Cyborg Santos

Wolf

I saw the fight. Its great that she stood with a MT champ for 5 rounds, but she didn't even switch up her style at all for kickboxing. She just slugged it out flat footed the whole night using just punches trying to knock the girls head off. She got caught with so many strikes in there, I was really surprised she didn't get knocked out! I mean seriously if this fight showed us anything, it was how much damage Chris Cyborg could take and keep coming forward! At one point in the fight she went down from a head kick or a knee (forget which) and got right back up in a split second. She got up so fast in fact, the ref didn't even do an 8 count because she was completely fine... and it landed flush looking back at the replay! What's more is this was an extremely experienced ref I'm pretty sure I remember him from some famous boxing bouts back in the 90's-'00s... anyways...

All in all she could have definitely done a better job if she adapted her techniques for kickboxing, but still very impressive nonetheless that she went the full distance with a world class striker. I hope to see Cyborg face Rousey as she is the toughest bitch in MMA right now and Cyborg is likely the the biggest threat assuming she can make the weight cut.

• Upvote 1

I think we will eventually see her face Rousey, but she need to get her weight down first. Shes still a bit to heavy to be able to make the cut, but when she will send Rousey the same way she send Carano.

• Upvote 1

I would rather see Cyborg fight men. Ofcourse the roid queen will curbstomp Rousey. I'd rather see Rousey fight legitimate opponents and see how long her streak can go, and how many more armbars she can get. Oh and so much for "I can't safely make 135lbs."

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

she got mauled in that m/t fight knocked down and rocked couple of times but the chick she fought had big reach advantage and killer knees -- also if would of been an mma match cyborg would of kill the chick cause once in a clinch cyborg was rag dolling her and throwing he down with ease -- the reach and m/t experience was just too much for her

• Downvote 2

No -1 from me my friend. You're right, I'd probably throw my toothpick into her volcano given the right circumstance's, like her threatening to kick my head off if I didn't. Chicks are so hot when they get mad. :wub:

WHAT the fuck?..

Kickboxing results don't translate to MMA, even the striking is totally different.

agreed.

lol hot sry sry

!!!...

DISAGREE!

I'm sorry but Cyborg to me looks like a dog. She's got a nice body obviously as any MMA fighter should but fucking her would be like choosing to fuck the mermaid with the fishes head instead of the mermaid with the human torso, and honestly I don't think I could bring myself to do any of those things cuz it would just be too freaky. That and I feel that she would triangle choke the life out of me if I couldn't satisfy her so I wouldn't want to put my life at risk. Or my standards. Gotta have standards...

So noone here would admit to have hooked up with a chick as less attractive as Cyborg?

Come on guys, i bet at least a couple of you have gotten legendarily drunk and woken up next to the Loch Ness monster?

So noone here would admit to have hooked up with a chick as less attractive as Cyborg?

Come on guys, i bet at least a couple of you have gotten legendarily drunk and woken up next to the Loch Ness monster?

This is true. In the state im in at the moment cyborg would do for me but given a choice i probably wouldnt

She looks ok in an incredibly touched up pic like this

http://cageauthority.com/sites/cageauthority.com/files/users/SMalone/Cyborg%20Santos.jpg

but other wise youre getting this

http://static.foxsports.com/content/fscom/img/2012/01/07/010712-UFC--Cristiane-Cyborg-Santos-JW_20120107163853508_660_320.JPG

• Upvote 1

Post weight cut weigh in photos are not exactly a good marker for how people look (how many guys have looked like they were about ready to keel over when weighing in then won the next day...); not that I'm arguing she's good looking or anything, but that's an extreme case.