• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a heavyweight fighter in his org

up for a titlefight in a couple of days

lets see if the org crumbles before or after :wheelchair:

I was the HW champ with my fighter. Consider yourself saved =P

Anyone wanna sign a 3- 0 HW prospect :suicide_anim:

Well I can help clear things up here I think.....

I had this same arguement with Met over a month ago about him having multiple accounts which had to do with Gotham Fight Org(Mickey Goldmill) and Gotham Fitness Gym(Min Soo). I even PM'd Mike Tycoon about it and it was reveled to me that "Min Soo" suposely lives in the same house as Metator aka Mickey Goldmill but uses a different computer. Metator said that wasn't the case but I had my proof and left it alone.

Min Soo has nothing to do with this and mike has already confirmed that. All the other multi accounts are mine however. I made them to fill my events not to make my fighter better.

I just closed the company. and am going to PM mike all the multis.

This is kinda funny too. We had the thread about embarrassing events people have put on. And everyone said the ones couldn't be topped. I think Mickey topped them all, he sold out, 750 people showed up and paid for this... I guess it will only be bad on his hype, he just made all profit, and didn't pay a single fighter anything! Good show Mickey!

:D

LMAO I forgot I had an event :P

Shit this thing goes deeper than I thought. I went to sign some high ranked guys, found lipton teabag, champ of Gotham....

ughhh. found these gems, you guys are gonna freeeeeak!!!!! all of these guys are Gotham fighters, all of these guys fight each other and their own guys...

bud smith (5828) looks a tiny bit fishy <-- Thats honestly my step dads account. Alll others are multis

John Kostya (7717) really fishy

John Dillinger (9383)

The Best (9335)

Jefe Garcia (5851)

They are all setups, all to make his org do well. DAMN thats some scamming.

Min Soo has nothing to do with this and mike has already confirmed that. All the other multi accounts are mine however. I made them to fill my events not to make my fighter better.

I just closed the company. and am going to PM mike all the multis.

:D

LMAO I forgot I had an event :P

Then why did Biggums fight the two useless/useless/useless/white belts, that you created?

Then why did Biggums fight the two useless/useless/useless/white belts, that you created?

I got to a put when actually distributing points took to long so I just made 1-1-1-1

and he happened to be the same weight as Biggums so they fought

Basically everyone in my org was inactive and signing more people didnt seem to help so this is what I did.

LOL funny stuff but true...Man there is at least 1 other org in NY that has questionable profiles, either that or they got a some managers to agree to fight their own guys together...I don't know if I want to call it out though lol, I feel like a dick

If you think there's another questionable organization, then please call them out. You're not being a dick if they're cheating -- they deserve to get hammered. All this cheating is f***ing nonsense -- it's a damned computer game and these idiots have to cheat? If you suspect someone is cheating, PLEASE call them out. If you don't want to do it in a public forum, then send a PM to Tycoon with your suspicions.

As for Meteor, I hope he's permanently banned. Multiple accounts are so obviously cheating that it's ridiculous and I'm not buying any of his explanations.

If you think there's another questionable organization, then please call them out. You're not being a dick if they're cheating -- they deserve to get hammered. All this cheating is f***ing nonsense -- it's a damned computer game and these idiots have to cheat? If you suspect someone is cheating, PLEASE call them out. If you don't want to do it in a public forum, then send a PM to Tycoon with your suspicions.

As for Meteor, I hope he's permanently banned. Multiple accounts are so obviously cheating that it's ridiculous and I'm not buying any of his explanations.

What does getting drunk have to do with this? :D

I actually have had 2 events with only 9 fights... One of them was my bro's fighter, we live in the same house, but he's not on here as often, and left it to the day of the fight to go to the library to use the net. And it was too late to accept the fight, it sucked because it was the main event and the event was named based on his fight. I agree having inactivity sucks and messes things up..Honestly thats why if they haven't accepted the fight within a few days, they get pushed to a later card for more active guys.

for you conspiracy theorists, watch the goings on of this free agent:

"Don't Smoke Crack" Tyrone Biggums [ 19211 ]

Apparently a 5-0 fighter doesn't cut it with Mickey.

Guess I should have read page 4....sorry

all his fighters were cut and became free agents when his account was banned

So is it fair that someone can pick up a fabricated 5-0 fighter?

fabricated fighter? fighter was made fair and square its the fights he had that were fabricated -- he was matched up against useless fighters and built up -- being he is signed with an org it isnt right that they lose a fighter -- and give someone a chance to pick him up -- like i said its his fights that were set ups -- so he could be a huge dud