Robbery of the Year 2014

Rambo

Pathetic. What are the odds that I get stuck with 2 of the least competent judges in tycoon history.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=613576

And that's the end of the fight!
I would just about give that final round to Leonidas Katsaros.
I think Katsaros has won this one but let's see whether the judges agree with me. Over to the ring announcer for the scorecards.

Ladies and gentlemen, after 5 rounds of action, we go to the scorecards for a decision.
Judge Yukihiro Shimada scores the fight 50:46
Judge Yasuomi Hirokawa scores the fight 50:46
Judge Shirou Masuda scores the fight 47:48

In favor of your winner, by split decision... A J Hearts!

haha that is funny yet admittedly pretty ridiculous.

And crikey, Chris your manager ranking is currently lower than mine! You may wanna get down to the clinic because right now you're certainly not pissing excellence :shades:

• Upvote 6

And crikey, Chris your manager ranking is currently lower than mine! You may wanna get down to the clinic because right now you're certainly not pissing excellence :shades:

Anybody with half a brain knows how bad the manager ranking system is flawed. 14-6 in my last 20.

#5 P4P fighter

#1 KT fighter

just won the division 1 manager trophy in the doghouse of managers. I'm pissing excellence all over the place little man. :showoff:

Maybe the judges just thought he was one of those Greek nationalist nazi sympathisers.

Japan loves Nazism.
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Ranking system is fucked. You are a garbage manager compared to Chris Karter.

I lost 89 manager spots just by losing the Kable vs Proudstar fight. I was ranked 8th and lost 1 fight and dropped to 97. The 1st ranked manager lost 3 of 8 and stayed in 1st. It's all just based on if you lose a high ranked fight or a low ranked fight. If you lose a fight with a high ranked fighter, you will drop like a rock.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Anybody with half a brain knows how bad the manager ranking system is flawed. 14-6 in my last 20.

#5 P4P fighter

#1 KT fighter

just won the division 1 manager trophy in the doghouse of managers. I'm pissing excellence all over the place little man. :showoff:

Ranking system is fucked. You are a garbage manager compared to Chris Karter.

I lost 89 manager spots just by losing the Kable vs Proudstar fight. I was ranked 8th and lost 1 fight and dropped to 97. The 1st ranked manager lost 3 of 8 and stayed in 1st. It's all just based on if you lose a high ranked fight or a low ranked fight. If you lose a fight with a high ranked fighter, you will drop like a rock.

Don't take it too seriously guys. My comment was a joke and I even gave a little sympathy for poor wee chris gettin robbed! I am aware of your highly prestigious status within this online game, don't you worry. I just thought I'd have a crack at a joke seening as Chris always goes on about pissing excellence in, on and around MMAtycoon.

Showdown have you been convicted for not having a sense of humor? :dancing:

And I like that - 'garbage manager'... I am known for my occasional trash talk after all.

• Upvote 6

Don't take it too seriously guys. My comment was a joke and I even gave a little sympathy for poor wee chris gettin robbed! I am aware of your highly prestigious status within this online game, don't you worry. I just thought I'd have a crack at a joke seening as Chris always goes on about pissing excellence in, on and around MMAtycoon.

Showdown have you been convicted for not having a sense of humor? :dancing:

And I like that - 'garbage manager'... I am known for my occasional trash talk after all.

Haha. I was just telling it how it is. Don't worry, I'm not too super serious. See my Neo Kable thread for a bit of nonsense from me.

I have been Convicted for being a goddamn badass.

I notice you like to get in your little jabs about people being too into the game. You are on here just as much as anyone else, bro.

• Upvote 3

Haha. I was just telling it how it is. Don't worry, I'm not too super serious. See my Neo Kable thread for a bit of nonsense from me.

I have been Convicted for being a goddamn badass.

I notice you like to get in your little jabs about people being too into the game. You are on here just as much as anyone else, bro.

I am all for people being into this game. I go through different stages, mostly i am into this game. A lot of the time i have it up in a tab at work etc. I didnt even say anything about it in this case but okie dokie! haha I just have something against people who get mad when eg I didnt update fight picks for a tourney when I had been offline for a couple of days because I was on holiday or something.. that sorta shit is a bit much, I'm sure you'd agree but not all do! Or when people say stuff seriously like 'who are you anyway? Talk to me when you break the top 10 p4p' haha my face cringes up like i've sucked a the sourest of lemons!

Anyways lets get back to grieving with Chris about his unfortunate loss! :( My deepest condolences, you shoulda won lol

• Upvote 1

I am all for people being into this game. I go through different stages, mostly i am into this game. A lot of the time i have it up in a tab at work etc. I didnt even say anything about it in this case but okie dokie! haha I just have something against people who get mad when eg I didnt update fight picks for a tourney when I had been offline for a couple of days because I was on holiday or something.. that sorta shit is a bit much, I'm sure you'd agree but not all do! Or when people say stuff seriously like 'who are you anyway? Talk to me when you break the top 10 p4p' haha my face cringes up like i've sucked a the sourest of lemons!

Anyways lets get back to grieving with Chris about his unfortunate loss! :( My deepest condolences, you shoulda won lol

Chris just makes these threads for fun. He loves a good "robbery" thread. Although I do think he's convinced he got robbed in this fight.

It's hard to make a game as complicated as this one and have it be completely perfect. That's why you just gotta roll with the punches and move on to the next fight if things don't go your way.

A lot of people like to talk trash in this game but do it more for fun than as an actual legit attack on the other person. Sometimes it's hard to tell which is which. Most of the time when it's fighter vs fighter it's just to hype up the fight and give people something to do so it's not such a boring wait between fights.

• Upvote 1

Pathetic. What are the odds that I get stuck with 2 of the least competent judges in tycoon history.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=613576

And that's the end of the fight!

I would just about give that final round to Leonidas Katsaros.

I think Katsaros has won this one but let's see whether the judges agree with me. Over to the ring announcer for the scorecards.

Ladies and gentlemen, after 5 rounds of action, we go to the scorecards for a decision.

Judge Yukihiro Shimada scores the fight 50:46

Judge Yasuomi Hirokawa scores the fight 50:46

Judge Shirou Masuda scores the fight 47:48

In favor of your winner, by split decision... A J Hearts!

You better change your diaper, its full of excellence.

• 1 month later...

I'm not going to speak specifically to this fight necassarily but this is one of many of my pet peeves with this game, that's right PET PEEVES I SAID IT! As we all know certain judges are "programmed" to be somewhat moronic to mimic real life, at least that's the defense I've heard in the past. However, when other certain things, training, depops etc, get mentioned in comparison to real life things we get the old "it's a game it's not going to mimic real life" line. As I've stated in these very forums time and time again we need more consistency inside the Tycooniverse! Either everything mimics real life events, or nothing does. It shouldn't nay can't be both ways.

God bless you, and God bless the United States of America.

• Upvote 2