Directory of Games voting link does not work

Lefty

Yes go figure our numbers are still falling...

I wonder why?

I think it is a simple error on their site that needs to be corrected. Apparently they have not gotten back to Mike yet so maybe they just do not care.

The only thing I know is it at no point since I first reported this, has the voting worked for me.

Also, another of the voting links is just completely blank for me, used to link me to a voting site but is no longer a link. Just a blank spot that tells me I can vote but never can click on it.

It does not seem like votes are really going through considering that we are still dropping ranks on this site. We are still in the top but that is only because so many have voted in the past and now it seems like we are stagnating and dropping because other sites are getting votes through.

This link still does not work for me.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Most of the time I have no problem, I have one that the image doesn't show up on Chrome but will on Opera, I have a couple that say I can vote but the actual sites say I've already voted.

Most of the time I have no problem, I have one that the image doesn't show up on Chrome but will on Opera, I have a couple that say I can vote but the actual sites say I've already voted.

so your vote gets registered with mmatycoon when you vote for

http://www.directoryofgames.com/images/banners/88x31directoryofgames.gif You can vote now

??

Normally Google Chrome, except for the OZ one, I use Opera cause it doesn't show up on Chrome.

The only issue I do have with that one, is the link page says I can vote but when I go to the link, it says I've already voted. It's like the counter on the link page doesn't reset.

I haven't gotten a credit for that in days. I did once, waited and tried to test it for bob and it told me I needed that I already voted and to wait 13 hours. I tried it again after 13 hours and it told me the same thing. Yeah, I tried it again from Firefox earlier and told me I had to wait an hour and a half. I just tried it again three hours later and it told me I've already voted and I can't vote for another 23 hours. No confirmation vote was accepted and no credits given.

Edited by kenlow73

Doesn't work for me either, I'm from Finland which I pretty sure think is in Europe. It was all fine for a few days but now we are back in the "you voted already without even noticing it yourself you dumb f**k" -mode. I sincerely vote yes for them when in question which is by far the shittiest site on listing different games in the whole wide intaraweb.