THIS OR THAT - you must choose!

Face Kicker

You clearly are deluded if you think Saku could beat Rickson - the best Gracie who ever lived.

The best Gracie wasn't Rickson -- by all accounts Rolls was the best of that generation, and more recently Roger is the most genuinely accomplished in an era where there's less BS. Rickson also came up with every excuse in the book to avoid fighting Sakuraba, so it's a bit silly to see the idea that Sakuraba would win as delusional.

Anyway, Anthony Joshua.

Seeing as I'm not that interesting in opinions I could find out from reading the Pick 'Em threads in the MMA forum, Taco or Burrito?

• Upvote 1

The best Gracie wasn't Rickson -- by all accounts Rolls was the best of that generation, and more recently Roger is the most genuinely accomplished in an era where there's less BS. Rickson also came up with every excuse in the book to avoid fighting Sakuraba, so it's a bit silly to see the idea that Sakuraba would win as delusional.

Anyway, Anthony Joshua.

Seeing as I'm not that interesting in opinions I could find out from reading the Pick 'Em threads in the MMA forum, Taco or Burrito?

Was Rickson even around in the same era as Sakuraba?

Rickson never lost a fight in his career (including hundreds of undisclosed match ups). How do you think Saku would beat him? And by the way - I should be biased if anything towards Roger seeing as I used to be friends with him and he taught me most of the BJJ I know.

• Downvote 1

Dickson beat no names all had losing records except one when he fought them. There is no proof of those "hundreds of undisclosed match ups" except Rickson and the Gracie's saying it. Rickson took the easiest road he could find and retired, he was a great BJJ legend but not near close to an MMA legend, Saku would have knocked him silly.

• Upvote 1