Damn son. Your boy got problems.... WARNING: GRAPHIC IMAGES

• 4 weeks later...

Dude get yourself to a fucking hospital, I had something that looked like that about a year ago and it turned out to be a serious staph infection. I though it was a hernia considering I had just moved and was lifting all kinds of shit up and down stairs, It never hurt in the beginning but turned into a dull ache untill one day I got bumped at work and dropped like I just took a serious liver shot.

If it is staph you can (I don't reccomend) Lance the bitch yourself but you are still going to need some badass antibiotics, and pray to god it's not not MRSA.

Don't fuck around with this.

The operation process evolved the last decade, they don't even have to cut, just a little mini-hole... my Dad had this, no need to worry.

I had an inguinal hernia back in 2001, and the surgery had me on bed rest for 2 months. You never realize how much you use your stomach muscles to simply roll over until someone cuts through all the nerves and digs down from there into your nut sack to sew it back shut. It was not pleasant. You are right about things improving over the last decade. Sadly, mine was over a decade ago. :(

• 2 weeks later...

When I was 14 I had a hernia in my lower abdominals (pretty much a an inch or two above my meat) from lifting floor tiles for 2 days back to back and it looked like that to begin with and got worse and worse over time. Had to have an operation with a female doctor who was pretty attractive for a doctor and me being that age and being obsessed with Naughtyoffice.com and doctoradventures.com had a very very tough time when I had to strip off and have her move everything around down there and shave me up before the operation. Most self control I've ever showed in my life hands down. I was reciting Darren Lockyer's state of origin speech for those Australian players that will understand the reference.

• 2 weeks later...