TUF 19

Wolf

Team Edgar :) I cant wait for the Melendez vs Pettis and cause there with the woman :) someones gonna get pregnant :lol2: nah I cant wait for the ozzie girl the other rowdy Bec Hyatt :)

Team Edgar :) I cant wait for the Melendez vs Pettis and cause there with the woman :) someones gonna get pregnant :lol2: nah I cant wait for the ozzie girl the other rowdy Bec Hyatt :)

Haha. Well the last tuf nobody got pregnant. But i cant wait too see that one as they are all really good fighters

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone else wonder if they set Lyman Good up with the all-American wrestler on purpose just so he could get wrestlefucked and Dana could make a snide comment about Bellator?

I was shocked to see Good on that show, there are quite a few guys in the UFC he could handle pretty easily. If he couldnt get a contract offer from the UFC based on his career he should have went to One FC or WSOF.

Strange to see Taleb take a loss on the opening show and fail to get into the house a day after he picked up his first win in the UFC.

That first fight though the KO. Never seen a dude faceplant that hard before.

Also that funky looking kneebar in the taleb fight had me oooing and aaaaing.

Looking forward to it.

Who you guys got for next weeks fight? Pendred or the other guy(forgot his name)

i was surprised they didn't mention nordine was just in tuf canada vs australia. i was high when i watched the show and i had to google it to make sure i wasn't crazy lol.

some good fights to get into the house, and most of the fighters look pretty good. should be a quality season :thumbup:

i was surprised they didn't mention nordine was just in tuf canada vs australia. i was high when i watched the show and i had to google it to make sure i wasn't crazy lol.

some good fights to get into the house, and most of the fighters look pretty good. should be a quality season :thumbup:

I knew when he came on that he had just beat some scrub on the undercard the night before. So Nordine is 0-2 in TUF and 1-0 in UFC.

Was surprised to see Good get dominated.

We really didnt see that fight. We saw the highlights, which looked like a couple of TD's and some lay-n-pray. Good should be able to pick up a contract from any mma org on the planet, I was surprised to see him on the TUF roster.

I knew when he came on that he had just beat some scrub on the undercard the night before. So Nordine is 0-2 in TUF and 1-0 in UFC.

We really didnt see that fight. We saw the highlights, which looked like a couple of TD's and some lay-n-pray. Good should be able to pick up a contract from any mma org on the planet, I was surprised to see him on the TUF roster.

Not being able to prevent a 4-0 guy from lay and praying you IS being dominated.

I saw Anton Berzin fight in CFFC dude can be legit. He has the natural abilities but at that level your head has to be on straight in every way possible hopefully he can keep it together. I've seen Eddie Gordon to he has potential.

Pendrad could win it all though if nothing goes wrong for him. It's was no shocker they put Good up against a beast of a wrestler, I bet Dana replayed that moment on his TV over and over while he made Nick the tooth earn his check.

Good can't sign with bellator now. So WSOF won't touch him. One FC or someone like Titan / RFA maybe Cage Warriors would pick him up

Pendred didnt impress me much. Didnt seem to fight very smart and got hurt by arm punches. Very bad striking defense, he got cracked by some slow punches and didnt move his head much at all.

He won because he was the better athlete and in much better shape. Wrestling was ok and he got up very fast after a TD.

• 3 weeks later...

Holy moly. Anyone watched episode 6 yet?

Won't spoil it for anybody, but what a mess of a fight. I have no idea how what happened actually happened. For those who haven't seen it, you're in for a rollercoaster.