[K500] Day 5 - KAISER Coronation (win VIP!)

verbalkint

That was the KAISER christmas present for the ally members, you cheap fuck... YOU'RE OUUUUUTTTT!!! :D

No, really, you're out.

I'd buy a Kaiser shirt, but I have no fighters in the city of your store, so it'd take 3 days to get it. I could fly a fighter there I suppose on one of my jets, but see there's another problem I let all the pilots have the day off since it's Easter Sunday and all. I was not expecting for any jet flights to be needed this day.

I'd buy a Kaiser shirt, but I have no fighters in the city of your store, so it'd take 3 days to get it. I could fly a fighter there I suppose on one of my jets, but see there's another problem I let all the pilots have the day off since it's Easter Sunday and all. I was not expecting for any jet flights to be needed this day.

It's not about getting some buys, it's kinda just about making the circle of smaller of possible winners... and reward customers from the past. If you fly to LA lol, yeah that would count cause i never said "clothing that has been pruchased before the contest". But still bit weird, isn't it lol...

My guys nearly always where the EFC Eagle shirts you made for me custom, I don't know if that counts or makes me a cheap fuck too lol. So here's a new FA sporting a current Kaiser shirt.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=189231

Alrighty, let's see... just checked it, all 19 participations are valid (except Scottie of course! ^^). Opened all as tab and nwo i will draw a number via random.org

Aaand it's the 7, now let's count... the winner is Mr. Grant Brophy! Congrats!

rigged :P

I have reason to believe the decision may be rigged also, with rumors of widespread corruption in the Kaiser group I have made the decision to file a complaint with the Supreme People's Court.

While I understand that people may be upset at me winning, I cannot see why the result would be rigged to favour someone who is in no way affiliated with the Kaiser group

I believe Pikachu may have something to do with it, Pikachu is not to be trusted, anyways The Supreme People's court shall decide :D

While I understand that people may be upset at me winning, I cannot see why the result would be rigged to favour someone who is in no way affiliated with the Kaiser group

Hehe, Scottie is just messing with me, don't worry... i do such contests since quite a while and i am very sure the com does fully trust me there.