys like Super Hans or Adam Duritz would have been on your callout list.Beating them will reap bigger rewards.I never call out significantly less skilled fighters.i will accept such offer but i will never call them out or demand a match.That's a bitchmove.

László "THE ALMIGHTY" Herczeg (80458)-" Fuck Cade and Sissy management.My management has added his name to list to snivelling cowards in HONOR FC.I wish to fight

Super Hans or Adam Duritz now.''

László "THE ALMIGHTY" Herczeg (80458)-" Fuck Cade and Sissy management.My management has added his name to list to snivelling cowards in HONOR FC.I wish to fight

Super Hans or Adam Duritz now.''

Carl Cade - Get real look at your guys ranking haha you should have to build your way up for fair fights.

its not just skills im happy to challenge someone who is same skilled or better if they have a ranking but not to fight some bum who has no ranking to get Give Carl Cade vs adam duritz to prove i dont dodge better fighters but bums with no ranking need to earn fights

its not just skills im happy to challenge someone who is same skilled or better if they have a ranking but not to fight some bum who has no ranking to get Give Carl Cade vs adam duritz to prove i dont dodge better fighters but bums with no ranking need to earn fights

Rankings are a cowards' excuse.You call out less skilled shits with comparable P4P rank but don't have guts to face a high skilled less ranked guy.You seek easy wins where reward is P4P rank+hype boom but pussied out where you get nothing except +1 to Win section.

now that's cowardass imo.I look out for such punkasses and i see quite a few of them in Honor.I hunt their fighters down.

If Adam Duritz rejects my guy then that is something i would understand.Your guy is piece of crap and you know it.

Let me lay out what was your whole plan.It was pretty simple.Beat those two shits.Two consecutive wins in most cases will get you a title shot in HONOR and that was your plan.If you were man enough then you would have gone for the harder path which is calling out Super Hans and Adam Duritz.Beat them and then face the champ.Now it doesn't matter if you ask to fight Adam or Hans.Your are wimp and that has been proved.

Rankings are a cowards' excuse.You call out less skilled shits with comparable P4P rank but don't have guts to face a high skilled less ranked guy.You seek easy wins where reward is P4P rank+hype boom but pussied out where you get nothing except +1 to Win section.

now that's cowardass imo.I look out for such punkasses and i see quite a few of them in Honor.I hunt their fighters down.

If Adam Duritz rejects my guy then that is something i would understand.Your guy is piece of crap and you know it.

Let me lay out what was your whole plan.It was pretty simple.Beat those two shits.Two consecutive wins in most cases will get you a title shot in HONOR and that was your plan.If you were man enough then you would have gone for the harder path which is calling out Super Hans and Adam Duritz.Beat them and then face the champ.Now it doesn't matter if you ask to fight Adam or Hans.Your are wimp and that has been proved.

More lies you gain ranking with your fighters with out working for it by this type of shit. All i ask is for fair fights. I know fair fights as i owned an org that i took up to top 10 and had a 97% rating because i gave fair fights down to age training and ranking. Ranking being the main followed by the other two. Rankings the thing that bring money in thats why your punk ass only asks for 3 or 2 fight contracts so you can rob ranking and gain more money. No loyalty what so ever

More lies you gain ranking with your fighters with out working for it by this type of shit. All i ask is for fair fights. I know fair fights as i owned an org that i took up to top 10 and had a 97% rating because i gave fair fights down to age training and ranking. Ranking being the main followed by the other two. Rankings the thing that bring money in thats why your punk ass only asks for 3 or 2 fight contracts so you can rob ranking and gain more money. No loyalty what so ever

The smacktalk just exploded fellas.Now we are

talking.Your cowardass has been exposed.I know

the truth hurts.

Seems like your taking it too personally.ok no

worries man.

Don't even talk about loyalty here.You need earn it.You failed to provide me quick fights.i told you

before signing my guys that don't ask me to sign a

contract if you can't give quick fights.I don't give a

shit if your org is ranked in top 10 or not.You give

me quick fight and i will let you sign my half of my

roster.If money was my real motivation then i would have been fighting for top 5-6 orgs.i had

fighters there and they failed to meet my request.i

told them fuck off.My fighters fight where base+

win is less than 1/3 of what it is in top most

orgs.infact Signing Bonus in any top 5 orgs is close

to what i will earn after 3 fights in orgs where my guys rumble. I did finally signed for you once after

rejecting you numerous times and i even

mentioned the only

reason i signed.you and i know both know what

it is.

Lobstan mang signed for you and lost twice. i sacked him and told you i would sign another guy

to complete his contract and i did.Joey silvera

signed for you and then it took my pm to

remind you that a fighter offer yet to be received

by me.You said your were busy during that week

and i accepted that.after that when next fight offer came and i was like 29-30 days away .I was

pissed as my guy inactivity clause was of 20

days.Still i accepted it.

After that when next fight offer for Joey

came and i was like 29-30 days away .I was

pissed as my guy inactivity clause was of 20 days.Still i accepted it. if that type of fight offer

comes from any other org where my loyaly is still

to be earned then

i would have first asked the org owner for a

earlier date.if he fails or his reason for doing so is

preposterous then i just sack the fighter.Yet i resigned with your org.then out of nowhere you

close the org down. Case closed man. It would be a

shame for me to even prove to a you

how loyal i can be to people i like.

Self-praise is no recommendation afterall.