MEET THE MAN

Meet the man is a new weekly interview page were ex TV show host Dale McCann will be talking to the latest and greatest fighters and mangers in the MMA TYCOON world.

Contact Frank King in game to get your fighter an interview also if your an Organisation owner i can do fighter interviews about your fighters or even the Organisation owner them self's.

FEE: Dale McCann charges 5k Per an interview.

Hello ladies and gentlemen I’m Dale McCann. On tonight’s first ever episode of MEET THE MAN we have an interview with the new GAMMA super heavyweight signing Anderson McGinley.

DM- Hey there Anderson nice to see you how you doing?

AM- I errr ok, i not speak lot of English.

DM- That’s ok I’m sure we will get through the interview just fine. So my first question is:

Q. What were the reasons for joining GAMMA? Money, Fame or Personal reasons tell me?

A. I join GAMMA for winning title. I’m want the big title......GAMMA Big title.

Q. Ok haha makes sense. So what do you think of your first opponent in GAMMA?

A. UMMMM.....Restin is good man. Big wrestling man, this guy will fight you man. I’m respect him but I’m put him out.

Q. Yeha he has a fantastic record you have your work cut out for you. Now how do you think the fight will go? and how do you plan on winning?

A. Restin try take me down, try take me down ....then BOOM!!!! He go to sleep hahahaha.

Q. Straight for the KO good man. So tell me about your life outside of MMA?

A. Errrrrmmmm.......Ummmmmm.....mabe other time. Me life privet man.

Q. Ok sorry didn’t mean to touch a nerve there. So back to MMA and back to GAMMA who would you like to fight next?

A. I'm want Simon Williams. I'm want the big title. You better tell em boy I'm coming for him. I'm a get him. Williams old. I'm the future with GAMMA. Tell him....

DM- Your going to have to get a good result on Friday if you want him buddy. Aderson its been a pleasure sort of talking to you hope to see you again soon.

AM- Will be talking much fast after boom on Friday. See you quick my friend.

DM- Well folks that rap this interview just about up, remember to tune in fight fans for weekly interviews with the sport’s top fighters.

Written By Frank King

• Upvote 2

Hello ladies and gentlemen I’m Dale McCann. On tonight’s episode of MEET THE MAN we have an interview with the reining GAMMA 185lbs champion Ejnar Thorsen.

DM- Welcome Ejnar how was your trip to the studio?

ET- Hey Dale thanks for having me, it was ok traffic is really bad out there.

DM- HAHA I know it can get that way some times. So let’s get down to business and give the fans what they want to hear.

Q. You’re going into your 11th GAMMA fight and 4th Title defence on Saturday. How has the Organization treated you?

A. I believe the Org has treated me great. I have been a fan of Gamma for a while now. My head trainer Doc Thomas fought here so I was hoping to get a chance to fight for this Org when I started training MMA.

Q. Yeah we all remember doc he seems to be getting the best of you and knows the organisation and how it works as well that experience is all ways a bonus. What do you think of your upcoming Opponent and how do you think the fight will go?

A. I think Usain Watts is one of the best 185lb fighters in the world and he was a great champ. I believe this fight will be a lot different than the first one to be honest I think he kind of under estimated me a bit which I think affected his training coming into are first fight. As far as how I think the fight will go? Well I think it’s going to be my toughest fight ever but in the end I believe I will get my hand raised because that is the only way you can think when you go into a fight. I really don't make predictions but I can tell you for sure this fight won’t go the same way as the last one.

Q. Everyone’s saying he’s been doing extra time in the gym for this one and has left no stoned unturned I’m really looking forward to this fight. So what’s you’re most memorable moment in your MMA Career?

A. A lot of fighters would say winning the belt for the first time would be there most memorable moment but for me it wasn't winning the belt it was winning the fight against Raz Matazz who is a fighter I watched before I started fighting in MMA. To be honest he was kind of the reason I decided to do MMA. He was so dominate when he was the Gamma Champ. I told myself I wanted to be just like him. So to be able to get into the cage with him was a honour. To be honest when I got the call to fight him I was really nervous. I would have to say that was my most memorable Moment so far.

Q. Yeah Raz was a bit of an Icon in GAMMA what a legend but beating him you landed yourself the title shot and wouldn’t be here today. How many fights do you have left on your contract and do you intend to stay on?

A. I have 4 fights left and I plan on staying here as long as they will have me and I can perform up to my standards.

Q. Well I’m sure Mentor will want to resign you you’re a top quality fighter. Who would you like next?

A. To be honest I don't think about that right now. My focus is on Usain at this moment. After this fight whoever Gamma's Match Maker thinks I should fight is who I will fight.

DM- Well good luck for Saturday and come back soon. That concludes today’s episode of MEET THE MAN with Ejnar Thorsen. Well folks that’s a rap, remember to tune in fight fans for weekly interviews with the sport’s top fighters.

Written By Frank King

• Upvote 2

Hello ladies and gentlemen I’m Dale McCann. On tonight’s episode of MEET THE MAN we have an interview with the guy who is challenging for the FORBIDDEN VIOLENCE 170lbs Title "The Natural" Avon Barksdale.

DM- Welcome Avon and thanks for coming in today to do this interview.

AB- Hey Dale, You don’t have to thank me it’s a pleasure.

DM- Right now you all settled and sitting comfortably we will crack on with the questions.

Q. What’s it been like joining a new org like FV? And how have they treated you?

A. It’s been a great experience, I’ve fought in many different orgs and held other championships but FV is a new challenge I’m looking to conquer, the staff at FV have been amazing as well giving me a huge opportunity to kick off my FV run.

Q. Yeah FV seemed to have done you a good deal with a title shot in your first fight glad you’re happy there. My next question is are you confidant about your upcoming title fight? And how do you think it will go?

A. I’m very confident, this is the classic striker vs grappler match up and I am the best striker in FV and I see him as the best grappler so this fight is definitely dangerous but I train with guys like Julio Madrigal and plenty other Olympic wrestlers and high level BJJ guys so I’m confident I can keep it on the feet and knock him out.

Q. That’s a very bold statement Avon but I won’t argue with it. If you win who would you like next in the cage?

A. If I win I would like to fight Johnny Rotten next, I know there may be higher ranked guys but he beat me back in the day and I want to avenge my loss. I don’t lose well so I want a rematch with him win or lose.

Q. Well you never know Frank King might help your wish come true. What are your plans for the future in MMA?

A. My plans are to fight until my body gives out, Im only 33 and I still have lots in the tank Im improving everyday in the gym and I feel like im better now than I ever have been and that should be a scary thought for the other welterweights.

Q. Yeah you seem at the right age to have started to peak I’m sure FORBBIDEN VIOLENCE will be wanting to keep hold of such a talent. So tell us a little bit more of your life outside of MMA an FV?

A. Right now I don’t have a life outside of MMA, I am living in my gym, training everyday all day to get ready to kick some more ass. No one in this division will be ready for me, I am on another level now and people better get their asses in the gym because I am training like a mad man. That belt is mine come March 1st, you better believe that.

DM- You seem very confident and focused i think Okita is going to have his hands full. Again thank you for popping in and I’m sure your fans will be very appreciative to hear from you as well Avon.

AB- Like I said it was a pleasure and I hope to see you again soon.

DM- Good luck to Avon in his title shot over at FORBIDDEN VIOLENCE. That concludes today’s episode of MEET THE MAN with Avon Barksdale. Well folks that’s a rap, remember to tune in fight fans for weekly interviews with the sport’s top fighters.

Written By Frank King

• Upvote 1

Hello ladies and gentlemen I’m Dale McCann. On tonight’s episode of MEET THE MAN we have an interview with a Indian MMA star from HONOR FC. Arshnoor "THE BRUTALIZER" Singh will be in the studio ladies and gentlemen.

DM- Hey Arshnoor how are you doing? Did you get here ok?

AS- I am doing great man!! Yeah it was a pleasant short trip. It took just 5 minutes in my friend's Porsche to reach here.

DM- Wow your friend must be rich, anyhoo lets get down to business and start this interview.

Q. What sort of condition are you in coming up to your next fight?

A. Whether I am booked for a fight or not, I am always in great shape ready to step in the cage anytime anywhere.

Q. Yeah being a fighter these days i guess you have to live in the gym and eat healthy all the time it’s not a part time sport. So how far away do you think you are from you next title shot?

A. Title shots can wait. What I cannot wait for is to KO these two guys. One goes by name ''THE LITHUANIAN SISSY'' Bolius kalabokASS. He has been ducking me from a long time. The other one is named ROCK''THE RATSHIT' LEE. He defeated my little bro so I got to pay him back double time.
Believe me I never stop chasing down and crushing the enemy I find before me, so until I finish business with these two chumps the title shot has and will have to wait.

Q. Well you defiantly came to this interview with a purpose, guess it was calling these guys out, good on you. How good is you relationship wit HONOR?

A. Our relationship us pretty simple. They offer me fights and in return I give them KO's.

Q. Well what else does an org owner want right??? I’m sure Dan Monk is pleased to have you. Give us a bit of back ground? And what you get up to outside of MMA?

A. I am from Punjab, India. I used to practice khusti in my village back then. What you guys call Wrestling here we call it khusti in my country. That served as a base for my MMA carrier in early days. Like every Punjabi guy I am hot headed at times. If you don't act right with me I will hand you your ass. If you play nice I play nice. Outside MMA I have a lot of hobbies. I like to watch Football, Cricket and some tennis. Whenever i feel a little down I listen to Tupac. Listening to the real stuff rejuvenates my senses and nerves.

Q. Tupac what an artist and superstar R.I.P. Who is your biggest inspiration from MMA?

A. My idol is The Croatian Mirko cro cop. Saw him once on T.V when I was kid. Got so inspired that now I do the same thing.

DM- Yeah he was a quality fighter and I’m sure there are kids that look up to you. It’s refreshing to see someone so confident in them self’s. I want to say thank you for coming and giving us your time and insight Arshnoor.

AS- Yeah some kid probably got a poster of me on the wall haha. I enjoyed getting my views across so thank you Dale.

DM- That concludes today’s episode of MEET THE MAN with Arshnoor "THE BRUTALIZER" Singh . Well folks that’s a rap, remember to tune in fight fans for weekly interviews with the sport’s top fighters.

Written By Frank King

Hello ladies and gentlemen I’m Dale McCann. On tonight’s episode of MEET THE MAN we have an interview with the new heavyweight champion at Legendary Fighters Championship.

DM- Welcome Wanderlei Silva you ok?

WS- Hello Dale I’m on top of the world.

Q. I bet you are, first of all I want to say congratulations, A first round KO and added to your 100% TKO/KO perfect record you must be over the moon. What is the next step for you now?

A. Yeah i am feels amazing. My next step is to defend this title and beat all new comers. As for the immediate future get my ass back in the gym and train harder than ever before.

Q. You have the right frame of mind to stay on top. So now everybody is going to be gunning for you who do you want next?

A. I will take on whoever he puts in the ring with me all i want is to keep winning. I train for 5 rounds everyday so whoever’s next be ready for a KO.

Q. So how have the Organisation treated you since you joined?

A. They have been amazing from when i signed to winning the title really a top quality Org.

Q. Yeah they seem a really good place to work. What’s been your favourite win so far? Or is that a silly question?

A. Yeah you guessed it the Title win, still doesn’t feel real but im sure it will tomorrow when i start feeling the bruising.

DM- Well thank you for popping in quick with the title it’s a beauty; I won’t keep you to long know you must be tired.

WS- Yeah I’m beat man need to get some sleep but don’t think I’m going to be able to ha. Thanks for letting me come in.

DM- No worry’s mate see you soon. That concludes today’s episode of MEET THE MAN. Remember to tune in fight fans for weekly interviews with the sport’s top fighters.

Written By Frank King

Hello ladies and gentlemen I’m Dale McCann. On tonight’s episode of MEET THE MAN it is a first. It will be are first interview with a Company owner and it is Phill Marshalsea (97244) owner of Team 7th Circle (4172).

DM- How you doing Phill? Did you get to the studio ok?

PM- I'm not doing too bad. Being kept pretty busy at the moment Dale. I got here a little late. Damn Sat Navs.

DM- Technology these days aye, never mind haha let’s get down to it.

Q. So were here to talk about your company Team 7th Circle (4172). Where did the name come from?

A. It's a reference to Dante's Inferno. The Seventh Circle of Hell houses the Violent. I just thought that the imagery would make for a great name and the iconography of the poem would really help us create some amazing looking shirts and shorts for fighters.

If designers are looking for inspiration for their work, you can't really get better than the macabre of the Middle ages. There's something very primal about the artwork of the era.

Q. Man that is so cool were the name comes from. You have had some fantastic sales in your few weeks off opening any secrets behind that?

A. I like to think that it's the level of detail with our shirts combined with the low prices. This kind of business really doesn't need the types of profit margins that a fight company would, so we can afford to create some of the best apparel in the Industry without making our customers pay through the nose for them.

Q. Yeah you have brought one with you today hopefully it’s for me haha. The quality is amazing and for that price you can’t go wrong. Where do you get your design inspiration from?

A. For me, it really is about thinking about not just the Design and the colours, but the style of artwork I want to use. For example, if you look at the "Tokyo Crimson" Shirt, Tokyo as a city is a very vibrant place. It's full of colour and excitement, so the design should the vibrancy about it. I did think about making the fighter on the shirt more Anime, but now I'm glad I didn't.

When it comes to the "Marcus Marshall Signature” gear, I know Marcus like things kept simple. So for his mentality, I thought about the look of "Olde English Gothic", but kept the colour down to greyscale. Everything on that shirt is about subtlety.

To really create something that people will enjoy wearing, I think they can tell if something was really worked on or not, so I wouldn't put anything up on the shop front that I wouldn't buy.

Q. Yeah it’s all about time and effort you can see you have put it into your gear. I also hear on the side you do belt designs, which I’ve seen they are fantastic. What do you charge for them? and where can i get one?

A. The Championship Belts were something that I was doing when I was managing Wrestlers a while ago. A few of them started their own Federations, but the only belts they could find were rehashed belts from bigger companies. I decided that if no one else was willing to build the belts they wanted, then maybe I'll look into it.

Turns out that we ended up selling over 60 World Championships in the Wrestling Industry, so when I transferred over to MMA, I thought it was something that I could bring over with me. Team Seventh Circle Really is a one stop shop for promoters and fighters.

The Championship belts sell for around $30'000. We've already sold over half a dozen, and orders keep coming in. People can just Private Message me and I'll see what I can do.

Q. I don’t know how you have the time I’ve seen the belts they really are stunning. So what are your aspirations for your company?

A. The only Competition I see for Team Seventh Circle is Hellbent. We want to be Bigger. We want to be better. That's why the Belts, as well as general design work is all in house. It's not something that Hellbent provides, but it's something that we are in a position to. We have currently been experimenting with Video Posters, and they seem to be coming out quite well.

Our ultimate goal is to be the only name in Clothing and Design in the MMA Industry. When Fighters want Fightwear? Team Seventh Circle. When Company Owner's want a Championship Belt? Team Seventh Circle. When Promoters what something different to make there event stand out from the pack? Team Seventh Circle.

DM- Well from the quality of your products, the time invested and effort I’m sure you will reach the heights of Hellbent and reach your ambition. It was fantastic talking to you today and getting an insight to your Company so thank you Phill I’ll be along to buy some T-Shirts.

AB- It was a pleasure Dale, yeah come along I will show you all the stock.

DM- Good luck for the future. That concludes today’s episode of MEET THE MAN with Phill Marshalsea remember to tune in fight fans for weekly interviews with the sport’s top fighters and company owners.

Written By Frank King

Hello ladies and gentlemen I’m Dale McCann. On tonight’s episode of MEET THE MAN we have an interview with GAMMA star Arvydas Sabonis.

DM- Hey Arvydas how are you doing? Did you get here ok?

AS- Hey there, good to be here, always liked London, and it’s close to my home country of Lithuania. Got here with no problem, in fact, on the plane ride here I was sitting next to a pretty little brunette that was a good conversation…she will be in attendance come fight time.

DM- So what is it then you win in the fight then you will win after lol Lets get down to the interview.

Q. So your main eventing GAMMA this sat does it feel good?

A. I’m excited and proud to main event for a prominent organization like GAMMA. It’s always great to compete in upper-echelon organizations, and to main event is that much more special. My goal is to make it worthwhile for all the pay-per-view buyers and those in attendance. I might not be a household name, but MMA insiders recognize me for my fan-friendly approach to fights—I come to put on a show and look to finish my opponent quickly and with great deal of violence.

Q. Yeah the fans appreciate fighters that come to finish and your right GAMMA is one of the most professional orgs out there. What do you think of Kenichi Shirahama ? and do you think you have enough to beat him?

A. My opponent is a well-rounded guy, but I think it’s fair to label him a ground guy, a grappler, the guy is a red belt, for fuck’s sake! He is a lot smaller and quicker than me, so I think he will come in with a game plan to shoot in for takedowns and try to submit me. His losses mostly come by way of decision and most of his fights take place on the mat, which means he is masterful at forcing his plan. I am expecting to be fighting off my back and I have been getting ready, sparring with my gym mates. I’ve been working on transitions, escapes, submissions, you know, all that good zhew-zhitsu stuff. If it was up to me we’d stand and bang, but I know he doesn’t want to feel my hand power, so I’m ready for whatever he brings. I definitely think I have what it takes to beat my opponent; while he is a red belt, I’m not slouch on the ground, and while our technical striking might be comparable, he is no match for me when it comes to knout power.

Q. Sounds like you have done your scouting on him and seem really prepared for this one. So with that being your last answer Do you care to make a prediction?

A. As far as predicting the winner- I’m picking myself, as I think my camp has prepared me for my opponent’s gamelan and if I catch him standing I’ll turn his lights out.

Q. Not saying how you will win haha smart man. If you win this who do you want next?

A. If I win I am open to fighting whoever is put in front of me.

Q. Good i like hearing fighters saying that and I’m sure match maker at GAMMA will be happy with that comment as well. So tell us how your training camp went? And how much a fight interrupts your normal day life?

A. My training camp was pretty much your average camp, with a little more emphasis on ground game, as it only makes sense to spend some time grappling preparing for a matchup vs. a red belt.
My life is built around fighting, so I really can’t say that training camps interfere with my life, as I am a fighter’s fighter. All I do is train and fight.

DM- It has been a pleasure talking to you today. Thank you for coming in and good luck in your fight on Saturday night.

AS- Thank you im sure ill do my fans proud and get the win see you later Dale.

DM- That concludes today’s episode of MEET THE MAN. Remember to tune in fight fans for weekly interviews with the sport’s top fighters and mangers.

Written By Frank King

• Upvote 1

Hello ladies and gentlemen I’m Dale McCann. On tonight’s episode of MEET THE MAN we have an interview with GAMMA star "Black Water" Cole River.

DM- How are you doing Cole?

CR-Been doing very well thank you for asking. Having a great training camp, feel like I am at the top of my game.

DM- Sounds like your ready lets start the questions ha.

Q. So you’re coming up against st juste again for the title after losing last time how will you change your game plan?

A. I don't want to say to much and give away anything. Let’s just say, I am expecting a war. St Juste is tough. If we don't get fight of the night I will be shocked.

Q. Yeah im excited for this one I’m sure it will be a contender for it. You’re seen as one of the top fighters at GAMMA how have you found the organisation?

A. GAMMA is great, Mentor is one of the best ORG owners I have worked with. I just wish I would have come over here sooner. As for me being one of the top fighters, with all the great guys here I think that may be a stretch.

Q. I think your one of the top fighters there and yeah MENTOR’s attention to detail is fantastic that’s what I think mates GAMMA one of the top org’s to fight in. Back to the fight What do you think st juste weak points are?

A. He is 33-9 I don't think he has many weak points! I would say the most obvious is his BJJ, but let’s be honest I am no ground guy either. We have very similar styles. I don't think the fans will be disappointed.

Q. Yeah you’re both similar that’s why it’s such an intriguing fight. If you win this fight is there anyone else you’re dieing to get in the cage with?

A. I don't call people out, I will fight anyone anytime. Whoever Mentor wants me to fight, that is who I want to fight. I am under contract, I don't turn down fights, I don't hand pick fights. I accept and I give it my all.

Q. True fighter mate. Tell us a bit about yourself outside of MMA?

A. Well I am named after a child that Joe River knows who has Down Syndrome. I am active in Special Olympics and help coach different sports and I really enjoy that. If you ever get the chance to go to a Special Olympics event you should, it is an experience you will never forget. Joe has a son named Alexander that has Down Syndrome also, we call him Zander because he is so WILD. Kids with Downs face so many battles and struggle every day with things that most people just take for granted. They are true fighters, they are my HEROES!

DM- That is absolutely amazing, some people do take life for granted it really has been a pleasure meeting you today such grounded individual who has outstanding morals. Good luck in your fight Cole.

CR- Thank you iv had fun, hope to do this again.

DM- That concludes today’s episode of MEET THE MAN. Remember to tune in fight fans for weekly interviews with the sport’s top fighters and mangers.

Written By Frank King

• Upvote 1

Hello ladies and gentlemen I’m Dale McCann. On tonight’s episode of MEET THE MAN we have an interview with FORBIDDON VIOLENCE star Dontae "The Genius" Sheldon.

DM- How you doing Dontea?

DS- what u mean "how am i doing DANTEA?!" I’m not fine, I’m not CONTENT! I’m mad. Mad that you going to come at me with that question, assuming I’m all relaxed and comfortable. It won’t happen. The moment i relax will be the day I’m in a casket. I’m mad, im possessed with hate, and im going to make my opponents mother cry in my next fight. BELIEVE THAT! Now if you don’t uncross your legs I’m done with this dumb beauty pageant. Your sitting like a damn girl.

DM- Wow sorry is this better? (uncrosses legs)

DS- Yeah stop sitting like that you girl.

Q. So you been with FV from the start and helped them grow what has that been like?

A. It’s been eye opening. Forbidden Violence is what you will see on my left ass cheek. It really has come to define me as I’ve realized my calling in life. Just pure unadulterated violence. It’s been like a day in the jungle trying to eat enough to survive. But my hunger will never stop now.

Q. I want to see this tattoo haha. You are the current 145lbs Title holder and on a 5 fight win streak also you have just broke into the top 1000 P4P. How far do you think you can go?

A. As far as your mom lets me. again... what kind of question is that? You trying to find a weakness in my confidence? Trying to fine holes in my game motherfuc**'r?

Q. My mums a saint Dontea haha. So In your previous Org HEAVY WEIGHT PRIZE FIGHTING you competed as a heavy weight what was your logic behind that?

A. NO IM NOT ON STEROIDS WTF KIND OF, wait what was the question again?

A. my logic? ok deep breaths... (pulls out a paper bag and starts breathing in it as he leaves the building calling his anger management sponsor)

DM- Wow think something is up with that guy haha. I would still like to thank Dotea for coming in and well letting us see a side we haven’t seen before. He needs help but suppose it’s working undefeated in 5 and reigning 145lbs champion can’t say he’s doing bad.

Written By Frank King

Hello ladies and gentlemen I’m Dale McCann. On tonight’s episode of MEET THE MAN we have an interview with Sun "Kakarot" Wukong from HONOR FC,

DM- Hey sun how you doing? Did you find the studio ok?

SW- Well Frank, I use my Garmin Nuvi 3597 LMTHD whenever I travel to places I've never been so I never have any problems getting anywhere.

Q. Yeah that’s some top of the range equipment you have there i have one myself. Let’s get down to business then. First question. How are you finding it in HONOR FC? Have they treated you well?

A. The HFC has been nothing but good to me, I always receive clean and fair fights. I'm shown respect and give respect where/when it is deserved.

Q. Yeah it seems like a really well run business Dan has over there. What do you think of you next opponent? And care to make a prediction?

A. Isaiah Ferguson is just another stepping stone in my career with the HFC Frank. I'll either pound him out or soften him up with a few strikes and make him tap with a well placed submission in the second round.

Q. Seems like you have a few options of the way you will take the fight its always good to have a plan A and B just in case. What's your favourite move in MMA? A certain punch or sub? And why is it your favourite?

A. I'd either say an elbow to the face from mount or a kimura. I enjoy splitting heads and seeing my opponent bleed it gets me excited and I got my first submission victory by way of Kimura so it has some sentimental value to me.

Q. Haha suppose as a fighter you need a bit of a nasty side to you bit if a mean streak. Tell us some stuff about your life outside of MMA?

A. I have no life outside of MMA. I eat, sleep, train, conquer and eventually spend some extra cash on some top notch hookers.

DM- Wow a bit too much information haha but suppose we all need a release especially when you don’t get a brake maybe you should take a holiday after your next win haha. I’m sure you will be due a new contract soon and with a 5-1-0 record im sure Dan will leave no stone unturned to re sign you. Thank you for popping in for a quick chat good luck in your next fight and hope to see you in a title fight soon.

SW- No problem at all Dale was nice and yeah the title will be mine haha see you around.

DM- No worry’s mate, see you soon. That concludes today’s episode of MEET THE MAN. Remember to tune in fight fans for weekly interviews with the sport’s top fighters and mangers.

Written By Frank King

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

So after nearly a year of being of the TV because his show MEET THE MAN was cut due to drink related problems tonight Dale McCann reopens MEET THE MAN.

(Intro fades out and Dale walks out to cheers from the live audience)

Hello ladies and gentlemen I’m Dale McCann. On tonight’s historic come back episode of MEET THE MAN we have an interview with GAMMA star and former #1 P4P fighter in the world Scotty Bennet.

DM- How are you doing Scotty?

SB- Im doing fantastic. Congratulations on the show coming back and thank you for inviting me onto the show

DM- Thanks been a tough year but were back to bring the fighters the world want to hear from. Shall we start the questions then.

Q. How has your training camp gone?

A. Training camp has went fine, at this stage of my career, keeping at the same excellent level is my main concern and that i have achieved.

Q. Yeah im sure at your level its about the sparring and fitness. So you have come over for a 1 fight deal as i understand. What do you think of FORBIDDEN VIOLENCE so far?

A. Forbidden Violence is one of the premier orgs in the world no doubt. With Frank King at the helm this is an organization going places and i wanted to be there for the biggest event in the orgs history.

Q. Yeah I was speaking to Frank last week he said it was the org’s biggest event so far and that he hopes there’s more nights like this. Win Lose or draw what are Scotty Bennets future plans?

A. To continue doing what i always have done, which is to dominate! It has not been easy keeping in the top 100 world wide, however after changing management to work with Mentor Corleone, i am back on track.

Q. Yeah me personally when you was P4P#1 I thought you dominated and you would be up there longer. Mabe a new manger was a good choice. What do you think of your opponent Ada Reyes?

A. He is a top level talent and someone nobody can take lightly, it should be a close battle and it can end either way, when i say either way, i mean either with a KO or TKO win for Scotty!

Q. Very confidant Scotty. He is top level im really looking forward to it, the bookies have you as a very slight favourite. Last of all we want to give the fans an insight to what scotty in his spare time?

A. Mostly i grow tomatoes and cucumbers in my garden......................................i do other more extreme things though such as grow pumpkins, but that is usually just 2-3 times per year, usually i stick to the regular schedule

DM- ZZZzzzzz lol only joking Scotty must be nice to find something to relax doing in between KO’ing people. Thanks for popping and the best of look to you and in the future.

SB- Thank you iv had fun, hope to do this again.

DM- That concludes today’s episode of MEET THE MAN. If you want to BET on this fight and many more please go to our sponsors page FORBIDDEN VIOLENCE BETTING. Remember to tune in fight fans for weekly interviews with the sport’s top fighters and mangers.

(LIGHTS GO DOWN AND FADES OUT)

FV BETTING http://www.mmatycoon.com/bookmakerpublic.php?bid=8276

Written By Frank King

• 3 months later...

Jack Daniels v Gustav Ragnarson

Welterweight Title

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/belt/20150314044951tflblt_zps8atm5vaa.png

We caught up with the hottest 170LB prospect in MMA.

DM-Hello Jack how are you?

Jack- Were is my money you haven't paid me yet?

DM-We will sort it out with the admin after.

Jack-No you wont im not saying another word.

DM- Will someone sort this man out with his cash please......

A few moments later...

DM- There you go Jack in cash just like you asked.

Jack-Dont say that Frank might find out!!!

DM-So how is recover going?

Jack- Well its been a bit rocky recently, After winning the title everyone wanted to party with me, Women throwing themselves at me guys buying me drinks.

DM- So not as much dedication to the gym?

Jack- Well yeah im in the gym every day apart from Sundays the bloody gym is always shut on a Sunday god dam don't know why? But its a day of rest and recovery (if you know what i mean)

DM-Im not sure that i do but lets not go into it Jack there will be kids watching this.

Jack-Fair enough so am i getting famous now? Is this going out to the nation?

DM-Well your the welterweight champion in a well established org and many people predicting a great future for you if Frank can keep you on track. Yes this will be going out nation wide.

Jack-Fuck Frank that guys an ass goes on about no women will weaken my knees, BULLSHIT they clear my head then the alcohol clouds it again.

DM-Well just stick to women then.

Jack-My god do you not think iv tried that i have a PROBLEM!!!

DM-Anyway can we get back to your Next Opponent Gustav Ragnarson

Jack- Yeah what about him?

DM- Do you think you will beat him?

Jack- Well ovcourse i do im the champ, if i keep training and drinking like i am i will be top of the world soon.

DM-Any predictions?

Jack- Yeah i predict im going to win, I respect him and dont know how hungover i will be to tell you what will happen.

DM-Oh look here is your manger Frank.

Jack- Shit!!! Im out of here.

(Jack flees the set and runs off)

DM- Well that rounds of one hell of an interview, seems like there a bit of unrest in the Daniels camp lets see how this develops. Thats it for tonight on MEET THE MAN.