How many Tycoon managers support Barack Obama (U.S. President)

Obama Support  

64 members have voted

1. 1. How many support Obama?

You would be surprised how much of this boils down to voter apathy.

This. The last US presidential election was won because about 30% of the voting eligible public voted for one guy -- while over 40% didn't vote at all, in other words more people didn't vote than voted for Obama.

23 years old and ive never voted for a president. I hate politicians,I think almost every single one of them is full of shit. Also, the fact that im 23 years old and cant remember when we were not at war with someone is not only disturbing, but fucking rediculous.

Actually a grown man not using his right to vote is what's fucking ridiculous.

Also eat the rich.

Also eat the rich.

How is that ridiculous? I'm 22 and I have never voted. Why should I vote?? Most young people don't know a damn about who and what they are voting for

You don't just vote for the sake of voting, that's sheepish

Anyone calling a person a Idiot because they don't choose to vote is a idiot.

Just wanted to add in to a thread the continues to go absolutely nowhere.

But calling people idiots because they disagree with you is ok?

• Downvote 1

Anyone calling a person a Idiot because they don't choose to vote is a idiot.

Just wanted to add in to a thread the continues to go absolutely nowhere.

No, voting is a privilege a very small amount of people in human history have had a right you should exercise as often as possible.

No, voting is a privilege a very small amount of people in human history have had a right you should exercise as often as possible.

this is very true -- only problem is they dont have the vote option for "none of the above" -- hasnt been anyone worth voting for in long long time -- all lairs out to fill their own pockets

this is very true -- only problem is they dont have the vote option for "none of the above" -- hasnt been anyone worth voting for in long long time -- all lairs out to fill their own pockets

The write in option is my "none of the above." I never vote for anybody running unopposed and I tend to throw my vote around to a lot of the third parties because if they reach certain percentages they get more campaign funding which in turn gets other messages out there.

I don't know what the purple party is, I'd never want a Green party person running my state, and I'm certainly not a Libertarien, but I vote for all of them at some point on a ballot.

• Downvote 1

Also eat the rich.

It's fucking ridiculous that I dont vote because I don't like any candidate running? Maybe I should just go with who is more full of shit! Or who is greedier. Fuck you! I'll vote when someone comes around that I agree with and dont think is full of shit! I'd be doing this country a disservice if I voted "just cause" fucking idiot.
  • Downvote 1

It's fucking ridiculous that I dont vote because I don't like any candidate running? Maybe I should just go with who is more full of shit! Or who is greedier. Fuck you! I'll vote when someone comes around that I agree with and dont think is full of shit! I'd be doing this country a disservice if I voted "just cause" fucking idiot.

Did I hit a sore spot?

If you think all the candidates are "full of shit", run for election yourself. Otherwise, shut the fuck up. People who don't vote don't deserve to whine about the current political climate.

• Downvote 2

Did I hit a sore spot?

If you think all the candidates are "full of shit", run for election yourself. Otherwise, shut the fuck up. People who don't vote don't deserve to whine about the current political climate.

Or vote for who you disagree with less, or vote on referendums where it is a yes or no question. The presidential election has a lot of other things on the ballot and you can even abstain from that particular issue if you so choose.

• Downvote 1

These are the two great truths of a democratic system:

1. If you do not vote you lose your (moral) right to complain about the current Government

2. You will never get to actually vote for someone you want to or who is worth voting for.

It's a vicious Catch-22. The real solution? Get involved in different movements or run for office yourself :)

The usual solution? Don't vote and/or bitch and whinge because making a difference is hard work and ain't nobody got time for 'dat.

You must choose between the Giant Douche or the Turd Sandwich!!!

Based on your response, I think you would choose the Turd Sandwich because yes, it is full of shit.

Next you'll point out the massively lopsided conviction rates for minorities and suggest it's a white supremacist conspiracy to keep darkie down.

Or the costs involved in registering and running for office.

Next you'll point out the massively lopsided conviction rates for minorities and suggest it's a white supremacist conspiracy to keep darkie down.

Or the costs involved in registering and running for office.

the best one yet is the guy who ran for a seat and won just because the voters thought he was black -- he never made a single commercial or public appearance nothing at all, but did send out flyers (he never said he was black) that could lead one to think he was black but never said what he was for or against or even what he would do once in office -- so all the blacks voted for him just on thinking he was black then when they found out he was white the shit hit the fan -- will try to find the article on it again was couple years ago there was a big shit storm on it

http://www.khou.com/news/local/White-guy-wins-after-leading-voters-to-believe-hes-black-231222981.html

http://gawker.com/white-republican-wins-election-by-convincing-voters-hes-1462172659

• Upvote 1