Honestly, just remove clothing companies AND morale.

It is so useless and pointless. And everytime I have to change 10 shirts and shorts at a time. It's just a fucking pain in the ass..

Honestly this shit is pointless..

• Downvote 11

It provides many managers a method to make cash... which helps their fighters pay for good training. You could always setup your guys on a rotating schedule so that you don't have to do all of your fighters at once. Or you could retire one of your fighters to be a personal assistant... I've read (havent done it myself yet) that the PAs change clothes for you.

Most annoying thing in the game BY FAR.. Is having to replace these pointless ass clothes... and doing it so frequent... What the fuck.

Remove it, I don't care if clothing store owners suffer, it's pointless. If they want to make money force them to do customs, banners, logo's etc etc.

FUCKING USELESS

• Downvote 6

I don't care if clothing store owners suffer

I unfortunately assumed that when you started this thread. The clothing business is a great business to start with. I have personally run a clothing shop as well as helped 2 other individuals start ones of their own. Its a business that doesn't require a ton of time to run and is relatively low risk.

• Upvote 1

i put my guys tycoon clothing on while training and change them into new cloths about 3 days be4 a fight then throw them out after the fight and change back into the tycoon ones i dont have any issues

maybe we should remove energy, height, weight and fighter skills..............we can also name everyone #1, #2 etc to save name space.

rainbow" wants all the male fighters naked. hmmm

It can get tedious at times but this is a management game.

I think the clothing stores bring a lot to the game all in all and if we start taking things out it will diminish the value of the game.

To say there is no value in clothing you then can argue there is no value in

Orgs. Let the site run them. That would take away from the fun many are having running them and competition Id think would suffer in the end.

Nutrition companies. if you take them out you can let training alone make or break your fighter

Alliances ... why if people want to communicate and buddy up they can do it in the forums.

Bookmakers... Well they havent been around that long I dont think but add to the site in my eyes.

All these things could be taken out but it would reduce the value of the game (there would be little to manage) and like I said its a management game.

They all have benifits, and Clothing should stay in the game.