THIS OR THAT - you must choose!

Face Kicker

free housing

Have a fight with the women ref officiating or Steve Mazagotti officiating

That is entirely down to how far apart those two events are.. I mean if I have to get KTFO and then immediately spend time with Gina after I wake up then that's not a great deal, but if I can get some recovery time then why not -- if nothing else, heck of a story to tell.

Impossible animal task round..

Build a goat proof yard

OR

Tame a fox

Tame a fox, would be more fun that building goat proof yard

spend 3 months in the arctic winter, with rations enough to last you through the 3 weeks (no sunlight and all)

or

spend 3 weeks in mid - African summer but have to fend for yourself in terms of food and water and shelter

If you ment 3 weeks in the arctic winter (not 3 months) I would pick that. Even tho Im not a huge fan of cold I think I could not manage in the african wilderness by myself. :D

Would you rather be Jon Jones type character who arguably is the best fighter on the planet but you would have a crack problem and everyone would just hate you (not dislike like JBJ but HATE). Remember you would be in the spot light a lot.

or

Conor McGregor type of guy: up and coming prospect with a loooooot of hype, character and some excellent MMA skills but not really battle tested yet. So you could lose it all in over a night after a brutal loss but people would still love you.

Both guys would be rich as sh*t. JBJ character would be hated with some probs and CMC character would be loved with uncertain future (in fighting). Whou would you pick?