1. 1. Most Annoying Tycooner Of All Time

• Humors
    • Castor
    • Jacky
    • Rainbow
    • Steel Penn
    • Vladimir Byhenikov
    • Other (Who?)

Maybe humors=sakuraba=kurzemespr=splash=knockout=rainbow you could maybe even throw castor into the mix LOL! It wouldn't surprise me one bit if they were all humors actually. I know at least 3 or 4 are correct.

They are 3 separate posters.

Splash and Rainbow is the same guy

humors/kurzmper/knockout is a different guy

Castor is another different guy

Let me share a brief message on the hate moguling that has been brought upon my name foolishly while I've been away.

You call MY POWER weak, but you're in turn showing your own weakness by slandering my name (after I quit posting), making it clear that you were posting and responding to me on the forums because I manipulated you into playing MY game. Now that

I'm gone you're leaving and rallying when I was unable to refute your lies, because your idol (me) is gone.

It's pretty pathetic if you ask me. Anyways cya

• Downvote 2

Let me share a brief message on the hate moguling that has been brought upon my name foolishly while I've been away.

You call MY POWER weak, but you're in turn showing your own weakness by slandering my name (after I quit posting), making it clear that you were posting and responding to me on the forums because I manipulated you into playing MY game. Now that

I'm gone you're leaving and rallying when I was unable to refute your lies, because your idol (me) is gone.

Umm... why'd you change your name? Just curious.

I am also a different guy from Mannetosen. :ph34r:

No we're not.

First off, you're using the word 'mogul' wrong.

Secondly, you're apparently being manipulated into posting (after you quit) yourself, seeing as you responded angrily to people talking about you. Hard to come across as a puppet master when you throw a fit whenever your name comes up.

Third, who people find subjectively annoying can't be true or false based on any objective standard so I don't see how you 'refute' anything by being a crybaby about it.

Love,

Someone who didn't vote for you

• Upvote 3

Other: Stu_Pidasol

Nobody has ever lived up to their name like our dear friend Stu, who has consistently made some of the most mindbogglingly stupid arguments I have ever read. I honestly don't think he reads what people write, just quote and go. There is no other explanation for a human being, seemingly capable of basic language skills, to have such astonishingly low reading comprehension.

• Upvote 4

• 3 weeks later...

I personally believe that he's still lurking around somewhere in the shadows, probably hiding behind a different name. A guy like that doesn't simply just go away. He already tried reinventing himself a couple times but was eventually exposed both times. No reason to think he wouldn't have done it again, he has just gotten better at it ;)

Strange that I'm on the forum since pretty much the beginning, earned the infamous red belt twice and I don't know about 4 of the 6 names mentioned. The most annoying tycooner of all time is humors. Jacky is good fun. It seems to me that Misfit is a harmless little pussy with a uterus.

Strange that I'm on the forum since pretty much the beginning, earned the infamous red belt twice and I don't know about 4 of the 6 names mentioned. The most annoying tycooner of all time is humors. Jacky is good fun. It seems to me that Misfit is a harmless little pussy with a uterus.

hmmm. loathing is a powerful thing. either way you give a fuck about me while I don't give one fuck about you.

#FEELSGOOD

• Downvote 2