THIS OR THAT - you must choose!

Face Kicker

Kill the person who did an offense against the minor (usually its rape or molestation, i cant stand for that. Fuck all those pedofiles) and i wouldve saved the person rather than the dog.

Kill someone you know and call a friend for a million dollars and not get caught or kill someone you dont know for free with a 50/50 chance of getting caught

Kill the person who did an offense against the minor (usually its rape or molestation, i cant stand for that. Fuck all those pedofiles) and i wouldve saved the person rather than the dog.

Kill someone you know and call a friend for a million dollars and not get caught or kill someone you dont know for free with a 50/50 chance of getting caught

Kill someone I know, you didn't say it had to be someone I liked :D

Which would you rather be on?

A sinking ship in the middle of the Ocean or on a Plane which is crash landing?

Lion in desert, I would just run and kick sand back in its eye then climb up tree and throw coconuts off it until death then climb inside its body for protection until rescue.

Put in a room with a random person from the world and shoot them in the head for $1m or let them live? No one would know. Also you have to make the decision to kill them before you see who it is, could be anyone.