Calling out MICKEY GOLDMILL

Dude go ahead have mike do w/e Min Soo and me are different people. LMAO this is funny

shit he probably lives 5 states away from me

Jay-Z: We don't believe you, you need more people.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what needs to be stopped is the useless/useless/useless/white belt crap...

Wouldn't stop people like this though unfortunately. They would just give the guys extreme ground tactics with absolutely no standup. And have both fighters set to no takedowns. Or they would just run the guy to no energy.

Ok so i'm being framed as a multi just cause i made a gym for Mickey? Ridiculous. The way you guys just jump to conclusions is really nice to see. I'll PM Mike to get in here and confirm us being two very different people, though i dont know about the other managers.

Ok so i'm being framed as a multi just cause i made a gym for Mickey? Ridiculous. The way you guys just jump to conclusions is really nice to see. I'll PM Mike to get in here and confirm us being two very different people, though i dont know about the other managers.

That's so sweet of you to come and back him up.

Can't wait to see how he's gonna explain the Useless-Useless-Useless-Useless fighters...

His crap organization should get folded just because of that. It's sad to see that when we are working hard to compete in NYC's market and be punished for that.

Same... kinda makes me question the validity of some of my wins now... :(

I am sure it will get handled like the shiity "ultimate killers" cheat fest. they had probably the same number of multis and all of them fighting each other in their org. probably tried passing it off as his brother/sister/mother/father

I summarized this for you in the chat, just yesterday: One of his accounts is V.I.P. and using his org Gotham Fighting Championship, he set up other dummy accounts to lose to one of his guys. Even set up one of the guys on his V.I.P. account to take a fall and admitted to it then cut him that same day.

Shit this thing goes deeper than I thought. I went to sign some high ranked guys, found lipton teabag, champ of Gotham....

ughhh. found these gems, you guys are gonna freeeeeak!!!!! all of these guys are Gotham fighters, all of these guys fight each other and their own guys...

bud smith (5828) looks a tiny bit fishy

John Kostya (7717) really fishy

John Dillinger (9383)

The Best (9335)

Jefe Garcia (5851)

They are all setups, all to make his org do well. DAMN thats some scamming.

we live in the Guitar Hero generation where everyone wants to be a rock star without learning how to play guitar. it is no surprise there are people trying to win the game without actually learning how to play it. i really don't understand how some one could get any satisfaction playing this way.

we live in the Guitar Hero generation where everyone wants to be a rock star without learning how to play guitar. it is no surprise there are people trying to win the game without actually learning how to play it. i really don't understand how some one could get any satisfaction playing this way.

LOL funny stuff but true...Man there is at least 1 other org in NY that has questionable profiles, either that or they got a some managers to agree to fight their own guys together...I don't know if I want to call it out though lol, I feel like a dick

why not just program it where managers cannot have there fighters in the same fight...

Although if a manager happens to have 2 of the top fighters in the same weight class, i could see an org asking him to fight them as long as the manager did not try to make one of the fighters crap out of course if it happens then just release all the managers fighters..

The only other option would be to ask the manager to make one of his fighters go down/up a weight class.

why not just program it where managers cannot have there fighters in the same fight...

Although if a manager happens to have 2 of the top fighters in the same weight class, i could see an org asking him to fight them as long as the manager did not try to make one of the fighters crap out of course if it happens then just release all the managers fighters..

The only other option would be to ask the manager to make one of his fighters go down/up a weight class.

To add to what you're saying, I have 2 guys in the same weight class owned by the same manager, that are both the top guys, I won't let them fight each other. And I seriously personally know the manager, and still wont let him have it easy like that. Both of them are fighting back to back on different cards, and if both of them win, he has to pick which one gets the title shot, even though both of them will be undefeated and top of the org.

To add to what you're saying, I have 2 guys in the same weight class owned by the same manager, that are both the top guys, I won't let them fight each other. And I seriously personally know the manager, and still wont let him have it easy like that. Both of them are fighting back to back on different cards, and if both of them win, he has to pick which one gets the title shot, even though both of them will be undefeated and top of the org.

Still must be nice to have 2 of the top fighters in your weight class, should one fail, the other can step up=P Although i would not say it would be easy, especially if you like both fighters and do not want to see either of them with a loss next to there name=(****

The easiest fix would just make it where fighters by the same manager cannot fight eachother as i said in my previous post...

This is kinda funny too. We had the thread about embarrassing events people have put on. And everyone said the ones couldn't be topped. I think Mickey topped them all, he sold out, 750 people showed up and paid for this... I guess it will only be bad on his hype, he just made all profit, and didn't pay a single fighter anything! Good show Mickey!

Well I can help clear things up here I think.....

I had this same arguement with Met over a month ago about him having multiple accounts which had to do with Gotham Fight Org(Mickey Goldmill) and Gotham Fitness Gym(Min Soo). I even PM'd Mike Tycoon about it and it was reveled to me that "Min Soo" suposely lives in the same house as Metator aka Mickey Goldmill but uses a different computer. Metator said that wasn't the case but I had my proof and left it alone.