MIKE TYCOON YOU ABSOLUTELY SUCK <---A JOKE

Ok. I don't like to complain about things as a rule and I hope that fact makes this get taken somewhat seriously. I had all but "hung em up" when it comes to this game due to some of the more recent issues that have been presenting themselves. Listen, there's many things I enjoy about this game but the list of things that frustrate the ever living fuck outta me continues to grow. Currently these are the more frustating items I think should get some immediate attention. Maybe I'm wrong and maybe some of these have been addressed in threads I haven't read but let's start a discussion and try to get some of these items at the very least explained.

1) I hadn't created any new fighters since rage sacking my last batch of projects due to depops. I was recently convinced to try and create some new fighters again, so I did just that. Today I had a double depop on one of them. This fighter is 18 years old and no where near any kind of decent overall point totals. I agree at some point a fighters skills are going to start to fade and I do agree with depops but in my opinion an 18 year old depopping is sort of discouraging and makes the already boring initial training phase all the more frustrating. I've even read threads where 16 and 17 year olds have been experiencing depops which is absolute BS. People pay for those young guys with VIP do they not? Anyway that's my rant about that.

2) Another recent topic gaining some traction is the moronic judges. Again in my opinion I feel that there's no need for this to exist inside the game engine. I get people like to give the "well it happens in real life so it's going to happen here" but I'm sorry that's a cop out. One of the things we should be able to eliminate in the Tycooniverse is idiot judges. Real world combat sports are trying daily to make it happen and I see no reason when we have the ability to make it a reality why it wouldn't be done. I understand there would be the odd round that might be judged differently based on it being close but we shouldn't be seeing 30-27's for each fighter in fights that are obviously won by one guy.

3) Lastly, Mike where the fuck is my auto win slider??

Also please don't take the title of this thread at face value. It was merely made in an effort to increase the views for the thread and get as much input as possible. I don't think Mike ABSOLUTELY sucks, let's be honest he sucks and all but not in an absolute way.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Ok. I don't like to complain about things as a rule and I hope that fact makes this get taken somewhat seriously. I had all but "hung em up" when it comes to this game due to some of the more recent issues that have been presenting themselves. Listen, there's many things I enjoy about this game but the list of things that frustrate the ever living fuck outta me continues to grow. Currently these are the more frustating items I think should get some immediate attention. Maybe I'm wrong and maybe some of these have been addressed in threads I haven't read but let's start a discussion and try to get some of these items at the very least explained.

1) I hadn't created any new fighters since rage sacking my last batch of projects due to depops. I was recently convinced to try and create some new fighters again, so I did just that. Today I had a double depop on one of them. This fighter is 18 years old and no where near any kind of decent overall point totals. I agree at some point a fighters skills are going to start to fade and I do agree with depops but in my opinion an 18 year old depopping is sort of discouraging and makes the already boring initial training phase all the more frustrating. I've even read threads where 16 and 17 year olds have been experiencing depops which is absolute BS. People pay for those young guys with VIP do they not? Anyway that's my rant about that.

2) Another recent topic gaining some traction is the moronic judges. Again in my opinion I feel that there's no need for this to exist inside the game engine. I get people like to give the "well it happens in real life so it's going to happen here" but I'm sorry that's a cop out. One of the things we should be able to eliminate in the Tycooniverse is idiot judges. Real world combat sports are trying daily to make it happen and I see no reason when we have the ability to make it a reality why it wouldn't be done. I understand there would be the odd round that might be judged differently based on it being close but we shouldn't be seeing 30-27's for each fighter in fights that are obviously won by one guy.

3) Lastly, Mike where the fuck is my auto win slider??

Also please don't take the title of this thread at face value. It was merely made in an effort to increase the views for the thread and get as much input as possible. I don't think Mike ABSOLUTELY sucks, let's be honest he sucks and all but in an absolute way.

1. De-pops are not hard to avoid. You'll never have them with a young fighter unless you spam train one skill excessively to the neglect of all others. I have never had a de-pop with a fighter under the age of 24.

2. I halfway agree here. I think the bad judges can be a little excessive. I don't know that we really need to simulate this part of mma. I also think the judge scoring needs to be worked on a bit, especially in regards to the ground. One takedown scoring more than 4+ minutes of top control is very frustrating.

3. You'd fuck up that auto win slider 9 times out of 10.

• Upvote 6

1. De-pops are not hard to avoid. You'll never have them with a young fighter unless you spam train one skill excessively to the neglect of all others. I have never had a de-pop with a fighter under the age of 24.

2. I halfway agree here. I think the bad judges can be a little excessive. I don't know that we really need to simulate this part of mma. I also think the judge scoring needs to be worked on a bit, especially in regards to the ground. One takedown scoring more than 4+ minutes of top control is very frustrating.

3. You'd fuck up that auto win slider 9 times out of 10.

I know I'd fuck up my auto win slider most of the time but that doesn't mean I shouldn't have it!

topic 1: i see it both ways, i think fighters shouldnt depop until a while maybe 19-20.

t2: i disagree i like stupid judges it makes the game more fun and a little more random, also is a good reason for rematches when everyone is like WTF i should have won and then org owner like yeah ill let you get another chance.

3: You are just jealous Mike is better looking then you ( i know i am jealous for the same reasoN)

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I'm just saying my opinion, but if you don't work on that skill, now matter what your age is, it should de-pop. That is realistic :) For example I'm sixteen, and I did Judo for 3 years, and now I've made a transition to Kudo (MMA with GI). Since we're rarely training our takedowns and mostly training in Standup and BJJ, I can really feel that my Judo game has "depoped" :) Same goes with flexibility etc., if you're not stretching for a longer time, you'll have to regain your flexibility again.

Swat if I remember correctly Holmes didn't have fights for a good long time until he decided to jump in the ring again and work his way up to Ali taking the title... Didn't seem to bother him at all so depops because of no fights is not realistic in my opinion.

Fighting a 16yr old to keep him from depops is a guaranteed loss as I see it. So you have 2 choices. Fight and loose with your prospective champ or let him depop. Id pick the depop as it would be easier to get it back and you should loose less training time doing so. But in the end its not a very attractive decision to make. Just my thoughts on it all.

Swat if I remember correctly Holmes didn't have fights for a good long time until he decided to jump in the ring again and work his way up to Ali taking the title... Didn't seem to bother him at all so depops because of no fights is not realistic in my opinion.

Fighting a 16yr old to keep him from depops is a guaranteed loss as I see it. So you have 2 choices. Fight and loose with your prospective champ or let him depop. Id pick the depop as it would be easier to get it back and you should loose less training time doing so. But in the end its not a very attractive decision to make. Just my thoughts on it all.

It's not about fighting, yea, fighting for no depops is a dumb idea. I meant when you're only training kicks etc. and just kicks, of course your submissions gonna depop after some time :)

• Upvote 1

Too much bullshit to read...

Then don't read it and avoid spam posting. Or continue to be a fool, your choice.

On topic, I agree depops are too early. Yes, de-pops encourage stopping spam training but spam training is half the fun at young ages. Just seeing how fast you can get from useless-- to whatever you're trying to reach. It's not like dropping tickers until your fighter is 19 or even 20 is going to hurt the game in any way or create monsters. Tickers will still kick in well before that 76-80% mark or whatever it is.

And the 16-17 year old thing makes no sense to me. Just a reason for Mike to make money I think. (Which isnt bad for those who can afford it I guess.) It costs $10 real life money and the only gain is that you get an extra 6 months or so on your fighter's career. So Mike cut the in game year from 16 to 12 to age and cycle fighters out quicker and then makes you pay real life money to add that time to your fighters career. Just seems counter productive.

if you run your own org you could have a 1 across fighter to purposely lose to your 16-17 year olds.

I'll host if anyone is interested.

though this may be considered cheap. but if it fights the current fucked up system i'm all for it.

or I could sign 16 yr olds to fight 16 yr olds..

might make a bracket division for 16 and 17 yr olds

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Ok im new (basically) on this game but a depoping 18 year old is kinda stupid. Realistically, being someone who trains, I don't think that you would decrease in a skill really as you soak up that knowledge and will always remember it. Its only when you get to the wrong side of 30 (or in special cases before for example shogun rua or someone who has been in a lot of "wars") that you start to lose your psychical skills which make you less effective in performing the skills you already know its not like you forget those skills.

To end it off whats an auto win slider or was that a joke?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Lots of good points being made here and a few idiots who like to post in threads stating they can't be bothered to read words...ok just one guy but still.

Whoever mentioned you have to be dumb to not know how to avoid depops is missing the point but someone did "correct" him and stated it's not being able to avoid them but the fact they are happening so young that is the issue.

I'm glad this has avoided becoming a back and forth pissing contest where all we do is attack each other. My whole point of the thread was merely to just open a line of communication for everyone so we could gather thoughts on these issues. Hopefully more people will continue this along.

As for the auto win slider that's something I was supposed to be given ages ago due to some pictures I've become the owner of which may or may not involve Mike, a little person, a clown, a donkey, and a giraffe.

• Upvote 1