1. 1. Most Annoying Tycooner Of All Time

• Humors
    • Castor
    • Jacky
    • Rainbow
    • Steel Penn
    • Vladimir Byhenikov
    • Other (Who?)

Rainbow for me. No surprise he has almost 50% of the votes.

I actually still think Castor has had some very decent input in the game improvements. Humors reminded me more of a child and not as someone irritating or annoying. I bet he was pretty young. As for Jacky, i think he was entertaining, not really that irritating at all.

• Upvote 1

Rainbow goes by Misfits nowdays. He has actually been banned from the forums permanently for constant trolling, racial insults and the such

has he!?

Honestly I think we need to make a community pact to never speak of those two guys ever again. We shouldn't give them the satisfaction.

If everyone handled all trolls this way they would go away, but people are incapable of not responding. That's why trolls still exist.

I have to admit though this is one of the easier forums to be trolled that I have come across. Even when there are blatantly obvious troll threads created instead of ignoring it we feed the troll for pages and pages.

• Upvote 1

Splash was a 17 year old harvard lawyer ir some such bullshit its funny how much time he had on his hands. And if misfit has been banned for racial indecency surley it says something about being a "lawyer"

Another one of his bullshit stories. He mentioned being 21 on a thread about 2 weeks ago

Honestly I think we need to make a community pact to never speak of those two guys ever again. We shouldn't give them the satisfaction. Mike should set a filter to replace their names with other words like he did with swear words LOL!

If everyone handled all trolls this way they would go away, but people are incapable of not responding. That's why trolls still exist.

I have to admit though this is one of the easier forums to be trolled that I have come across. Even when there are blatantly obvious troll threads created instead of ignoring it we feed the troll for pages and pages.

Agreed. Only posted the last two to finish up what I have to say on it.

Troll threads are fine IMO. They can be amusing, and if you don't want to read the trolls making asses of themselves, you don't have to. It is when the trolls derail useful threads that I get annoyed.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I find it hard to not laugh when you say that and have Jack Nicholson as your picture. His face just makes me think its sarcasm all the time haha

If they banned all trolls for real he wouldnt be able to read that

• Downvote 1

he's prob. gonna hate this,..but Castor,.is one of the most helpful people that I have experience here with (i AM new, but i THINK ) SO, my vote, is 1 less for him

he's prob. gonna hate this,..but Castor,.is one of the most helpful people that I have experience here with (i AM new, but i THINK ) SO, my vote, is 1 less for him

I didnt say he didnt help anyone i said hes a forum troll theres a differance read the forums more often you will get my point but thanks for the -1 there will be many more

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I didnt say he didnt help anyone i said hes a forum troll theres a differance read the forums more often you will get my point but thanks for the -1 there will be many more

I am not a troll. Im just a guy with a big personality that isnt afraid to say what I think. You tho, are just a little princess running around the forums complaining. Run along now.