How many Tycoon managers support Barack Obama (U.S. President)

Obama Support  

64 members have voted

1. 1. How many support Obama?

The only way you could have opened a more provocatively controversial thread would be to make the:

"Should we allow our soldierss in Afghanistan to pay for their abortions in bitcoins" thread :P

The thread won't die because people continue to have opinions, beliefs and preferences. As long as new people feel an urge to state theirs (which is healthily encouraged I would feel) or to respond to something someone else has said, it will continue to live and thrive. It will only die once the same people have said everything they have left to say, or the only input is 'politics is dumb, herp derp'.

You refer to the thread being derailed, but that is a result of your MASSIVELY open ended question! Support Barrack Obama in what? His attempts to open the pickle jar? His support of various domestic policies? internaltion policies? Stance on _____ rights? Do you mean 'would you vote for him again if given the chance and why?'. You know what I mean? Essentially anything relating to the US Presidency or its sphere of influence becomes relevant!

• Upvote 2

You refer to the thread being derailed, but that is a result of your MASSIVELY open ended question! Support Barrack Obama in what? His attempts to open the pickle jar? His support of various domestic policies? internaltion policies? Stance on _____ rights? Do you mean 'would you vote for him again if given the chance and why?'. You know what I mean? Essentially anything relating to the US Presidency or its sphere of influence becomes relevant!

Whether you support him PERIOD! Vote yes no maybe so, explain your reason and then leave it alone! I don't understand what's so difficult about that..

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

So it is not possible to support his stance on, for example, medical reforms, but to not support his stance on domestic surveillance?

NO! What is so hard for you to fucking get?????????? You are either a Democrat or a Republican!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You either believe everything one party says or the other one. ITS NOT THAT HARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Downvote 1

Pro-Abortion
100% necessary.

Pro-Population Control

Over-populated. 3rd most populated country in the world. going to shit fast. stupid people out-breeding the smart people at an alarming rate.

Anti-Religion
not a religious ban, just remove religion from politics completely. public service doesn't need your donations and shit. stop knocking on people's doors trying to spread your cult-like views.

Pro-Same Sex Marriages

everybody should have the right to be miserable

Anti-Tax / Tax Return
If you're going to tax people, and take their money, why the fuck do you give (some of) it back or take more? Just a confusing, complicated, unnecessary system that could be simplified. If you're going to tax, tax, keep it. use it for government funding. tax return crap is just a unnecessary mess.

Pollution
We need to take many, many, many steps or measures in improving our environment.

Anti-War
No reason we should be occupying any other countries, what so ever. Stay at home America. If the U.N. votes in favor of invading or advancing somewhere, so be it.

GMO Labeling
I'm not anti-GMO, because we're over-populated and if you remove GMO's, you starve a large % of the population. but label GMO products GMO. you won't lose that much profit.

Pro-Marijuana Legalization

If alcohol, cigs, methane farting cows, prescription drugs, soda, caffeine, etc. are legal. marijuana legalization should be a very simple process.

NSA
I don't really give a shit. if you don't want to be spied on, don't do anything illegal. I don't like the thought, and it sketches me out, but whatever.

Death Penalty + firing squad
Specifically for pedophiles and violent rapist. You shouldn't release these people back into public population. Cheapest way to kill somebody is via bullet, hanging, or ax lol.

Anti-hunting

If you're not going to eat it, don't kill it.

Anti Pill Mills
It should be illegal to prescribe kids under a certain age a drug like adderall.

Pro-Gun

Even the playing field and offers the most secure level of protection to an individual.

Replace Baseball as the "American" sport

American Football

Sundays
No longer for church. Rest, relaxation, and american football.

Legalize Prostitution

According to the bible you can have slaves, but we're not allowed to support prostitutes? Outside of being a mother and maybe maid or house wife, the longest career in women's history of existence, prostitute.

War on Sex Trafficking

Instead of drugs. Much worse than the drug war and trade. much more traumatizing.

Pro-Stem cell research

Go scientist.

Anti-Transgender Surgery

The fact that humanity even experimented with this shit in the first place puzzles me.

Vote for me, 2018 or whatever. I'll be representing the Benevolent Party of Green.

• Upvote 1

I don't see how i insulted you. I think youre reading in too far to what im saying, i thought this thread would die,i spoke my piece a while ago... all i said was fact that you can research and prove. So agree,disagree, think scoob is an idiot, i dont care,i just agree with SilentDCM that this thread lasted longer than necessary and will continually get derailed. Politics and religion always do this,i didnt even say anything to or about you Groove, for all you know i could agree with you 110% or hate your guts and beliefs, you dont know. My stance on weed, obamacare/healthcare, the recession, north korea, same-sex marriage, abortion, 2nd amendment, the 3rd party OR my democratic party is all unknown to you so does it matter? I respect you because you're flesh and blood and besides Lunar knocking me out of the tourney i think you're a cool dude but this thread is causing more harm than good.

The mods are probably only leaving it open to allow us to continue disposing our negs on Rainbow

"soon conversation will be about the color of the moon and which democratic party made it that way"

​Your right, you must have meant that as a compliment to the people who weren't discussing events in here. I love how you think just because you haven't posted a little issue by issue list that people can't figure out where you stand on issues. You like Ron Paul, Jesus, guns, hate the fed, and came back here to try and end a thread because a bunch of conservatives were being outed as the idiots they are. I have a feeling I could ball park where you stand on most issues with that info alone.

Also, most people are multi-faceted and not defined soley if at all by their political beliefs. Just because I disagree with someone in a politics thread doesn't mean I view them differently as a whole. A nice person whom you get along with on most other topics is still just that.

"soon conversation will be about the color of the moon and which democratic party made it that way"

​Your right, you must have meant that as a compliment to the people who weren't discussing events in here. I love how you think just because you haven't posted a little issue by issue list that people can't figure out where you stand on issues. You like Ron Paul, Jesus, guns, hate the fed, and came back here to try and end a thread because a bunch of conservatives were being outed as the idiots they are. I have a feeling I could ball park where you stand on most issues with that info alone.

Also, most people are multi-faceted and not defined soley if at all by their political beliefs. Just because I disagree with someone in a politics thread doesn't mean I view them differently as a whole. A nice person whom you get along with on most other topics is still just that.

In short, you are incorrect, and some of those things which you think i support are INCREDIBLY opposite. When i mention something or make an observation, i am giving a person a chance to research something that they possibly haven't heard before. With anything, i REFUSE to sway anyone to a side, if facts that i present sway a person, then it was the fact, not my opinion. I rather someone gather their own opinions on something themselves than raise a belief or understanding on what i think, because the more knowledge i receive, the more i realize i do not know.

My joke about the thread being derailed was not meant to offend you, in fact you didnt even derail it. If you are deeply offended Groove, i apologize. It was speaking on the general fact that it has repeatedly been derailed and a paragraph away from race being called into an argument, therefore i would rather it not get too offensive for some people and cool off... Also, i am not going to continue to go back and forth with this

• 4 months later...

It doesn't really matter who the president is, he just have to follow orders. If he tries anything funny, he'll be assassinated or die from some accident. I wouldn't call usa a democracy either with just two parties to choose from. The corporations and the lobbyists are the ones with the power. I don't hate Americans in general, but their government and system is corrupt.

It doesn't really matter who the president is, he just have to follow orders. If he tries anything funny, he'll be assassinated or die from some accident. I wouldn't call usa a democracy either with just two parties to choose from. The corporations and the lobbyists are the ones with the power. I don't hate Americans in general, but their government and system is corrupt.

You would be surprised how much of this boils down to voter apathy.

You would be surprised how much of this boils down to voter apathy.

Not really surprised, the same shit is going on more and more in other parts of the world too, because there is no trust in the system. People see that things are going to shit no matter what they do. There might be some people who take action, but the longer time passes by, the lesser chance to force changes. War on terror, war on this or that, just to keep us busy worrying about other things while we now are tracked by every little movement we make. Ah what a wonderful world:) Luckily we have mmatycoon:)

I think it matters little who is the president because he does not really take the decisions anyway. He is the puppet they put in charge.

Kind of like the CEO of a company that sells penis cream to nursing homes.

That's why we have entertainment, work and all of those things, to keep us busy and tired so that we are occupied by other things to not see what's going on. Nationalism, religions and so on. If the whole world stood up at once I don't think many of our leaders would stay in power for very long.

What if I told you that work is what makes the world goes round and entertainment predates all forms of government and is found in other organisms as well.