Can PA corner fights?

billyhopkins

I wish we could get cornermans and cutmans. That would really help, especially fighters with low IQ or cuts hiddens. Hope we can get that somehow in the future :)

Going back to Billy's Q - PA also can buy you lottery tickets, change clothes, buy new supplements if fighter run out of his, check energy levels before a flight or check morale of gym's coaches :)

Spealing from experience the PA make a hell of a difference & is a huge help. The task of shopping around for clothes and supps was a pain in the ass & tedious as fuck. I'm especially glad because I don't have a compter at the moment. I use my smartphone for everything so that would make it 10x harder! Thanks Mike! :D

Spealing from experience the PA make a hell of a difference & is a huge help. The task of shopping around for clothes and supps was a pain in the ass & tedious as fuck. I'm especially glad because I don't have a compter at the moment. I use my smartphone for everything so that would make it 10x harder! Thanks Mike! :D

Agree 100%. Makes my life easier too. :)

Corner men are a good idea. Cut men are not. You don't get to choose your own cut man in most major promotions. You have one assigned to you.

Then put a cut man into this game however you want - its kinda ridiculous to see a fighter winning 5-6times in a row via cuts... :/