Former player returning

Hey guys, I used to be on here all the time back in the day, but I haven't really played in like a year and a half. Today I decided it was time to come back and regain my former glory working from the bottom up. I've created a few fighters and I'm hoping to fight a few QFCs just to get a hang of the sliders and game engine again.

I'm thinking about diving in head first and buying VIP again. I was just wondering is the game to overpopulated with fight orgs? Do you think I could start one up and be fairly successful without any money other than the starting loan? If so what city should I start it up in? Back in 2011/2012 I had an org in Sydney and was thinking about returning there. Or maybe Hilo?

Let me know what you guys think, any advise would be greatly appreciated (about fight orgs or about anything that's changed over the last year and a half that I should know about).

• Upvote 4

Oh really, by any chance do you remember which fighter it was? And are Jackie and Humors still around lol?

Yeah, i remember we talked about the Seinfeld reference (i have an Art Vandelay in my roster also) and my plan to pick him up - Cosmo Kramer. His name is Kaka Pheu Pheu now lol managed by Umberts, Sonny manages my guy now who was back then named Wilco van Duijnhoven. No idea why the old names aren't mentioned in the bio anymore, that really sucks.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=476815

Yeah, i remember we talked about the Seinfeld reference (i have an Art Vandelay in my roster also) and my plan to pick him up - Cosmo Kramer. His name is Kaka Pheu Pheu now lol managed by Umberts, Sonny manages my guy now who was back then named Wilco van Duijnhoven. No idea why the old names aren't mentioned in the bio anymore, that really sucks.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=476815

Oh wow haha, I remember that!

Oh really, by any chance do you remember which fighter it was? And are Jackie and Humors still around lol?

I dont think neither are still around. Humors is probably still lingering around under a different name, but as for Jackie I think he quit after Afro died in the cage. But Im not really sure tbh.

Welcome back, and yes most of us do eventually find our ways back here. I took a 1.5 year hiatus and I found my way back lol.

Jackie, still logs in every once in a while but doesn't do anything really.

Humors I'm not a hundred percent sure about but I haven't seen anything to do with him for a long time now.

Welcome back, and yes most of us do eventually find our ways back here. I took a 1.5 year hiatus and I found my way back lol.

Jackie, still logs in every once in a while but doesn't do anything really.

Humors I'm not a hundred percent sure about but I haven't seen anything to do with him for a long time now.

Im sure he's lingering around here somewhere lol

• Upvote 1

Good to see you back.

Side note: how the hell did he get to keep his belt color in the forums and I didn't????

He revived his old account. Good ol' "Don't delete me" feature lol.

Good to see you again Mario! Welcome back!