Girl Taps Out Her Male Friend

Krimzn

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hapj9SIxn8w

Normally, things like this are a joke to me because no one really goes all out against friends but she moved pretty quick. Not to mention, I like her in those bottoms lol. Impressive either way.

• Upvote 1

The dude in the chair gets an assist for helping keep her upright when it looked like she was going down around the 0:25 mark. Im sure the dude outweighed her though so its all good. She definitely has some skill though.

Is it just me or did she have easy access to his neck during the opening part of this? When she had one leg hooked, it looked as though she could have had it then but was trying to set up something else.

And one word changes this fight completely: Strikes.

Not saying she isn't good. Maybe she would have slapped them away efficiently. But youtube people think she's a talented fighter. We should have a bit more discerning eye.

Poor dude though. Less than a minute. Couldn't even make it last long enough to catch a proper feel.

Sorry, but I would have come up swinging before I let that happen. She's slippery, so I'll give her that. However, I would have to believe that a few shots to the midsection would slow her down.

Is it just me or did she have easy access to his neck during the opening part of this? When she had one leg hooked, it looked as though she could have had it then but was trying to set up something else.

And one word changes this fight completely: Strikes.

Not saying she isn't good. Maybe she would have slapped them away efficiently. But youtube people think she's a talented fighter. We should have a bit more discerning eye.

Poor dude though. Less than a minute. Couldn't even make it last long enough to catch a proper feel.

She's obviously a fairly inexperienced grappler, but this is what happens when an inexperienced grappler faces someone with no grappling experience whatsoever. I probably look like Demian Maia when I grapple with people

I outexperience by a fair bit as well, and I'm fairly sure I'm not Demian Maia.

Sorry, but I would have come up swinging before I let that happen. She's slippery, so I'll give her that. However, I would have to believe that a few shots to the midsection would slow her down.

Wife beater