Unretiring a fighter from Old Account.

GBK16

Unretiring my fighter  

92 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be allowed to unretire a fighter that was on my old account?

• Yes
    • No

Yeah, kind of glad you got him back. My opinion started out strong against it and came to realize that it wasn't that big of a deal. Next time I hope Mike quietly makes a ruling and slips it by us to avoid this ridiculous thread hehe

He could have done that but if someone found out, there could have been mayhem so it really just avoids possible backlash.

• Upvote 1

Grant Brophy (38705)

Doesnt have the best primaries but his secondaries are unfricking believable. Not a good start though, had him join a gym and the owner decided to close the gym 2 hours later haha I need to get him up to date on Morale and then plan my next move.

Grant Brophy (38705)

Doesnt have the best primaries but his secondaries are unfricking believable. Not a good start though, had him join a gym and the owner decided to close the gym 2 hours later haha I need to get him up to date on Morale and then plan my next move.

should have posted who the fighter was sooner, one of the reasons I voted no was because I expected him to be like exceptional/sensational across the board lol

should have posted who the fighter was sooner, one of the reasons I voted no was because I expected him to be like exceptional/sensational across the board lol

I didnt know if he was going straight to me or to FA so I didnt wanna risk someone nabbing him just to piss me off.

If he had Exceptional/Sensational across the board, he would have been snapped up through FA lickity split

Mike has said to me that since the vote was a majority for Yes, I will be getting the fighter back. I imagine that if someone else were to request something similar to this, then he would ask their circumstances surrounding it and decide upon that. Terms for me getting him were I had to release a fighter to make a spot and I have to pay 20 VIP days. Thanks to everyone for getting involved in this poll and joining in with the discussion

Not that I care that you got your fighter back, but why couldn't this have been done with JBomb's fighter back when he wanted to bring him back for one fight?

If you personally decide to retire the fighter, then you can't get him back. Since JBomb retired him intentionally then I guess Mike thought that it defeats the purpose of a few features. On my phone right now so I cant write much haha

could be wrond but i dont think jbomb retired slaughter as chris karter had him at one point

Yeah that was different cos he released him and he was someone else's fighter. This was still Grant's fighter effectively, not someone elses. jbomb getting his fighter back would have effectively been fighter trading, which is opening up a whole can of worms.

Fair enough. I didn't know all the specifics of JBomb's but that makes more sense.

Yeah that was different cos he released him and he was someone else's fighter. This was still Grant's fighter effectively, not someone elses. jbomb getting his fighter back would have effectively been fighter trading, which is opening up a whole can of worms.

Fair enough. I didn't know all the specifics of JBomb's but that makes more sense.

ahh right didn't realize thought he had been released when jbomb went inactive for a while :)

no i feel a dick for voting no :(

forgive me pikachu :ac8:

Been wondering what everyone was talking about JBomb haha Only went off what people said

Mike may as well just gave you the fighter back and saved the week and 10 pages of debates. Not that i really care either way but 44% is a pretty strong no in my opinion.

I also know the jbomb situation was different which i was a no on by the way but if this happened beforehand i would of been a yes, so i think the can of worms that some people think won't come from this has already been opened. To me the point isn't how good/bad or old/young his fighter is but once a fighter is retired then thats suppose to be it regardless of how he ended up retired.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1