verbalkint

http://img843.imageshack.us/img843/7625/qcyx.png

THE KAISER 500

Ladies and Gentlemen!

I'm proud to announce that my store KAISER is close to a huge jubilee... this upcoming sunday, KAISER will finish its 100th week! Pretty neat, nothing really special or outstanding, but hey, it's a celebration, bitches... right?

WRONG! Wait, there will be a celebration, there is gonna be cake, fine german Pilsener beer and Verbo will put some Bratwürste on the grill for all of you. But it's not just a jubilee Tycoon has seen several times before due to the great traditional stores we have here... no, this is something special, this is f'n excellence, we're talking about a never-seen-before Tycoon record which will soon go down in the history books - and when the first grey hair appears on my head, well, i will have a slight clue where it's coming from!

Attention, ladies and gentlemen, this upcoming sunday KAISER will finish its 100th week... and by that reach a 500 week also for the 100th time - flawless!

http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/6633/635b.png

We will celebrate this milestone with a daily contest until we make history on sunday, starting this evening with "KAISER Battleship" - stay tuned and check the forum, 100k will be on the line! Vets, noobs, you're all invited to join the 5 daily contest and i'd be happy if the participation is huge - so tell your friends and family!

Thanks for the great support in those fun 100 weeks,

Daniel

Day 1 (Wednesday) - KAISER Battleship

Day 2 (Thursday) - KAISER Caption

Day 3 (Friday) - KAISER: The Hunt

Day 4 (Saturday) - KAISER Betting

Day 5 (Sunday) - KAISER Coronation

• Upvote 11

whoohoo, /bells and whistles,..Nice job :thumbup: