Can Crushing

Mystery

I thought I was a good can crusher, well tbh I thought that I might even be considered great until I came across this guys profile:

www.mmatycoon.com/managerprofilemanager.php?MgrID=92995

A fellow member of EFC even told me that he put me to shame :no:

First I lose my #1 manager ranking and now when I thought things couldn't get much worst I find out that i'm far from the greatest can crusher in the game? :nerdrage:

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

He's got nothing on you... Obviously you're missing the attention now that you're a nobody

lol 'you're a nobody'. I'm sure he is , like me, so jelly that you're a somebody stu... :OMG:

• Upvote 5

Maybe you two cbombs can go and fuck each other behind the sheds and breed some kind of meta-cbomb.

Well see i'm saving my virgin asshole for someone special, I know Stu likes to follow me around and all and he's like my favorite fan, but I just don't think he's special enough.
Now for me fucking him, well I fear that he's quite likely a little too slack to be of any use to me, he's been around the block at least 9 times, you know what they say even a 747 looks small in the grand canyon.
Maybe I could fist Stu, but well I really don't like to get my hands dirty especially that dirty.
I dunno maybe someone else could do the job I know Manne don't mind getting his hands dirty but he's pretty loyal to Mr Crisse, maybe Mr Crisse would let Manne please Stu just once for the good of the mmatycoon world, Stu is really feeling bad about nothing getting any for so so long and all that's made him so so cranky. I'm sure we can all agree that Stu is more than a little cranky.
If not Manne then maybe someone is willing to take one for the team, and help little stewie out?
If we can't find anyone then Eric your going to have to step up, let's hope that someone steps up but if not your the last hope for mmatycoon.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Well see i'm saving my virgin asshole for someone special, I know Stu likes to follow me around and all and he's like my favorite fan, but I just don't think he's special enough.
Now for me fucking him, well I fear that he's quite likely a little too slack to be of any use to me, he's been around the block at least 9 times, you know what they say even a 747 looks small in the grand canyon.
Maybe I could fist Stu, but well I really don't like to get my hands dirty especially that dirty.
I dunno maybe someone else could do the job I know Manne don't mind getting his hands dirty but he's pretty loyal to Mr Crisse, maybe Mr Crisse would let Manne please Stu just once for the good of the mmatycoon world, Stu is really feeling bad about nothing getting any for so so long and all that's made him so so cranky. I'm sure we can all agree that Stu is more than a little cranky.
If not Manne then maybe someone is willing to take one for the team, and help little stewie out?
If we can't find anyone then Eric your going to have to step up, let's hope that someone steps up but if not your the last hope for mmatycoon.

Just pop it in his mouth and make him use is hands, that way the world will never hear him talk or read his words ever again! You'll be a hero!!!

• Upvote 2

Was it worse losing the #1 manager rank or the #1 can crusher rank Scottie? :)

Tbh it's hard to say which one was worst, but I think I can regain the #1 manager rank, but the rank as the greatest can crusher well I fear that it might not be possible to regain that even with Stu's support.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Tbh it's hard to say which one was worst, but I think I can regain the #1 manager rank, but the rank as the greatest can crusher well I fear that it might not be possible to regain that even with Stu's support.

I'm hogging that spot like a fat kid hogs all the cake.

I hope you dont lose it when SVG wins a decision over Ettish.

Fred and his Kenpo Karate will defeat SVG easily.

Im comming for the cake, and there is nothing you can do to stop me chubby;o)

I think you have me confused with one Castor "Amber Rolls of Lard" Rollins