GYM OVERHAUL - NEW TRAINERS - NEW PRICE!!!

I was going to wait until thursday to do this, but I figure there is no time like the present GLADIATOR - Combat Sports wants to show you why it is the best gym in the world. WE HAVE HIRED 2 NEW ELITE TRAINERS!!!

That brings us up to 3 elite trainers and 5 in total. We have hired a new Elite Muay Thai trainer and an elite fitness trainer. We now have more elite trainers than any gym in vegas, and as many as any other gym in the world.

BUT WE ARE NOT DONE!!! We have also dropped our price to $75 a week. This is half the price as any other gym that offers elite trainers. We want you to be able to train hard and spend money where it counts supplements, clothing and traveling.

So if you are not a member of GLADIATOR... why not? We are the worlds best value in ELITE training. and hands down the best gym in vegas. Why pay for trainer who are not as qualified? Come to GLADIATORS and find out why so many people trust our gym to keep improving.

You should not be concerned about the number of fighters training at GLADIATOR. With 5 trainers 92 mote than any other gym in vegas) Your training time is divided but less fighters. All of our trainers are focusing on specific skills more times each week. For example or Boxing/Muay Thai trainer only trains Punching, and stiking defense now. Less fighters are going to be training at the same time as you when they can train these skills any day of the week.

Come check us out, you wont be disappointed.

I don't want either of you two to end up like this guy

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_xwE0rBDpg1Y/SXmFxEU2nsI/AAAAAAAADlg/woAhCzzzuGw/s320/clever-begging-sign-ninjas-killed-family.jpg

so I'll do my best to keep you both happy

that's pretty funny I meant it as I don't want either of them to be out begging for money if their GYMs go belly up, but I guess it fits into burn looking like bum also

oh, the funny things words do some times

Do geese see goD