Damn son. Your boy got problems.... WARNING: GRAPHIC IMAGES

This is shit like a mother fucking golf ball. God has blessed me with a third nut. these pics don't even do it justice. what the fuck bro. why me bro?

Pics lol, is ur boy turning into the elephant man?

for those in the not know these pics are in my pelvic region. Above the unit havntgot it checked by a doctor nor can I afford right now but I'm guessing its a hernia that or a tumor.. any doctors here? I'm pretty sure it might have been caused when I got tazed in jail that or training/lifting logs or some shit. so hopefully I can prove it and get some free treatment on it but I doubt it. not really sure what caused it or what the fuck it is but its pretty scary

WARNING GRAPHIC IMAGES - THIS IS NOT CHEFS CORNER

http://s27.postimg.org/koodvmwdv/hernia_1.jpg

http://s4.postimg.org/4a1pjdxel/hernia_2.jpg

http://s9.postimg.org/f0sipntgv/hernia_3.jpg

So yea.. your boy has some problems.. I think the lesson here is clear. KARMA IS A BITCH

BTW THE THING LOOKS WORSE IRL

• Downvote 1

Guest VladTheImpaler

wut to do tycoon?

We need more information to understand what to do and what it is. First of all when did it showed and did you do anything different that day? Also does it hurts when you press on it?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

We need more information to understand what to do and what it is. First of all when did it showed and did you do anything different that day? Also does it hurts when you press on it?

honestly I don't know how long I had it for. I had a forest and was trimming. so just noticed it. could have had it .. or it could have been smaller so I didn't notice it. been about 4-6 weeks since I last trimmed, shaved. but yea..

doesn't really hurt when I press on it. but it somewhat hurts constantly . i dno dude but its freaky as shit

• Upvote 1

Guest VladTheImpaler

If it did show up long time before what is like few months it could be possible that is sebaceous gland I have few of these also. They where small at first but did grow bigger based on the place where they are the could souse some problems but they don't hurt so it could be something else. At first it looks like some one could just kicked you there but the time span is to long for it to stay there like that. I would how ever recommend going to doctor. I googled genitalia cancer and it looks different so I would not worry about it that much.

Guest VladTheImpaler

Did some research on Google and it looks little like inguinal hernia maybe you can check it online if you have the same symptoms.

Yes mate inguinal hernia it looks almost the same as you have there so I would recommend to go to doctor some of the late pictures looks nasty.

• Upvote 1

If it did show up long time before what is like few months it could be possible that is sebaceous gland I have few of these also. They where small at first but did grow bigger based on the place where they are the could souse some problems but they don't hurt so it could be something else. At first it looks like some one could just kicked you there but the time span is to long for it to stay there like that. I would how ever recommend going to doctor. I googled genitalia cancer and it looks different so I would not worry about it that much.

Yea could be from training too. I don't know. I get kicked and punched constantly. could be that but I don't think so.

• Upvote 1

Did some research on Google and it looks little like testicle hernia maybe you can check it online if you have the same symptoms.

Man if this results in a amputation....

i dnt even..

• Upvote 1

Guest VladTheImpaler

Man if this results in a amputation....

i dnt even..

Sorry mate I did little mistake and edited it later its not testicle but inguinal hernia.

ya man thanks for looking that shit up as I'm too freaked out to right now. not even going to worry about it until like next week. unless it starts growing or some shit will get it checked out then.

I just hope it doesn't explode or some shit. lol

• Upvote 2

Guest VladTheImpaler

I can only recommend for you of course don't do any training for few weeks and no heavy lifting even don't carry heavy bags from shop the safer you stay the better if it doesn't get better for 2weeks then definitely you have to see doctor.

guess i'm not getting my dick sucked tonight.

this sucks

and man.. I dno if I can not work out. That's like my life. lol .. ehh dno wut ima do

• Upvote 1

Guest VladTheImpaler

ya man thanks for looking that shit up as I'm too freaked out to right now. not even going to worry about it until like next week. unless it starts growing or some shit will get it checked out then.

I just hope it doesn't explode or some shit. lol

If its that it can't explode that is just your peptic film has been split open and gut is hanging out a little because you did some heavy lifting or something that could cause it. It needs time to heal and in best environment it would need some medicament of course but if you can't go to doctor you just need some time.

It seems that in some cases it needs surgery so like I said if it doesn't get better in 2-3 weeks better go to doctor of it goes worse then go to doctor immediately,

I would recommend to read this.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080107142203AAl3COS

Guest VladTheImpaler

guess i'm not getting my dick sucked tonight.

this sucks

and man.. I dno if I can not work out. That's like my life. lol .. ehh dno wut ima do

You can get your dick sucked just try not to use stomach muscles in the process that could not help. As less muscle activity is there as better.

• Downvote 1

If its that it can't explode that is just your peptic film has been split open and gut is hanging out a little because you did some heavy lifting or something that could cause it. It needs time to heal and in best environment it would need some medicament of course but if you can't go to doctor you just need some time.

It seems that in some cases it needs surgery so like I said if it doesn't get better in 2-3 weeks better go to doctor of it goes worse then go to doctor immediately,

I would recommend to read this.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080107142203AAl3COS

thanks again. ya hopefully it can heal naturally. i don't really wanna pay for uneeded shit right now

guess i'm forced to lay low for a while.

• Upvote 1

I'm wondering what kind of exercises I could still do. pull ups are probably a no go. guess no more lifting either.. fuck. probably can't even run

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

stationary bike it is for you!

lol as funny as that sounds that looks like it'll be what i'll be doing in the gym. Can always count on KRad for good advise.

Going to feel like a pussy. but its whatever

• Upvote 1

clearly it's a congenital twin that was resorbed into your body in utero, and it has now begun to grow stronger and will eventually do one of the following:

1- consume you from the inside, until you are a husk that it wears as a full-body mask, taking over your life.

or

2- burst out of your torso and punch you in the dick.

either way, please post pics when it happens :thumbup:

• Upvote 3

clearly it's a congenital twin that was resorbed into your body in utero, and it has now begun to grow stronger and will eventually do one of the following:

1- consume you from the inside, until you are a husk that it wears as a full-body mask, taking over your life.

or

2- burst out of your torso and punch you in the dick.

either way, please post pics when it happens :thumbup:

Damn face lol you are always good for a funny ass post. lol