Game of Thrones (possible spoilers!)

Wolf

How in the earth did Sansa and Theon survived the fall from the top of the castle wall without even a minor injury :D :D :D

and she takes vows from Briene without even asking, who the hell she was

GOT is loosing touch....

How in the earth did Sansa and Theon survived the fall from the top of the castle wall without even a minor injury :D :D :D

and she takes vows from Briene without even asking, who the hell she was

GOT is loosing touch....

She knows who Briene is. You must have missed it previously where Briene found her and swore her allegiance to her previously but Sansa declined. I think it was one of the first episodes of Season 5, probably 2 or 3.

Also, it's not completely unfeasible to fall from that high without serious injury. There have been plenty of stories of people falling from great heights and landing on snow and being perfectly fine.

She knows who Briene is. You must have missed it previously where Briene found her and swore her allegiance to her previously but Sansa declined. I think it was one of the first episodes of Season 5, probably 2 or 3.

Also, it's not completely unfeasible to fall from that high without serious injury. There have been plenty of stories of people falling from great heights and landing on snow and being perfectly fine.

the Briene part ...yes .. my bad ... I forgot that they met earlier ..

falling from great heights without even a minor visible scratch ... well .. and two people ..both Sansa and Theon ... that's bit ... unacceptable don't u think?

I mean if it's like a white walker or a DC/Marvel superhero who fell down without anything happening .. then it's ok :)

• Downvote 1

it's not like they got pushed or anything, so they could control their landing.

Hate what they are doing with the Sand Snakes. It's a great part of the books. The casting and writing is just atrocious.

However. I am excited about how they are representing that Dorne is going to go full on frenzy mode. It looks like there's going to be a three way battle royal in Westeros before Dany gets there and whatever the hell is going to happen at the wall. I could see Dorne and Highgarden going hard on Lannisters. Don't sleepin the ironborn either. They could wipe the floor with the Boltons if they get riled up. They are way more badass than had been shown in the tv show.

I still believe the Hound is alive. Zombie Mountain and him just have to have a showdown. Resurrection Jon is going to be a thing (Melisandre maybe conserving power to resurrect him by dropping her guise?)

Have to say the ending was underwhelming for the first episode. It still doesn't make clear what is up with her.

I'm pumped big time as a book reader going into the unknown!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

"Students out of bed! Students out of bed." "My name is Arya Stark, you killed my mother, prepare to die."

However. I am excited about how they are representing that Dorne is going to go full on frenzy mode. It looks like there's going to be a three way battle royal in Westeros before Dany gets there and whatever the hell is going to happen at the wall. I could see Dorne and Highgarden going hard on Lannisters. Don't sleepin the ironborn either. They could wipe the floor with the Boltons if they get riled up. They are way more badass than had been shown in the tv show.

I still believe the Hound is alive. Zombie Mountain and him just have to have a showdown. Resurrection Jon is going to be a thing (Melisandre maybe conserving power to resurrect him by dropping her guise?)

I called it pretty close boys! Those last two episodes were the best two of the series so far IMHO.

I never thought Danerys would unite so many people under her banner. She's coming with more soldiers and ships than all of the rest of Westeros combined. Especially with 100k+ soldiers from Dorne and Highgarden.

Next season is Cersei's demise. I think it could be Jaime that does it. She's the Mad Queen. Jaime killed the Mad King. Why not be Kingslayer, Queenslayer and Kinslayer all at once? She done fucked up bad pushing their son to commit suicide and destroying the Tyrells without offing Olenna.

CLEGANEBOWL 2017!

Cersei's prophecy says she will be killed by the "younger brother" which she seems to think is going to be Tyrion but I think it and many fans do think it'll end up being Jaime who despite being her twin is still slightly younger than here. It would be much more poetic for it to be Jaime, especially in the books where his disgust for her is at an all time high and he is haunted by Tyrion's last words to him. It could also end up being the Hound so you never know but he is destined to face the Mountain in Cleganebowl whenever and however it happens. A trial by combat with many in attendance would of been epic but meh, we fans can't always be serviced. Tho this is still a possible scenario in the books.

I started to watch the 6 series just now and i think they did a fantastic job. I was thinking they were going downhill after the last one, with most characters being stale, the Hound and Joe Snow apparently dead (i loved both characters) and with a lot of uninteresting characters left. For one Snow and Hound are back, which was unexpected. I like that they added more of the sect/religious factors in, we have more gore than the last series as well. The war scenes are epic and i love how they have build up the Dragon Queen. We also have a lot more significant "enforcers" in the series now, which i think is also realistic.

The downsides is that Cersei has mostly become a boring and pitiful character, i used to like her a lot and i also feel Tyrion (another character i love), is also getting a bit boring, but all in all it is a very good comeback from last season. We have a LOT less sex, but you do not feel that is the case with plenty of tits flying around.

Either way, i got to see the last episode. Overall this series could be the best, or one of the best of them all. In terms of making a strong comeback after Series 5 (which i felt sucked), it did great, i also see the ratings are out of the roof.

Either way, i got to see the last episode. Overall this series could be the best, or one of the best of them all. In terms of making a strong comeback after Series 5 (which i felt sucked), it did great, i also see the ratings are out of the roof.

It's definitely up there with the greatest shows of all time. It would win many polls for that title depending on the voting pool. So would TWD(which is a great show but def not one of the best, too many negatives and a couple mediocre seasons), The Wire and Breaking Bad.

The Wire, Breaking Bad and GOT all have the same things in common. From start to finish there are awesome. GOT-wise last season was the worst season but still decent. The Wire was consistently good from start to finish, with the last season being being the least good. Breaking Bad imo got better and darker each season until the end.

I still can't decide which show has more hype, GOT or TWD. They both illicit reactions all over social media. First the people who make a point of going on FB to point out they don't watch GOT/TWD and then the people trashing them for posting such a snobby sounding status. Which it does remind me of vegans telling everyone they meet that they don't eat meat.