Logo Design Contest

Warriors FC is in need of a new logo. Our current logo, designed by yours truly using a stolen image and edited using www.picfont.com, has served us very well, however it is time to freshen things up. So to all you creative types out there I pose you this challenge: Create for me a new logo. Something Simple yet bold. You can put WFC instead of Warriors FC if you prefer. As a reward for making a kick ass logo, you shall be paid $20,000. for payment I can buy from your company or distribute the wealth amongst your fighters. the choice is yours. Now in the words of my great uncle I say unto you.....IRON Design!

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Warriors FC is in need of a new logo. Our current logo, designed by yours truly using a stolen image and edited using www.picfont.com, has served us very well, however it is time to freshen things up. So to all you creative types out there I pose you this challenge: Create for me a new logo. Something Simple yet bold. You can put WFC instead of Warriors FC if you prefer. As a reward for making a kick ass logo, you shall be paid $20,000. for payment I can buy from your company or distribute the wealth amongst your fighters. the choice is yours. Now in the words of my great uncle I say unto you.....IRON Design!

I made a logo for the sheer awesomeness of the Iron Chef reference. Definitely not as catchy but it deserves an attempt, nonetheless!

http://i25.tinypic.com/hrymn7.jpg

Ok here is my contribution...Made this dude as IRONISH as possible :P

First we have the original size, why? because I like putting everything up in original size, because when you shrink it to MMATYCOON sadistic official size totally F*cks up the picture.

http://h.imagehost.org/0535/wfc_BIG.png

now we have the game size (205x175 pixziiiez)... this is the picture that you should actually use if you want my logo.

http://a.imagehost.org/0286/wfc_205x175.png

Now let me tell you that the warrior is CUSTOM made... I will just say that i spent waaaay to long time on this not to win :D.

(The flag in the top right corner is burned with a hole trough it, so there is nothing wrong with it, that was what I was going for...didn't turn out to good though)

Hiho!

I would also like to do a logo for you, but i have some questions first :D

Warriors FC does stand for Warriors Fighting Championship right?

Do you want any colors to be in there?

Do you want a Letter-based logo (so the WFC is the main part of it) or something else (For example a boxing glove or something like that)?

greatings

Hiho!

I would also like to do a logo for you, but i have some questions first :D

Warriors FC does stand for Warriors Fighting Championship right?

Do you want any colors to be in there?

Do you want a Letter-based logo (so the WFC is the main part of it) or something else (For example a boxing glove or something like that)?

greatings

considering its a contest , i think you need to figure that part out on your own

considering its a contest , i think you need to figure that part out on your own

Well, i think DirtyBoxer has started this thread, to get the logo he likes best.

As we know, different people like different things. So DirtyBoxer might like different colors than me, than you and so on.

To come up with a good output we need some input :)

All the answeres on my questions wouldn't effect the contest in any way, because everyone of us has this information.