More Fighters

Is it possible for me to bride you with another 5-10 bucks to be able to create another 5 fighters on my account? Or could this be thought about for a future addition to the game?

• 9 years later...

Roll forward ten years and 30 fighters per manager isnt unusual! We must be better at multitasking these days right..?

Im loving reading these old school threads from the earliest days.

I have to admit that I wouldn't have that many fighters without the Personal Assistant. I'm sure back then, the Assistant page wasn't created yet, which would have been a pain to manage a big roster.

Yeah, the PAs didn't come along until like... 2012 or 2013? So yeah, large rosters were likely to have been a giant pain in the ass. Personally with training being the way it is, I would not want more then I already have. In fact, I am starting to pare down my roster so that all can get quality training in the private gym and not get over crowded. If we were allowed to have a Private gym, and a second business.... now that might encourage me to bring my roster back up to full... I would probably buy more slots even.

• Upvote 1